New Non-Pandarian Tameables in Patch 5.1

For discussion of the upcoming 5.1 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Re: New Non-Pandarian Tameables in Patch 5.1

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Xakaal wrote:Im camping him now on my undead to replace, or at least compare, her to Winna's Kitten. No competition out here so its just a waiting game right now~
I sat out there for about 4 to 5 hours and he didn't spawn the "2 hour spawn timer" is officially debunked for this cat. lol

Edit:
I'd logged in and had been camping about an hour this morning. Tabbed over to post here. Tabbed back, and there he was standing right beside me. Looking at me like I was an idgit. Tamed. lol

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Timers are variable. If it's 2-4 hours, one instance of not being 2 hours doesn't debunk--that takes repeated sightings, multiple data points to work with.

Only nailed down Madexx's timer by comparing 14 spawn times over two weeks.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Well I sat on that lil island for about 5 hours, killing every other mob with in range waiting for him to pop. Sooo... *shrugs* Call it what you will.