WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
We don't know yet. Absolutely no ETA.

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17368
Location: US
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Demigirl
Eternallylostx wrote:
Quick question: When is 5.1 going live? I don't spend much time on the battle.net.

I saw something on MMO Champ saying 5.1 is coming on the 30th.

EDIT: I was mistaken. It was about the raids, not 5.1. "The next set of normal raids open in two weeks on October 30."

_________________

Image
LisaaraFlight RisingFlowerfell Grove Hatchery
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 503
Realm: Kil'jaeden-A (US)
Gender: Female
I can't imagine why they wouldn't open raids and push the patch the same week. They like to do things in clusters, usually o.o But who knows, there's no official ETA. It could be two months from now for all we know. I'm just speculating.

_________________

Image
Always be kind to your pets... or else.
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning


Blog



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:16 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
Shade ღ wrote:
I can't imagine why they wouldn't open raids and push the patch the same week. They like to do things in clusters, usually o.o


That one I can answer. This tier of raids comes in three raid instances and only one is open so far. There's no need for a patch that moves things forward when the current content isn't even fully released yet, let alone had time to get a bit old.

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 503
Realm: Kil'jaeden-A (US)
Gender: Female
That much is also true :3 Like I said, just speculation xD Plus I'd rather have it out as soon as possible so I can get myself a new pretty dragonhawk and a nice wyrm.

_________________

Image
Always be kind to your pets... or else.
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning


Blog



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Posts: 761
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal
Gender: Female
Junrei wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:
Quick question: When is 5.1 going live? I don't spend much time on the battle.net.

I saw something on MMO Champ saying 5.1 is coming on the 30th.

EDIT: I was mistaken. It was about the raids, not 5.1. "The next set of normal raids open in two weeks on October 30."

And I was prepared for server first Sunwing and Bombyx.

_________________

Image
Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 am
Posts: 38
Realm: Hyjal
Gender: Male
Eternallylostx wrote:
Junrei wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:
Quick question: When is 5.1 going live? I don't spend much time on the battle.net.

I saw something on MMO Champ saying 5.1 is coming on the 30th.

EDIT: I was mistaken. It was about the raids, not 5.1. "The next set of normal raids open in two weeks on October 30."

And I was prepared for server first Sunwing and Bombyx.


Sunwing? The parrots in heroic deadmines?

PS. Nevermind I see what you are talking about now. I want that Gib... the fez wearing monkey! Too bad you can't teach pets exotic abilities because I really see no way I can give up Portent with the Brez he has. That thing is just too valuable for gameplay to even consider another creature. Maybe for soloing I could use Gib though!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 am 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 7:48 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Proland
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof
Gender: Dwarfette
Junrei wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:
Quick question: When is 5.1 going live? I don't spend much time on the battle.net.

I saw something on MMO Champ saying 5.1 is coming on the 30th.

EDIT: I was mistaken. It was about the raids, not 5.1. "The next set of normal raids open in two weeks on October 30."

I'd put my bet on the end of Nov/start of Dec. That would be a month after all the raids are up and around 2 after it came to PTR. Would fit Blizz pace.

_________________
Image

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 am 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Posts: 761
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal
Gender: Female
leaponover wrote:
Eternallylostx wrote:
And I was prepared for server first Sunwing and Bombyx.


Sunwing? The parrots in heroic deadmines?

PS. Nevermind I see what you are talking about now. I want that Gib... the fez wearing monkey! Too bad you can't teach pets exotic abilities because I really see no way I can give up Portent with the Brez he has. That thing is just too valuable for gameplay to even consider another creature. Maybe for soloing I could use Gib though!

Yeah, the dragon hawk. I saw that was put in the game, I just say and squee'd for a good 5 mins.

Anyway, agreeing with Myrrmi. I think it should be around that time.

_________________

Image
Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:59 pm 
Offline
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 pm
Posts: 430
Realm: Azuremyst
Gender: Woman
In my mind, 5.1's coming alot sooner than the end of November.

_________________
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 pm 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm
Posts: 109
Realm: Aerie Peak
Gender: female
Looking like there's still nothing new I want. I've grown quite picky at this point so unless we get something really cool I will continue to hold out. Sure was hoping for that new spirit beast. Ah well back to dailies I guess.

