WoW MOP: Lion's Landing = (Major Spoilers)

For discussion of the upcoming 5.1 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Alauran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Skullcrusher

Unread post by Alauran »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pm63E71ZOI
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: WoW MOP: Lion's Landing = (Major Spoilers)

Unread post by Makoes »

... ... ...gods our King is an idiot...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

I'm a little bit amused at hearing Anduinn using almost the exact same words that Tahlian would use if he could speak to the king. "Guys...cut it out. You're feeding the Sha - and Nazgrim's an idiot. Gimme a hand here, please?" :D

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I don't see how Varian is an idiot for being cautious and admitting he's not fighting out of hatred. I personally support our king.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

He's an idiot for not stopping to hear more about what his son is talking about. And he calls for Peasants...not volunteers or some people to help...Peasants...its degrading. He literally dismisses everything that people are trying to say to him going "trust me" Poor Anduinn is trying to get his father properly informed and keeps getting shot down, then off Varian goes to fight...At least Anduinn has proven himself to be far more patient and level headed then his father, as well as open minded.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I guess we'll have to see what he has in mind. Maybe the mortar team will fire flowers at the Horde while the peasants sing protest folk music ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Also the Lor'themar spoilers are surprisingly interesting for someone who has traditionally been treated as a token leader: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSR73cd ... ure=relmfu
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Wain wrote:I guess we'll have to see what he has in mind. Maybe the mortar team will fire flowers at the Horde while the peasants sing protest folk music ;)
I want them to sing the Safety dance!
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Makoes wrote:He's an idiot for not stopping to hear more about what his son is talking about. And he calls for Peasants...not volunteers or some people to help...Peasants...its degrading. He literally dismisses everything that people are trying to say to him going "trust me" Poor Anduinn is trying to get his father properly informed and keeps getting shot down, then off Varian goes to fight...At least Anduinn has proven himself to be far more patient and level headed then his father, as well as open minded.
I don't really agree. He did listen a little to Anduin. Before now, he would've dragged Anduin back to Stormwind and charged at Garrosh. Right now, he wants to secure a base and check out what's going on. He's been in Stormwind up until this point but he wants to do this together with his son. He is listening, even if his words may not directly reflect it as well as it should but Anduin did get to speak....however, Anduin needs to also trust his father to do what's best for his people too, which right now he doesn't from the looks of it. Varian didn't yell or scream at him for running off or anything. Anduin will have his turn.

Also peasants is normal in the universe of WoW. Always has been since Warcraft. Same with Grunts. There's royalty....and there's peasants. There's the warchief/clan leader....and there's grunts. It's Alpha and Omega. Not really meant as an insult. It's no different from saying rich or poor, wealthy class or lower class.

TLDR: Varian was merely telling Anduin to have a little faith in daddy. That's all. :3
That's just my opinion/two cents anyway. :)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine