Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - WOW Teolun looks absolutely wonderful! Hope the adorable hatchling will find a good forever home :hug:

Senna-Umbreon - those pearlies are beautiful. The fae and the tundra are cute aswell :D

Syleye - wonderfull fluffy leaflings :D

Serendipity82 - uhh those are really nice. The imp is my favorite :D

LupisDarkmoon - WOW wonderful imps! stunning colors!

TygerDarkstorm - VERY interesting greysclae hatchlings! Greed and Strife´s hatchlings are just perfect :D Like little purple lollipops!

Zhuge - im stealning your wolfpetts.. yup :D they look wondeful in that aparel; specially the tundra

Kayro - that imp is stunning! loove the colors :)

KoreNestis - WOW that coatl boy looks soo good in crystal. Your coatl girl will look good as well :D

Varethyn - Bluemoon and Bloodmoon'´s first hatchlings are super perfect!! i loove the red one the most :D

:::

Two new Sith lords babies were born today - the second one has smoke eventhough its hard to see

Image Image

Image Image

and two faes from my tictactoe pair - the fae girl i think is quite stunning :D . Giving them both a shot on ah before i decide to send them off to pleaguemom. I am super excited about the new fae eyes!

Image Image

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn, love the spiral's, and I agree the new fae eyes are nice, well and so are the the little faes the eyes are in :D

More fluffies
Fate and Niobe's brood
ImageImageImage

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Zhuge: That bar pair is gorgeous!

Kayro: Gorgeous imp! Wouldn't it be easier/cheaper to buy dragons that are already WC's given that the scrolls for them can only be found on the AH for severely jacked up prices since the FR staff removed them from the marketplace?

Kore: Your crystal pair is so lovely looking!

Engel: Lovely mafia babies.

Vare: Oh my those imps are stunning!

Tarn: Gorgeous plague babies!

Syleye: Such cute little leaf fluffies. :3

In Otis' lair Rand and Moiraine had 4 babies. All of them are doubles, with the first boy being a near triple.
ImageImageImageImage
Send a trade to Otis if interested in any of them.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Pretty dragons Tarn, Syl and Tyger!!! (those yellow tundras <3)

Image Image Image
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Seren: Those pastel babies are so cute!

Found my clan blacksmith! :D
He just needs underbelly.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Lovely dragons everyone! I'd comment individually but that'd make this post a bit too long :lol:
Some babies grew up!
These two are intended mates but since I've realised the slight direction I'd like my lair to go in I realised that these two don't go anymore. They're too lovely to exalt too...
Torrents mate and perhaps the clan herbalist.
And Arquen, my pretty Wildclaw! I just realised that imps and WC's breed. That'll mean Ciri has a mate! But then Frostbite...I'll need to write this all down >.<

Tyger, I would buy then as WC's but I've decided to make them Guardians instead. Suits the whole 'defenders of the clan' theme I'll have going on.

And I found one of my projects mates! They'll both become Guardians soon but she was perfect for him :3 she's known as Lunar and her mate (the imp from earlier) is Eclipse. The fire guardians will be either Solar and Flare or Summer and Solstice. They'll be space-y names...but I'm struggling with the green looking Guardians I'll have soon.
That'll mean I'm 1 pair down, 3 to go. Engel, that Skydancer lass with the ivory circuits is almost perfect for a third of the clan Guardians...must...resist...I can't...perhaps, if no one else wants her and she's due to be exalted? That'd mean I'd cut the cost of this project by 500k or so. I won't have to gene her up, and her eyes match! So maybe...?
Edit-- this girly:
She's the one I mean :) perfect genes...I'd just need to find her a mate then.
Last edited by Krysteena on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ah, well guardians will save you some treasure then.

Also, yes, you can interbreed all the species. :) They don't have to be paired up like WC/WC, imp/imp etc unless you so choose. :) Which breed shows up as the babies depends on their rarity. Apologies if you already knew that.

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I generally prefer the same breed pairs, but I always thought coatls and WC's could only breed with each other and the same breed. Oh the possibilities!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Vare, could my mom steal that Midnight/Seafoam/Seafoam? Her lair name is Normanack, she's in love! The entire clutch is beautiful though.

Tarn, those two spirals are SUPER cute.

Syleye, love the fluffs!

Tyger, those purple babies are really nice, and I love that red and orange tundra! Such a nice color combo.

