Lovely/Handsome Direhorn Needs a Name!

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Lovely/Handsome Direhorn Needs a Name!

Unread post by Rhyela »

I tamed this albino direhorn yesterday, and I'm totally at a loss for a name. I don't even know what gender I want it to be. I was going to let the name dictate the gender, but I can't think of anything.

I'm looking for names that are somewhat serious, but I'm not opposed to "cute" names. In other words, stupid names like Stinkybutt are definitely out of the question, but something like Stompy will be given consideration.

Just have a look at the picture, and blurt out whatever comes to mind! Names I've thought of so far:

- Xanthic (means something having a yellowish color)
- Amelia (from amel-, or amelanistic, meaning lacking black pigment; however, it's technically both amelanistic and anerythristic, so Amelia kinda got scrapped)

Aaaand, that's pretty much it! :lol:

Attachments
Direhorn.jpg
Direhorn.jpg (204.89 KiB) Viewed 1240 times

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Re: Lovely/Handsome Direhorn Needs a Name!

Unread post by Rhyela »

Welllll, I ended up coming up with a completely random name on my own. I was thinking about the Isle of Giants, which made me think about my own (STILL) nameless direhorn. Then, out of nowhere, the name Trixie popped into my mind. So, my cutie patootie little direhorn is now a female named Trixie. :)

Heh.....actually, that kinda works. "Tri" = three, and she has three horns. *confetti*

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.