Show & Sell Your Dragons

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Been awhile since I posted. Real life has just been ughhhh. However, I've still been stalking the dragon posts. ^_^

I recently bought this girl. I've been after a coatl like this for awhile.

I also finished up one of my breeding/geneing projects. The girl took some work to get, and together they ate up a huge chunk of money, but they were so worth it:
ImageImage

And I managed to nab some of the feathered wing apparel. LOVE how the sunburst wings look on Revan:
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Loving your dragons Paw! Especially that Tundra Pair <3

Still have yet to snag floof and feathers both. Ah well. Gotta say, those feathers are perfect for Revan! (I may be biased)
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Forgot about these two unsold babies. :hug:

ImageImage :mrgreen:

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I hatched this little lass today and I think she's a keeper

Her sister

Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image ImageImage

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Engelbrecht wrote:Image
This girl is... oddly appealing to me, wow. Stop trying to tempt me back D: (Though I might slink back on for Fire's celebration week...)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Tau´s offspring is wonderull.. that little wildclaw! Hope they all find good homes. Teo and Malaya´s tripple midnight hathclings .. Grats :) The red male imp.. im drooling.. Good i alrdy have one almost like him in my lair or i would have to find a crowbar and butter for his offspring :D. The two hatchlings are amazing! good range on their parents

Snowy - adorable coatl. I looove seeing your white/ice dragons with colorful wings

Myrrmi - what a pair!! Really lovely tron dragons!

TygerDarkstorm - adorable skydancers... specially the first one! Thanksgiving & Easters baby are very pretty. Adelaide and Gregor´s babies are wonderfull crackalacking as are the guardian girls :hug:

Dewclaw - Nymp is very pretty :)

Rawr - nice dragons. I adore seeing all your hatchlings.

Makoes - lovely glicthes! Tripple Aqua= amazing! :D Wonderfull seadragons you got sweetie :D

LupisDarkmoon - that accent is really nice. The red looks soo good with all that fluff!

Freya - Glee another handsome obs dragon with circuit! if we ever get more room i want an obs/obs/circuit or smoke imp pair! Your husbands noddles are stunning!

Alex - i really like your fiery mirror girl!

pawprintedheart - that coatl girl.. ABSOLUTLY PERFECT apparel! Stunning Tundra pair!

Varethyn - baby come back.. uhh baby come back.. oki that song just came to me :D we muuuust lure you back...:D She is free if you want her :D she will just be exhalted tomorrow if not (lure lure lure)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Deyja & Erathia´s two hatchlings

Image Image

Image Image

Nefario & Banana´s hatchling. Chosed a windnest .. i like the eyes so they probally get a windnest next time too.. thought i might experience with lightning

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

i usually NEVER do random pairring.. but just for fun i mixpaired oak & willow with Trinket and Gizmo..3 different hatchlings came out

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

and thanks to Syleye Hallucination got smoke :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

ooooooooh Tarn how much for that swamp/obs/obs snap boy? :)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

have to hear from the pinglisters first :D if the pinglister passes just whatever you think is fair :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

alright, let me know if they pass him up :)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Lots of stuff happening this morning! Three unsold hatchlings, one of which I decided to keep, grew up and two nests hatched!

First of all here's Chibb, a baby not-so-baby-anymore Spiral girl of mine who I decided I would keep... damn those cutesy Spiral eyes!

And two unwanted hatchlings also grew up. They've been named already and will be leveled to be exalted today so if anyone wants one speak up now!
Hopefully the parents will give me a triple next time...

Image Image

And the two nests...

Three Ridgeback babies, one male and two females...

Image Image Image

And finally, a lone female Pearlie hatchling.

