WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:25 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Posts: 1597
Location: Aincrad
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US
Gender: The Manliest Man ever
so patch 5.4 we get to tame Xuen's model and the crane one right?.....right?

_________________

Image

My dragons


Deviantart



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:39 pm 
Offline
Mount Master
Mount Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm
Posts: 3224
Location: Australia
Realm: Aman'Thul
Kalliope wrote:
*dies*

SB, are you TRYING to prompt a stampede? xD


Who me? :shock: ....I'd never do such a thing! :P

(/Snicker)

Oh and as for those worried about killing off the Klaxxi, don't stress it.....

Image

To cute not to share!

_________________

Image

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 am 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 14062
Location: Thedas
Realm: Dethecus
SpiritBinder wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
*dies*

SB, are you TRYING to prompt a stampede? xD


Who me? :shock: ....I'd never do such a thing! :P

(/Snicker)

Oh and as for those worried about killing off the Klaxxi, don't stress it.....

Image

To cute not to share!


D'awwwww!

But if we have to kill Kovok, I will weep bitter tears and boycott! :(

_________________

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 am 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17229
Location: Kun-Lai
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Female
SpiritBinder wrote:
Kalliope wrote:
*dies*

SB, are you TRYING to prompt a stampede? xD


Who me? :shock: ....I'd never do such a thing! :P

(/Snicker)

Oh and as for those worried about killing off the Klaxxi, don't stress it.....

Image

To cute not to share!

XD Oh my sides!

and Kalli! STAHP! The feels! I can't take it!

_________________

Image
JunreiDragcaveMagistreamFlight Rising
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 pm 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 182
Location: Haddonfield, IL
Realm: Baelgun
Gender: Male
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority as far as the Klaxxi thing goes. I've wanted a piece of them ever since I repped up with their faction. Constantly talking down to you, outright threatening to kill/dissect you even though you're helping them, worshipping Old Gods....... Yeah, they can bring it.

I'll admit, though, I probably wouldn't want to kill Kovok. Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a sequence where he turns on them or something.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 3200
Gelannerai wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority as far as the Klaxxi thing goes. I've wanted a piece of them ever since I repped up with their faction. Constantly talking down to you, outright threatening to kill/dissect you even though you're helping them, worshipping Old Gods....... Yeah, they can bring it.

I'll admit, though, I probably wouldn't want to kill Kovok. Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a sequence where he turns on them or something.


Kill the Paragons, tame Kovok, problem solved.

_________________
Account has been closed at user's request.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 pm 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 am
Posts: 182
Location: Haddonfield, IL
Realm: Baelgun
Gender: Male
Slickrock wrote:
Gelannerai wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority as far as the Klaxxi thing goes. I've wanted a piece of them ever since I repped up with their faction. Constantly talking down to you, outright threatening to kill/dissect you even though you're helping them, worshipping Old Gods....... Yeah, they can bring it.

I'll admit, though, I probably wouldn't want to kill Kovok. Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a sequence where he turns on them or something.


Kill the Paragons, tame Kovok, problem solved.


Perfect. Can we get a sad-eyes Kovok pic anyone?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:40 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
Posts: 1126
Location: If I'm somewhere else, I can't be here
Realm: Draka
Gender: Male for both
Gelannerai wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm in the minority as far as the Klaxxi thing goes. I've wanted a piece of them ever since I repped up with their faction. Constantly talking down to you, outright threatening to kill/dissect you even though you're helping them, worshipping Old Gods....... Yeah, they can bring it.

I'll admit, though, I probably wouldn't want to kill Kovok. Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a sequence where he turns on them or something.

I totally agree with you. I never liked helping them and then after they revealed they couldn't be trusted that was the last straw. As you said, bring it. They're really no better than the other Mantid and I wouldn't be surprised to go into one of their lairs and find them dining on someone who thought they were his friends and had helped them achieve their goals.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 am 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am
Posts: 136
Realm: Zenedar
A sad eye Kovok with a dying gnome in his/her(?) mouth.

_________________
Jordion


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm
Posts: 246
Personally, from the very start, I would rather have played a mantis killing pandas than a panda killing mantids. But I guess that goes with the name.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:34 pm 
Offline
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:26 pm
Posts: 117
Realm: Eonar, Thunderhorn
MY BAD YAK COMETH

_________________

Image



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:16 am 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 7:48 am
Posts: 1122
Location: Proland
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof
Gender: Dwarfette
Image
Isn't this a Hearthstone set? Are we going to be able to play it inside WoW? A gme within a game... Inception!
Baah, more probably just an ad thing :?

BTW - is it Jaina vs Garry battle? GO JAINA!

