Zandalari Rare Spawns on Pandaria

For discussion of the upcoming 5.2 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
ToxicCreed
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bloodscalp

Zandalari Rare Spawns on Pandaria

Unread post by ToxicCreed »

I will be posting a Video for this Later
Video
My fail video for the most part haha XD

MMO-Champions Post
Wowhead's Information on the Rares
First Topic with more Information

With these Rare Spawns comes new Mounts also one of the quickest likely ways to earn those hard to acquire reputations. Currently the Stolen Insignia's are Glitched and ONLY give Reputation for the Shado-Pan at this moment as that is what the Tooltip says and what it grants when you actually use the item itself.

Warbringers I would more than likely go after with a group, they hit fairly hard (around 100k) and can three shot pets. If you want to get a mount then I suggest grouping with a couple close friends and working on killing them at each point when you can.

The Warscouts can easily be solo'd and are the better choice should you want to farm the Bags. Bags drop a variety of things, the Small dropping some crafting item(s) and Gold while the Big Bags drop a heap of stuff, at one point my friend got 88 Windwool Cloth, some Bolts of Windwool, Windwool Bandages and Thread. My bag had a ton of Enchanting supplies.
Last edited by ToxicCreed on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Re: Zandalari Rare Spawns on Pandaria

Unread post by Bonita »

I actually have a thread on this already. I've been working on cleaning it up and making the first post less messy as I discovered more about them.
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 44&t=20048

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!