List of Pet Names!

Hawkshadow
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ravenholdt

List of Pet Names!

Unread post by Hawkshadow »

Hey guys here is just one big list of pet names that i have gathered up over the years. If you find one you like feel free to use it :D By the way im putting these in no real order, just typing them as they come to me lol. Also if you have some you would like to add to the list please do!

Froststorm, Frostfang, Frostwing, Frostfang, Frostpaw, Frostwind, Nightstorm, Nightclaw, Nighthowl, Frostfire, Nightfire, Frozenfang, Hawkstrife, Hawkclaw, Hawkwing, Darkfire, Darkfrost, Nightrunner, Silverfur, Darkfur, Fireclaw, Blackfang, Whitefang, Blackfur, Stormwing, Stormfang, Hawkstorm, Cloudfur, Fireheart, Whitestorm, Ravenwing, Moonfur, Moonfang, Duskpaw, Duskclaw, Nightwalker, Duskhowl, Iceclaw, Icefur, Firewing, Darkice, Icefire, Darkstripe, Darkfang, Ravenfur, Ravenfrost, Stormhawk, Hawkfrost, Lightwalker, Windwalker, Skyshadow, Ashfur, Ashclaw, Dawncloud, Foxclaw, Darkmist, Moonlight, Icewhisker, Jaggedtooth, Moonpool, Nightstar, Nightfang, Sandstorm, Sandclaw, Solarwing, Thornfang, Darkshadow, Firepelt, Lionfang, Wolfsoul, Bluestorm, Spiritblaze, Darkstalker, Redwing, Stormscale,

Screech, Scree, Avalanche, Flame, Frost, Drake, Draco, Tempest, Apollo, Artemis, Zeus, Hades, Saphira, Aqualia, Dracul, Drakion, Drakia, Fraener, Tatsuo, Vasuki, Tatimat, Andreas, Aindria, Achilles, Rikku, Hyku, Belore, Galendior, Aegle, Aglaia, Agrona, Aphrodite, Asherah, Delphinia, Demeter, Eos, Epona.

~Some of Hawkshadow's personal favorites~
Alshar (means Phoenix in Night Elf)
Saphira (dragon from the book Eragon)
Icefang (my first pet)
Nightfang (First wolf)
Azul (means blue in spanish)
Fell (Wolf from the book The Sight)
Larka (Wolf from the book The Sight)
Ariashi (...*has forgotten meaning* think its Japanese though)

Once again feel free to add names to help people out. Lets try to keep it within reason though please, and maybe its just me but names like Ikillulolz are annoying in my opinion.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: List of Pet Names!

Unread post by Ana »

http://www.20000-names.com/

:D that website has alot of names that could help ppl pick a name for their pet

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Hawkshadow wrote:Alshar (means Phoenix in Night Elf)
While this may be true, I wanted to put in that Blizz has random words made out for each in game language, maybe a dozen words for 2 letter words, a dozen of 3 letter words, etc., and the game will randomly assign one of those words when someone other than your race sees the text. So Alshar does mean phoenix, it could easily mean another six letter word.

Just sayin'. ;)

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Darnassian language parser. (They exist for all languages, even Demonic and Dragon-language)

http://www.wowwiki.com/Darnassian#Word_ ... ulation.29

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Nordur
Realm: Elune, Runetotem

Unread post by Nordur »

great list, i'll utilize some of these.

Ariashi (...*has forgotten meaning* think its Japanese though)

I think it is japanese, and i think it means "Storm" or something like that.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I have used:

Dragonhawk-----Smaug, the dragon from The Hobbit
Wolf------------Wulfric, meaning wolf lord in old english and also Dumbledore's middle name
Humar or Pitch--KalaSimba, meaning black lion in a combination of African dialects
Snake----------MontePython, for comic relief and something completely different :-)
Skoll------------DathShando, meaning wolf spirit in Darnassian
Bird------------Thorondor, king of the eagles in LOTR
Gondria---------Spectre, for obvious reasons
Bat-------------Bela, after the original Dracula
Devilsaur--------Gojira, original name of Godzilla
MelRedcap
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by MelRedcap »

Nordur wrote:Ariashi (...*has forgotten meaning* think its Japanese though)

I think it is japanese, and i think it means "Storm" or something like that.
Arashi. Yes it's Japanese, and yes it means Storm... but with a different kanji it means "troll" (as in on the Internet!) or "raising havoc". :P
MelRedcap, aka Hackk / Maledicta / Jillrobin
- Author of the in-progress NaNo story "Pinky and the Barrens", a saga of a gnome and a troll -