Everquest related names...

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Everquest related names...

Unread post by Tilo »

This topic is for anyone who's old school & played Everquest back when it was 'good'.

For starters here's my list of current pets & corresponding names, hope you catch on. :)

Quarm - Chromaggus
Fippy - Karoma, Oiled Wolf
Saryrn - Glimmer
Iceberg - Arcturis
Luclin or Vox - Ankha, Loque'Nahak, Savage
Agnarr - Skoll
Kliknik - Lord Kri
Coirnav - Ghostcrawler
Lodizal - Terrorpene, Bloodtooth
Sathir - Gezzarak, Gorbite
Babnoxis - Deth'Tilac
Rotticus or Nagafen - Slaverjaw
Veeshan - Stompy
Xegony - Pattranachi
Trakanon - King Krush

I know I have duplicates, cause I couldn't think of a corresponding name... also I like the look of X-Pet as well, as to why I haven't released.

I think all the corresponding mobs fit all right for these names, if you have any suggestions let me know, however my inquiry lies in naming a Quilen... cause I don't recall there being any lion named bosses when I was playing & it was right after Planes of Power when I stopped playing.

Thanks for your time :)
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Everquest related names...

Unread post by Ana »

Tilo wrote:This topic is for anyone who's old school & played Everquest back when it was 'good'.

Btw i still think its good :P

Everquest was my first mmorpg love :D

I have an everquest made hunter

She is going to be made from scratch as we changed server and i did not have enough money to transfer her too

but this was her stable back them - i know it will changes alittle this time around but havent made up my mind about her final stable as im playing my main atm first

Her name is Norrathia and she is offc a Draenir with them being from another world and all.

Help for naming :

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npclist.html

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Tilo »

I've looked via Illias' beast list, was just hoping that someone who played through the content could remember a lion type of boss...
Signature Kamoodle []
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Whaat about the Vah Shir? They are tigers/lions - in EQ1 luclin havent exploded yet so there homeplace is on the moon

Else Vah Shir would be a good name for a lion? Or any of the starting zones for the Vah Shir race. Their home city is Shar Vahl

There was also an Isle called Kerra Isle where there was alot of cats and in EQ2 the Vah Shir race is renamed Kerra

On Kerra Isle you have the named Vah Shir "Melixis" which is a part of a quest chain.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/P ... olla_Quest

and have you thought of Nagafen being a red outland serpent? with him being a red dragon imo it would fit perfectlly.. or a red warpstalker.. as they are the closes we have to dragons.. or maybe even the ruby red serpent.. im considering trying out the ruby red serpent for Nagafen

Found this list of raid bosses and their progress.. easier to look through then the beastiary
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq ... sion_guide

e.g.

Image would fit well with a parrot.. maybe Image

im having that parrot in norrathias new stabled named Spiroc

I´m also having Tunare Image placed in a green cranes body.. To me it fit perfectly

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Tilo »

thanks for the list hadn't seen a layout like that before
Signature Kamoodle []
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Glad i could help :D Would be intersted to see your stable grid once ur done planning if you feel like sharing :D