Kayro, I love that new tundra. Sky iri is SO pretty on tundras!
-----
Not too much for me to show off today, but I got a new accent for Fen. She's disgusting and I love it.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Lupis: I'd say she looks gorgeous but...umm...lovely! She's looks lovely!
So Project Guardian is underway. How did it go from 2 guardians to 8 again? I can't quite remember. Anyway, my blue pair of dragons are done. I was stalking the ah and found the two green dragons I needed.
Image Image
I can't think of names, surprise surprise >.< the red pair of dragons are to be Solar and Flare, and the blue pair and Lunar and Eclipse. Natural occurances basically. But I can't think of anything for these two...I was thinking Aspen and Grove but I don't like those names too much. If they were pink they'd be Cherry and Blossom but of course they aren't...help?
At least I'm lowering the cost of Project Guardian (or should it be Operation Guardian, considering how many there are to be?) but then I remembered that two of the guardians need wolf capes. Black and grey or white. Ugh...either I try my hand at sniping or I go to the ah and pay the ridiculous prices >.<
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Lupis: Fen is gloriously gross. xD

Kayro: Oh that pair is pretty! Hm, names for them does seem kind of tough. Forest and Grove. Spring and Fall (when the plants tend to go through their most drastic changes; alternatively swap Fall for Summer for when plants are growing and are at their peak of life). Life and Regrowth. Uh, my brain is starting to fail me. xD

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realised that I need a pair of Dragons named Liberty and Prime. Midnight and. Silverstream rename themselves? Ugh I don't know...time to hit the scryers!

I've got a dragon named Forest already :lol: it'd bug me if I had two Forests. Spring and Fall seem good ideas. Spring and Summer...hmm. It's either Spring and Fall or Flora and Fauna (Flora being the female and Fauna being the male.)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye- FLUFFBUTTS!! awww they are adorable!!

TygerDarkstorm - i really love those purple babies :) My shadowlair friend thinks that they are the prettiest dragons ever :D she only breeds dragons with purple in them D

LupisDarkmoon - YOINK .. that accent is now mine.. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Kayro - The skydancer should be on the way.. What about Fern and Spruce for your pair?

:::

I am nervously waiting for a xroad to come through... GLEE Wraith is mine.. i need a funny undead poem for him and his yet to be born mate which will be named Ghoul.

He used to be a skydancer with clown.. now he just need a shimmer

and i got a mafia member in the project of breeding me his mate :D
Last edited by Ana on Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Tarn: Yes I got the Skydancer! Although I've already said thank you, tell her again that I say many thanks! She's been named Flare now, and her mate shall be called Solar. If she'd like, she can have first dibs on the babies the lass will be having soon :) or soonish...(oh my lord 900k ish to get all 8 dragons complete. Then again...300k for two wolf capes >.<)

I like the name Fern! Suits a Skydancer more, and all these circuit dragons you see in my lair are going to become Guardians (the Runed ones, I'll call them) eventually. I like Fern however, it'll make her seem gentle. Spruce maybe not, but I've got all the time in the world to name her.

Natura perhaps? We're getting off topic aren't we? :lol: Oh I don't know >.< they're to be guardians after all, mysterious and the defenders of the clan. Something that's fierce but gentle at the same time, just like Mother Nature.

And that Skydancer is gorgeous! Clown goes so well!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Vare, could my mom steal that Midnight/Seafoam/Seafoam? Her lair name is Normanack, she's in love! The entire clutch is beautiful though.
Sure thing! Would 30k be a good price for her? :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

That's perfect, Vare!

And Tarn, I adore that skydancer. For a while I was looking to get one just like him!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

You could name them Mother and Nature, Kayro. :P

Hee, thanks Tarn. I really like that pair. Got them from the mafia and I think they make just the loveliest purple babies. :) Your new SD looks delightfully plaguey.

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yes! One could be Mother and the other Nature! Thank you! They finally have names :3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:That's perfect, Vare!

And Tarn, I adore that skydancer. For a while I was looking to get one just like him!

he is going to be a pearlie once the xroad comes in :D and have bar :P. and one day shimmer. expensive little ..... but he will look great! His mate is probally gonna be a sunshine iridescent/blood daub and blood smoke spiral girl :D

and Kayro uhh good names!!!! wonderfull

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

As soon as I read Mother Nature in your post I was like oh she stumbled across their names without even realizing it. :lol:

[/center]