Kitana's Karkin

dernhelm1984
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Kitana's Karkin

Unread post by dernhelm1984 »

Hi all! Long-time lurker, first time poster so I am excited to be here! :P My hunter is Kitana on WRA-US, and I consider her my second main (my warrior is my main main).

A few days ago I decided to use my Survival spec for the Timeless Isle and pulled out my trusty Karkin that I tamed in Cata. Unfortunately I bestowed a not-so great name for him not long after taming. :/ His name is Krab. I hadn't used him for a while but when I pulled him out the other day, I remembered how much I enjoy him. I came up with a GREAT idea for a name and was going to rename him... then I completely forgot what it was. D: Since I can't remember for the life of me what it was, I come to you, Petopia, to help me think of a great new name for poor Krab.

Names: Uh, mythical, serious, color-related would be my name choices for this one. He's lived with a silly name long enough. ><

Description: I usually solo-play but I do have an awesome guild and sometimes do RP events with them (events are usually at night and I'm more on in the mornings though). Kitana isn't my main RP toon but she's one of those Amazonian-types who doesn't particularly like being near other people for too long. She is sort of a "no funny business" person. Her outfits don't really reflect her character; I just mog her in gear that looks nice. :P

Fighting out in the wilds.

Krab says hello to some new friends at the Lazy Turnip - Kitana looks disinterested.

Just a shot of Kitana and Krab on the loading screen.

Thank you all!!
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Kitana's Karkin

Unread post by Makoes »

KARKINOS (or Carcinus) was a giant crab which assisted the nine-headed serpent Hydra in its battle with Herakles at Lerna. The hero crushed it beneath his foot, but as a reward for its service, it was placed amongst the stars as the Constellation Cancer by Hera.

Rhodonite

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?