FIFTY-FIVE! Show off your new planned stables here!

For discussion of the upcoming 5.3 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
vriiska
Realm: steamwheedle cartel US

Re: FIFTY-FIVE! Show off your new planned stables here!

Unread post by vriiska »

XD ahha I admit I do have some unoriginal naming. It is what an old friend and I always called Loque. "Lol-key", "Lol-Que?" when we were looking to snag it and it just since stuck.
I did have Skarr I named Nyan...forgot to add it, since I released it to get Savage... felt like Nyan broke from its firey lava chrysalis and found its primal self in the Jade Forest. ;33
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I finally just gave up and left the rest blank. I honestly can't find stuff to fill them. I planned on retaming the stuff I released on other Hunters, but now I can retame them on my main if I wanted to... but I think I'd rather keep them to my alts so I don't have 2-3 copies of one family on my main(other than cats). I had three Chimaera at one point, but released all but Razza and planned to retame the other two on my two alt Hunters. Maoli was actually planned to be my "tame everything I don't have room for on my main that I want." So now with expanded stables.. it kind of kills the point of making her.

I'll probably use some of them for raid buff pets like a Sporebat(ick).

I couldn't decide which Kirin I wanted, so I put both colors.

Now to plan my other two Hunters stables. x.x
Alastiel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: EU - Aszune

Unread post by Alastiel »

Decided to give this a whirl as well. I apologize for the long post. I organized the grid slightly differently since I'm easily confused. :oops:
This is for my Nelf Alastiel. I tend to pick pets with a bluish/white palette for her, with some exceptions. I typically grab the names from various mythologies or pantheons, and choose one that I feel has a connection to the pet I've tamed. Took a while to name all fifty pets. :D

I might not keep all the pets that I've planned on taming when 5.3 hits. Many of them are pets that I've tamed before, and I will be very happy to have them back in my stables again. Others are experiments. I'll give them a try and see if we end up bonding.

If one or a few from the last row of pets in my picture were to become available, I'd most likely use those appearances to "upgrade" other pets that I've already tamed/planned on taming. So either way, I can't quite seem to be able to fill all 55 slots. I got pretty close, though. :)
Yoruko
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem (EU)

Unread post by Yoruko »

So much space! So many reptiles to tame. *u* Obviously the hydra lined with purple is a "fantasy" tame since as of yet there is no new indication they'll become tameable in 5.3, but I'm reserving a spot for one nevertheless.
Attachments
KimarustableMoPsmall.jpg
KimarustableMoPsmall.jpg (386.69 KiB) Viewed 16304 times
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

This is harder than I thought... feeling slightly overwhelmed! So many possibilities, argh! And of course after I finished and saved the .jpg, I thought of more I would tame!

Everything above the green line is my current stable (the unnamed direhorns are for my Stampede direhorn rainbow), to the pink line are pets I have tamed and who I re-tame when bored, and the rest are ones I would most definitely tame. I think beyond that, I may end up with more collections just for Stampede - devilsaur rainbow, warpstalker rainbow, etc.

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

As usual, I've made lots of changes to the stable plans, so deleted my first post and here they are. I think I'm pleased with them now, and that these will be going live in 5.3...but we'll see. :P

As before, the first section is my current stable, the middle section pets that are returning and the last pets I will try out.

Mozag:

Lindorindel:

Lazuli:

Garshanga:

Eadgyth:

Biyu:
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I thought I made mine all crazy and neat and tidy... then I saw Yoruko's... o.o

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Hoofs
Realm: Azuremyst

Unread post by Hoofs »

This is how my stable look now and at the bottom I have added som that i need to tame and test...

Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Alright, so this'll get me back into the game... for a while, at least! 55 pets, goodness...

Okay, so the one question mark cat I have is because when I hit up my stable page on armory, this is what she looks like so I have no idea what it is I tamed any more.

Blue is my current stables (plus mystery Cat), pink is the retames, white is what strikes my fancy right now/retames I thought of after I colored in the pink area.

Lots of space right now to try out anything that strikes me as I look, though. That's good.

And while I'm at it, let's do my goblin hunter...

(again, blue is current)

The one wind serpent has the same problem that Cat has on Dara, and I can't remember what it looks like. Ah well.

Planning for the goblin is weird, since she's always been a "tame what looks good, dump when you're bored" type. It'll be fun to be able to hang on to some of them for a while.

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

For some reason, all pets that were introduced in the 5.1 patch now have that model in the armory. So whatever pet of yours it is, it's one you tamed after 5.1. One of the manymanymany rares that was introduced, perhaps? Obviously it's a glitch with the armory but they're taking their sweet-ass time to fix it.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Daranara
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Daranara »

Snowy wrote: For some reason, all pets that were introduced in the 5.1 patch now have that model in the armory.
Huh, alright, that's interesting! I didn't know that. I -was- back for a week a while back, so you're probably right about it being some rare that caught my eye. I'm curious now to see what it is!

Daranara - Night Elflet Huntar - Lightbringer US
Gearfeathers on FR

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

Yoruko's layout was pretty so, being inspired by that, I did one too.

Except way less pretty! I dunno what I'll fill the rest up with, or if I'll fill them up at all.

Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net