2 spirit beasts

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

2 spirit beasts

Unread post by Redith »

I have 2 new spirit beasts that need names.
Banthalos http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/owlghost_green.html
and
ANkah http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/spectraltigergreen.html

I name my pets fairly serious things, I don't do joke names. Here is a list of names I have for the pets I do have
Krush, Raze, Rhage, Thor, Odin, Stryker, Talon, Tohr, Wraith, Wrath, Grendel
Airsblue
Realm: Grizzly Hills

Re: 2 spirit beasts

Unread post by Airsblue »

For Banthalos, though it's not a Raven, Huginn or Munnin might work, as they were Odin's two Ravens, his eyes and ears in the world of Midgard. Their names meant "Thought" and "Mind" respectively, which I feel would be fitting enough for an Owl.

Not sure with Ankha. I'm not much of a cat guy, so unless you have some personality already in mind for him/her, or I'm completely forgetting about some god/goddess that demanded someone completely disrobe before they'd trust them, there's not much I can help with there :P

Edit: If it weren't for Zeus' obvious connection with lightning, and thus appropriateness as a name for some later pet that is lightning related, I'd suggest that for Ankha, as he seemed to be pretty good at getting everyone to drop their pants. ;)
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Airsblue wrote:For Banthalos, though it's not a Raven, Huginn or Munnin might work, as they were Odin's two Ravens, his eyes and ears in the world of Midgard. Their names meant "Thought" and "Mind" respectively, which I feel would be fitting enough for an Owl.
EPIC LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!
biscitandchina
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: winterhoof

Unread post by biscitandchina »

Expecto and Petronum or Petronus if you like harry potter that is. you see a petronus is a spirit guardian like Luna lovegood's rabbit or Harry's stag. It is my favorite Harry potter spell because Harry Potter and the Prisoner of askaban is my favorite book/movie.