children's week

For discussion of the upcoming 5.3 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

children's week

Unread post by Kaellan »

I know that patches have things from events in the future. I was wondering if there is anything there about Children's week, does it have anything new? I didn't know if there was going to be a pandaria quest. I haven't seen anything here about it but I thought I would ask.

Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: children's week

Unread post by Boven »

I've wondered if there was going to be a Pandaren version. If there is, I just hope they make the kid similar to the ones we've had before and don't try to make it like Li Li.

'Course, I also am eternally hopeful that they'll introduce Tauren children.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I could be wrong, but sadly I suspect not. Children's Week is pretty close and I think we'd see new pets in the database already if they were going to offer anything. As in with objects that teach them, and all ready to go, not just the models. I can't think of anything that would fit.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Zhinru
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Zhinru »

We need someone to poke Blizzard to get us a mini-sha of happiness pet.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

The peacock models that were in another thread would be super adorable-- least, one color could come from it

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Shalyth wrote:The peacock models that were in another thread would be super adorable-- least, one color could come from it
They'd make great Children's Week pets, yes! I wonder why they put them aside. Maybe they have a specific use for them in mind but haven't had a chance to implement it yet. Otherwise Children's Week would be perfect! They also need a few wandering some of the monasteries and fancy old buildings of the Jade Forest, just for show :)

There's also one unused "red panda" colour (the dark one). Other mini crane colours would also be cool. Or the missing blue cloud serpent hatchling!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.