_________________
Image

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:52 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm
Posts: 1317
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU
Gender: Male
1 Companion Pets Ashleaf Spriteling
1 Companion Pets Azure Crane Chick
1 Companion Pets Blackfuse Bombling
1 Companion Pets Bloodcove Droplet
1 Companion Pets Dandelion Frolicker
1 Companion Pets Death Adder Hatchling
1 Companion Pets Droplet of Y'Shaarj
1 Companion Pets Gooey Sha-ling
1 Companion Pets Jademist Dancer
1 Companion Pets Kovok
1 Companion Pets Ominous Flame
1 Companion Pets Skunky Alemental
1 Companion Pets Spineclaw Crab
1 Companion Pets Young Gulp Frog



Kovok..


KOVOK.



KOOOOOOOVOOOOOOOOOOK!




I will take great care of you, my baby. <3


http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=104165

_________________
Image
Kunchong for hunter pets!


Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17229
Location: Kun-Lai
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Female
KOVOK!!!!!

*insert spasm here*

_________________

Image
JunreiDragcaveMagistreamFlight Rising
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm 
Offline
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am
Posts: 2625
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)
Gender: Dood
Qraljar wrote:
1 Companion Pets Ashleaf Spriteling
1 Companion Pets Azure Crane Chick
1 Companion Pets Blackfuse Bombling
1 Companion Pets Bloodcove Droplet
1 Companion Pets Dandelion Frolicker
1 Companion Pets Death Adder Hatchling
1 Companion Pets Droplet of Y'Shaarj
1 Companion Pets Gooey Sha-ling
1 Companion Pets Jademist Dancer
1 Companion Pets Kovok
1 Companion Pets Ominous Flame
1 Companion Pets Skunky Alemental
1 Companion Pets Spineclaw Crab
1 Companion Pets Young Gulp Frog


A lot of these names resemble rares on the Timeless isle... JUST SAYINGGGGGG

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm
Posts: 1317
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU
Gender: Male
Quivering wrote:
Qraljar wrote:
1 Companion Pets Ashleaf Spriteling
1 Companion Pets Azure Crane Chick
1 Companion Pets Blackfuse Bombling
1 Companion Pets Bloodcove Droplet
1 Companion Pets Dandelion Frolicker
1 Companion Pets Death Adder Hatchling
1 Companion Pets Droplet of Y'Shaarj
1 Companion Pets Gooey Sha-ling
1 Companion Pets Jademist Dancer
1 Companion Pets Kovok
1 Companion Pets Ominous Flame
1 Companion Pets Skunky Alemental
1 Companion Pets Spineclaw Crab
1 Companion Pets Young Gulp Frog


A lot of these names resemble rares on the Timeless isle... JUST SAYINGGGGGG



Many of them are probably from the Timeless Isle. I bolded those that are probably from SoO and put that which might be from the Timeless Isle in italics.

_________________
Image
Kunchong for hunter pets!


Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 am 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 7:48 am
Posts: 1122
Location: Proland
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof
Gender: Dwarfette
I put my bet on Kovok droping from the paragons in SoO. Sddenly I feel a lot less bad about killing them XD I beeping /need it, now!

_________________
Image

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 am 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm
Posts: 1317
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU
Gender: Male
Myrrmi wrote:
I put my bet on Kovok droping from the paragons in SoO. Sddenly I feel a lot less bad about killing them XD I beeping /need it, now!



I'm almost 100% sure.

My thought for SoO pet sources so far (hope more are coming. ToT had quite a few:

Gooey Sha-ling source: Sha of Pride
Blackfuse Bombling source: Siegecrafter Blackfuse
Kovok - Kovi Wovi source: Paragons of the Klaxxi
Droplet of Y'Shaarj source: Garrosh Hellscream

_________________
Image
Kunchong for hunter pets!


Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 pm 
Offline
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm
Posts: 1317
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU
Gender: Male
The pets from SoO:


Image



Not sure how I feel about two identical sha models. But I am at the very least glad that the Droplet of Y'Shaarj isn't simply another damn ooze.

_________________
Image
Kunchong for hunter pets!


Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm 
Offline
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Posts: 17229
Location: Kun-Lai
Realm: Moon Guard/Icecrown/Malygos
Gender: Female
I dont care if they're identical. One is a regular sha, one isn't. x3

_________________

Image
JunreiDragcaveMagistreamFlight Rising
Sig Credits to Ashaine, Kamoodle, Sookie, Kurenio, Serenith, Ket Shi, Nili, Rongar, Britany, TheDoomcookie, Vyndara, and Vephriel!
Avatar Credits to Samskeyti, Moonlost, Lupisdarkmoon, Nili, Britany, Kasstra, Seilahyn, and Vephriel!



Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group