Name my Crocolisk and Wind Serpent!

Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Name my Crocolisk and Wind Serpent!

Unread post by Feralclaw »

**Note that I am looking for Harry Potter names ONLY!**
So, I tamed this nice crocolisk and this nice wind serpent yesterday on Naharnak. And before I did that, I saw someone in SW with pets named after Harry Potter characters. And I am a Harry Potter fanatic. So I went out and tamed a couple pets ... I named one of them (See my stables and take a guess at which one. It's not Scorpius; I've had him.) and I'm pretty satisfied with him. (Arguably, Scorpius and Draco are constellations, so one may think I like astrology. :P I do, don't get me wrong! But I had Harry Potter in mind.) I can't come up with a Harry Potter name for the croc and wind serpent because I can't find a character that fits them! Potter fans, can you help me out?? :)

Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Name my Crocolisk and Wind Serpent!

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

The wind serpent could be named after Andromeda Black, who married a muggle and is Tonk's mother.

The first thing that came to mind for the croc was... Longbottom. What can I say? I love Neville! Also, Snape is a good match for Bad Attitude.
Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Re: Name my Crocolisk and Wind Serpent!

Unread post by Feralclaw »

Thanks for the suggestions! ;) I really like Snape for the croc ... :lol: Merh. I really don't like Neville. >_> I'm not a huge Gryffindor fan. Slytherin for the win ... Draco Malfoy too. Go Draco. XD

Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!