_________________
Enikka & Gara.
Avatar by @gatorguts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 1597
Location: Aincrad
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US
Gender: The Manliest Man ever
keep in mind its only the 2nd build of the PTR and based on the shots of the new windsteed mount the next build should be soon because in this build the windsteed doesn't have any textures on it! so that means alot more work has progressed and im confident that spirit beasts will appear soon because bombyx was promised alongside the spirit beasts and he's been confirmed!

_________________

Image

My dragons


Deviantart



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:01 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
We'll see what happens. :) After all, the silkworm tracks were datamined and nothing's turned up on any spirit beasts thus far. Plus when things are in the development stage, situations can change.

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:51 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Posts: 761
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal
Gender: Female
Next PTR build, huh? Well, better get a team of 4 or 5 to scan each zone over. X.x If Bombyx was hard, I can only imagine what the spirit beast will be like. Hopefully not too bad.

_________________

Image
Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
We have no reason to believe that anything will happen in the next PTR build (which is in, but the servers just went down), but as always, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled.

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:10 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am
Posts: 2881
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)
Gender: Dood
Kalliope wrote:
We have no reason to believe that anything will happen in the next PTR build (which is in, but the servers just went down), but as always, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled.


I assume you say we have no reason because the ptr databases havent been updated with new tracks? Or is there something else Im not privy to?

I also assume you mean just pandaria rares and not old world rares.

I was just curious how you came to be so sure that we have no reason to believe this PTR didn't hold anything.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
Quivering wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
We have no reason to believe that anything will happen in the next PTR build (which is in, but the servers just went down), but as always, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled.


I assume you say we have no reason because the ptr databases havent been updated with new tracks? Or is there something else Im not privy to?

I also assume you mean just pandaria rares and not old world rares.

I was just curious how you came to be so sure that we have no reason to believe this PTR didn't hold anything.


The only thing I am sure of is that we're not able to prove anything is OR isn't coming up in Pandaria. ;) We're far more likely to find more beasts in Azeroth, but then, we always were, just based on the numbers. :D

I just don't want to see anyone get their hopes up over a particular build without concrete evidence that something new is in said build.

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:26 pm
Posts: 618
Kalliope wrote:
Quivering wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
We have no reason to believe that anything will happen in the next PTR build (which is in, but the servers just went down), but as always, we'll be keeping our eyes peeled.


I assume you say we have no reason because the ptr databases havent been updated with new tracks? Or is there something else Im not privy to?

I also assume you mean just pandaria rares and not old world rares.

I was just curious how you came to be so sure that we have no reason to believe this PTR didn't hold anything.


The only thing I am sure of is that we're not able to prove anything is OR isn't coming up in Pandaria. ;) We're far more likely to find more beasts in Azeroth, but then, we always were, just based on the numbers. :D

I just don't want to see anyone get their hopes up over a particular build without concrete evidence that something new is in said build.


If no new tracks have been datamined, there probably won't be any tracks in the new build. But I'm not yet convinced the spirit beasts will use tracks.

_________________

Avatar made by the awesome LupisDarkmoon. Tameable giraffes please!

Pets Wishlist:
Goats
Yaks
Shoveltusks
Stags
Talbuks/Gazelles
Giraffes!

WoD and Legion best expansions! 6 down, 1 to go!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:26 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
Loki wrote:
If no new tracks have been datamined, there probably won't be any tracks in the new build. But I'm not yet convinced the spirit beasts will use tracks.


Indeed, we have no evidence to support theories that spirit beasts will be hidden and have tracks.

Of course, we have no evidence that they won't be hidden and have tracks either, but that's a bit harder to prove. ;)

I for one am satisfied knowing what we don't know. :)

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm 
Offline
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
Posts: 761
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal
Gender: Female
Loki wrote:
If no new tracks have been datamined, there probably won't be any tracks in the new build. But I'm not yet convinced the spirit beasts will use tracks.

I'm guessing this. ^ It's possible it might not have tracks at all, but just a guess right now, I imagine you guys are blind as can be with these rares.

_________________

Image
Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group