pet name themes for next expansion

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

pet name themes for next expansion

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I've ended up choosing a different naming theme for my hunter pets every expansion, so I'm starting to think about what I might do in MoP. I'm currently considering using Chinese names for different varieties of bamboo. Kind of lukewarm on the idea, though.

Has anyone else decided on a theme?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: pet name themes for next expansion

Unread post by Ana »

only themed hunter i got is Kahlua :) and she will keep on having her booze named pets :)

my husband though desided to make his hunter a " only tame pets which match mini-pets hunter" :) though i think he find that there are more minipets which fits pets then there are stableslots :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Yes, I have a lot of themed hunter alts that will stay the same, it's only my main hunter that seems to need to reinvent herself every expansion! (My booze-pet hunter is a dwarf.)

I assume your husband is aware of our Hunter Pet - Mini Pet - Mount Combos thread? Though it has not yet been updated for Darkmoon Faire.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste wrote:Yes, I have a lot of themed hunter alts that will stay the same, it's only my main hunter that seems to need to reinvent herself every expansion! (My booze-pet hunter is a dwarf.)

I assume your husband is aware of our Hunter Pet - Mini Pet - Mount Combos thread? Though it has not yet been updated for Darkmoon Faire.

He is now :D Thanks for volunteering me to go fetch pets and vanity pets for him all over the world :P . JK that was a great help :) :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig