Trading Hatchling for Bar Gene :)

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Trading Hatchling for Bar Gene :)

Unread post by Zhuge »

EDIT: got the daub gene \o/ So just need bar ;)

Bah - wished we had warnings of when new genes are coming out - even if it's a 'sometime this week' sort of thing.

So I have this pair -

Image x Image

I had planned to put ripple, current and smoke on the male, but he looks so awesome with bar and daub!

I have the smoke gene, I can just afford daub (if I can grab one) - so I'm offering first pick of babies in exchange for a bar gene :D I have just enough gems to boon :)

Their range:

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=63,30,10,9,10,9,1

I just did some previews with the possible combinations and genes.....

OMG - I love these new genes D:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Trading Hatchling for Bar Gene :)

Unread post by Ana »

im defo intersted in a crimson/obs/obs male coatl or blood/obs/obs one with smoke .. if your pair isnt related to Daredevil and Psylocke :P ;)

but

i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at stalking the mp so i am probally the wrong woman for this task.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Tårnfalk wrote:im defo intersted in a crimson/obs/obs male coatl or blood/obs/obs one with smoke .. if your pair isnt related to Daredevil and Psylocke :P ;)

but

i suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at stalking the mp so i am probally the wrong woman for this task.

I'm not sure who they are related to :) The boy was a random I picked up off the AH a while ago, and the lady I got from Bulletdance :D x

And yeah, the MP is insane atm - I grabbed a daub earlier by pure luck - the pirate shirts listed at the same time apparently so maybe a few snipers got distracted :lol:

Will put you on the ping list hun :hug: <3

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

thankies :) but i probally wait to pick a hatchling for a month or two so you can get the full "ohh this is new and shiny" price for them :D until then my current Daredevil will court his lady with his mismatching underbelly :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig