I have a few points I noticed when doing pet battles, I wrote them down and got a list.
I already have 219 pets collected and I am trying every family.
1. I miss alot of pets, like colectors editions, pets from professions, archeology etc.
2. There should be an option to buy healing balls/drinks, the cooldown is too long
and flying back to a trainer when you finely find some rares (weather related) is annoying.
3. The capturing of a wild pet can sometimes take too long, like 6 tries before the pet is
captured. Let us buy crates that have a higher catch rate, like in Pokemon.
4. I like more search funtions, like search on lvl and common/uncommon/rare pets
5. The balance in fights have to get better, no lvl 6 can dodge my lvl 15 (example)
6. The battle trainers for the quests are bugged on the moment
7. Create some daileys, where you can fight battle trainers with different lvl pets
8. Random battles are not scaled, you fight lvl 12 opponent pets, when yours are 5-6
9. Phasing of zones are very annoying, you see alot of pets but when you are near them
they dissapear. In my opnion the phasing works terrible on the moment(also with the
10. And at last nerf the pets from the battlenet store and trading cards, they are way to
overpowered. For example the Grell can heal him self every time wich such an amount,
that he cant die.
I hope you can do something with this info Blizz, good luck, because the pet battles are way to awsome to let it be bugged^^
** also posted this on the official EU Blizzard forum, under beta feedback tab