Flight Rising Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

Not like much in the stash is worth keeping anyway. I keep it for awhile then say 'fuck it' and vendor it cause we don't use most of it for anything so it's just....there. May as well bank on it, yeah? Rofl.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Damn. o___O People can be so rude and yet I've still never met anyone quite that rude on FR yet. What an asshat. Don't ever sell to them please. >___<

And besides that Wildclaw boy is perf for the Coatl girl. x'D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

The discussion forums on FR have become toxic lately with a few select people rabble rousing, giving half truths, and bad information as well as trying to distort everything into something to get up in arms about. Really tired of them. Unfortunately they have a right to abuse the staff and make general ass-hats out of themselves.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye wrote:The discussion forums on FR have become toxic lately with a few select people rabble rousing, giving half truths, and bad information as well as trying to distort everything into something to get up in arms about. Really tired of them. Unfortunately they have a right to abuse the staff and make general ass-hats out of themselves.

this... there are so much anger and toxicity in the fr forums...

I wish they would go away from there multiple account rule... kinda silly... if everyone could have 100 accounts (just a random maximum) that whats the harm?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Idk why and this is the most spiteful, silly thing I'll ever post here but... I really hate the fact there's a famous FR player with the username Snowy. >:c

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I admit, I just quit.

Nothing sells, not even pairs I worked very hard for and spent lots of treasure on. I've never been into the RP thing (mostly because a lot of it just seems terrible to me), making up outfits has limited reward... and more importantly, it just got too hard to feed everyone. You can't do it on even 15 turns a day, coli doesn't drop enough food to be worthwhile, coli is BORING after about 15-20m, so it's just...chores. Chores that make WoW dailies feel like fresh air.

The only -interesting- thing I could ever do is breed pairs and see what came out, and when all you get to do is dump the results in the garbage exalt bin... what's the point, really.

Maybe I'll wander back, maybe I'll just watch it self destruct and eat popcorn while it burns. I don't know.

Blegh.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nothing does sell. I got GORGEOUS fiery babies and not a single one will sell, not even for 10 - 30k. Nothing. Nada.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I couldn't get 5k for even the prettiest dragons. I'd be HAPPY if I could've gotten 10k, but if it's not 2.5-4k they just sit there until you exalt them yourself.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

The feeding thing particularly annoys me because I have a lair of Coatls and Imperials - Coatls only eat fish, Imperials will eat anything BUT they will only eat what's first on the list... fish. So I have a lair of dragons eating 100% of my fish and nothing else at all. Why can't I make my Imperials eat something else?!

And then they say they're working on making it so you don't have to see the exalted babies on your list..? Nice idea but THERE'S MUCH MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO DEAL WITH FFS.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

I spend my entire gathering times fishing ever single day. If I miss one turn, my dragons starve until the next day. I'm always out of fish food - it's just stupid :( Close to calling it quits too :'(

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

huggles all the ppl with food problems.. im gonna reactive the mafia thread and you guys can ask for the mafia to gather food for you. I like the game even if i have to exalt my pretty hatchlings.. its silly with the low payouts but i DO like to see the hatchings

I am sorry that alot of you feeling like you want to quit :hug: it would be sad to be all alone :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I have a basically full lair and really never have problems with food. i hit the coli a couple times a week and do my gathering turns.

And Snowy unfortunately more important things get put back because of the few loud squawkers. I am so tired of them I wish I could tell them to put on their big kid pants and stop behaving like manipulative little 4 yr olds.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i dont have problems with food either.. neither does the mafia... so really lean on them on the mafia request thread if you need

my rant

i REALLY like the IDEA of the topics for concerns in the general forum... but ohhh boy many of the posters are rude and it just goes on and on.. I know i have some issues with fr but atleast those ppl could TRY to post in a civil faction. Also the sheer numbers of post makes it really hard to follow what the admins are saying they want to/plan on improving.

ohh and im with you Snowy.. there are SOOOO many more important things to work on than exhalted dragons names.. My two biggest issues atm is the lack of decent exhalt rewards and the severe lack of space/cost of expanding lair

ohh and another topic. this is not a rant as much as it is a sad feeling.. sooo many petopians have given up on fr... it makes me sad because i miss seeing you showcase your hatchlings. :hug:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

They are getting there... they are so very nearly getting there. The new dominance update is a good start. But it's still not quite what we need. :/

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

It's something, at least. I didn't see this coming- it's certainly a big step in the right direction. I suspect we'll be seeing exaltation modifications next!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i spent treasure on accent and a coatl girl .. no lair expansion for me in a looong time

I NEED IT!! sooo many dragons i want to buy!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Okay finally get the lair space to justify breeding again and my first pair give me 1 egg....silly dragons

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I got a 1 egg nest today too, from a pair I was so very excited about. :(
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

*Smacks face on keyboard*
People who are screaming about the update hinting at racism.
SIGH

Siggy under construction!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Bowno wrote:*Smacks face on keyboard*
People who are screaming about the update hinting at racism.
SIGH
what