As per, hatchlings are for sale. :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

all have such magnificent dragons ! :)

My girl got her good mude back.. thanks alot Cowmu!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

She got alot alot of new dragons lately :D - thought i showcase her two lastest pairs..she just learned to use the random name thingie so some of the names are... well :lol:

Image Image

Image Image

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Seren: Thanks! Those wings were madeeee for Revan, I swear.
Rawr: Pretty skydancers
Nef: Love that black ripple tundra
Tarn: Thank you! Ahh, how much for the spiral boy, if the pinglisters don't take him xD He's beautiful!! And smoke looks gorgeous on Hallucination!
Tårnfalk wrote:

Snowy: I love that spiral girl! She is beautiful
Lorelei: What a beautiful guardian
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

same as with Alex :D what ever you think is fair for him :D Pricing is hard with the ah so i rather have ppl pay what they think a dragon is worth... lets see which if any the pinglister wants :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Paw: I utterly adore your coatl girl. Your tundras and Revan look great too.

Rawr: Cute pumpkin SDs.

Nef: That ripple tundra is amazing.

Engel: Wonderful mafia babies!

Tarn: I'd be happy to hold that spiral girl in Vixaria's lair for Vare; if Vare decides to come back it's all hers and if not she'll have a loving home because she is quite a stunning dragon. All of your hatchlings today are looking lovely, especially those smoke boys. Hallucination looks great!

Snowy: Lovely adults and babies; the ridge baby with the light smoke is lovely.

Lore: I love seeing your kid's pink dragons. :D The guardian is especially stunning.

With the fiance being bored of FR I got to steal his money so Imagine got a SD scroll (he just needs shimmer now), Plankton got Current, and Sandie got UB. Just waiting on another UB to pop for Dannie.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Just finished geneing my Mirror pair! I immediately bred them and they have a nest of three eggs, the hatchlings are so varied so I can't wait to see what they look like! Nice hopefully!

Iona, who used to be a very plain Mirror that one of my boyfriend's pairs made and Tibbles, who used to be a Fae! I think he looks like he's covered in yoghurt. xD

Image Image

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tårnfalk wrote:have to hear from the pinglisters first :D if the pinglister passes just whatever you think is fair :D
pawprintedheart wrote: Tarn: Thank you! Ahh, how much for the spiral boy, if the pinglisters don't take him xD He's beautiful!! And smoke looks gorgeous on Hallucination!
Tårnfalk wrote:

both of you throw me an xroad for what you think is fair :D the pinglister will be pinged next time :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tårnfalk wrote:Varethyn - baby come back.. uhh baby come back.. oki that song just came to me :D we muuuust lure you back...:D She is free if you want her :D she will just be exhalted tomorrow if not (lure lure lure)
Nnngh stop it! xD :hug: :hug: :hug: ...Maybe ;)
TygerDarkstorm wrote:Tarn: I'd be happy to hold that spiral girl in Vixaria's lair for Vare; if Vare decides to come back it's all hers and if not she'll have a loving home because she is quite a stunning dragon.
Go ahead and pick her up if you want her, Tyger :) I'm gonna slink on for the Fire festival but after that, who knows. I do have a new computer though so maybe the coli will be nicer to me and I'll be a little faster to snipe things off the MP. Still highly concerned about and put off by the economy right now though.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I have a forest problem, he was just so cheep and triple Forest I had to have him :D meet Arden :hug:

Image :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:Varethyn - baby come back.. uhh baby come back.. oki that song just came to me :D we muuuust lure you back...:D She is free if you want her :D she will just be exhalted tomorrow if not (lure lure lure)
Nnngh stop it! xD :hug: :hug: :hug: ...Maybe ;)
TygerDarkstorm wrote:Tarn: I'd be happy to hold that spiral girl in Vixaria's lair for Vare; if Vare decides to come back it's all hers and if not she'll have a loving home because she is quite a stunning dragon.
Go ahead and pick her up if you want her, Tyger :) I'm gonna slink on for the Fire festival but after that, who knows. I do have a new computer though so maybe the coli will be nicer to me and I'll be a little faster to snipe things off the MP. Still highly concerned about and put off by the economy right now though.

The economy suuuuuuuuuuuxs but i love seeing my hatchlings more than i hate the economy.. so for me thats an upside :D

The mafia member send the spiral to Vixaria so you can pick her up if you come back.. Also Ramiel & Varethyn would looove to come home to you if you deside to return :hug: :hug: :hug: