Ryannie's Ghostcrawler

Ryannie
Realm: Quel'dorei- Alliance

Ryannie's Ghostcrawler

Unread post by Ryannie »

Ok I just tamed this bad boy this moring after giving up on the little Spirit wolf so I decided to try my luck considering I got Arc in less than 30 minutes yesterday. Flew over to stable master to make sure that I have room and took portal. After arriving in the abandoned reef and starting to do circles, thankfully I saw no other hunters, I guest most were still leveling. Before I did lap 1 I saw the holy yellow dot. Landed did deference and was going to hit tame beast. It disappeared I almost had a heart attack and then it reappeared not wanting to risk loosing track of it again I just went to hit tame beast. At 25% hp later and a little crab for myself I proceeded to feed it and almost fainted with relif. So I need help naming it.
My other sb names are Xana( In tribute to Code Lyoko others it's a pysopathic AI bent on destroying the world) for loque and for Arc I went with Arcus in honor of the original one from pokemon.
Name types? Fantacy
Hey if you are wondering about the guild "Petopians" on Anasterian, well it got disbanded but a few of us decided to make a new guild called Protectors of Hyjal. Message anyone in-game to ask for an invite. Hope to see you guys again soon!