Come 4.0 there's gonna be alot of "Name My Pet"

Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst

Come 4.0 there's gonna be alot of "Name My Pet"

Unread post by Protego »

Come the pre-Cataclysm 4.0 patch, there's gonna be alot of "Name My Pet" posts. I can only imagine how many. lol
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Re: Come 4.0 there's gonna be alot of "Name My Pet"

Unread post by Redith »

Lol yha that will be true
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I know, right!?
This very thought has occured to me every now and again ever since Blizz announced that hunters would be able to have 25 pets in Cataclysm.

There certainly are many great names already suggested in the various NMP posts that can help hunters in naming their new little "pride and joys", but because each hunter is unique in their own right, as is each of their pets, I anticipate that the forums will be unavoidably swamped with new requests for pet names.

Spiritbinder has done a superb job already of categorizing NMP post by pet family. This is just the type of organization (I believe) that needs to be maintained so that hunters can easily look up previous name suggestions. I have no idea of knowing myself, but perhaps there is a way of archiving older NMP posts or removing those posted past a certain point in time (i.e.: posted 6 months or longer) just to keep the forum section nice and tidy. I don't know if the idea is something Mania or the community would be interested in but at least the idea is out there for consideration if the number of naming requests gets to be too out-of-control.
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Protego »

I just thought I'd post in here since I already created a topic it's still relatively close to the topic. And there aren't too many new "Name My Pet" posts. Are there/have any of you guys posted any pre-Cataclym, 4.0 Name My Pet posts yet? Before the actual patch comes out, some time extremely soon. I'm just curious.
Robot Wars is renewed for 6 episodes! I love some Exotic pets! And I hate spiders for.. "pets"!

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

here you go, a great name idea:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Carrottop
Seven
Eight
etc.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Protego
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Protego »

Alright. -_-.