Spazzy spider needs a name :P

Furiku
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Velen

Spazzy spider needs a name :P

Unread post by Furiku »

So there has always been a bit of a soft spot in my heart for all the 4.2 rares, but only a few actually poked at me enough to tame them. First it was Deth, then came Skarr. I didn't have much trouble naming them, Ruinel and Toruin respectively. I figured it fit since Deth ruined everyone's armor when they failed to tame him (though mine's female) and Skarr looked like he'd been around for the end of the world and saw it fall to ruin with the way he sat on his little rock.

It seems the rares had other plans though. Two in particular, Anthriss and Kirix. If I ever saw the others (I'm not convinced they exist on my realm lol) I'm sure they'd eventually find their way into my heart but since I don't ever see them...well yeah.

As it is, on the hunter I'm raising now I've already told myself I'm going to tame Anthriss along with Buddy my spider-buddy. However when it comes to Kirix I hadn't though I'd ever tame him. Yet he always seems to be up when I look for the rares for my friend, spazzing about on his little hill. And today, after releasing my shale-spider that I never use any more, I tamed him. (I failed a little the first two times. >>)

Now I've got a bit of a problem. I don't know what to name the spazzy little bugger.

I took him out to Shadowmoon Valley since I figured he'd fit in there and to give me space to think of a name. Obviously I didn't get a name, but the little bugger loved his little trip.

So now I need your help guys! I kinda want to keep to the theme I have going with Deth and Skarr, by having the name be somewhat relating to the word Ruin, but I also think a name relating to Fel energies and such would work as well. I don't want to do Felruin because my hyena is named Felrin already and that's just one letter off lol. Same for Ruinfel and Ruinel.

If it helps, what I seem to get from him personality wise is the following:
*Very active, if the way he constantly ran up and down the hill was any hint.
*Easily excited, he sees something and he goes after it.
*Curious, like above if he doesn't know what it is he has to go and look.
*Rather young
*Very possessive, he'll share his hunter with the others in her stables but anyone else is going to have to hope he likes them if they want to talk with his hunter.

Hey look, they announce Illidan returning in some form and suddenly I'm back. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a connection. :D

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Spazzy spider needs a name :P

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Dash has multiple meanings, including "to destroy, ruin", "to move quickly", and "style, flair". Dashifel? Something for you to play around with, anyway.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ooh, Dash also means 'of the ash'...ashes/fire...fire spider. I dunno, it's another possible connection. :lol:
Furiku
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Velen

Unread post by Furiku »

Thank you guys! I played around with Dashifel for a while but in the end I kept it how it was and now Dashifel has the perfect name to go with his personality. Thankies!!!

Hey look, they announce Illidan returning in some form and suddenly I'm back. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a connection. :D