Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Kayro: Sent you a present. :) Your ice girl is lovely, as is your huntress; very striking. Love Solar and Flare.

Snowy: Me too. xD I can't make treasure to save my life.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Okay I've been admiring all your dragons quite a lot recently, especially Kenna's new Mirror lair and I know I tend to leave comments on people's profiles a lot if there's specific dragons I like but I'll try to make more of an effort to comment on people's dragons now, though it may not be everyone's. You all have such lovelies but I just don't want to sound like I'm repeating myself. ^^;

So... Maybe I'll just post my new pair for now. The male grew up today and I dressed him up and I love how he looks. Plus speckle/freckle seem to be my new thing. xD

Image Image

Lumin and Hazel make such colourful, speckled hatchies. I can't wait until they can breed for the first time.

For the record, everyone, I didn't stop posting because people weren't commenting on my dragons! I just felt so guilty that I couldn't leave comments for everyone else all the time when most of you seem to do it. That and yes, I did feel a bit ignored and left out sometimes, but that certainly wasn't the biggest reason. I also hope Falcon won't stop posting, I too love to see her new dragons!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Wow Snowy, they're gorgeous! Remind me of those frappes you can get from McDonalds...or am I just having cravings again?
Thanks so much Tyger!!! :hug: I picked Mother Nature to become Guardians first, because those two were ready to breed soon and so I'd have pretty Guardian babies! You'll get first dibs on their nest, if you'd like.
Image Image
I need bios for them now :lol: ahh I'm so happy :D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Let's move past the whole commenting thing. Whether you do or don't I love to see everyone's dragons. :lol: I'd like to see everyone keep posting their dragons. :)

Snowy: That coatl pair is lovely. Speckle/freckle look really good on them.

Kayro: Mother and Nature look great. Hng that's very tempting! I'm eager to see their babies.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Umm I sell a LOT of apparel and items and flip stuff that I tend to find lol and I hoard accents and skins that I don't like and then sell them when they're worth more money. ^_^

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Apologies for not commenting individually again, I've been feeling really dizzy since during the night so it's hard to really focus on much. Don't worry though, I'm drinking plenty of water and went for a brief walk earlier :) Everyone's dragons are gorgeous as always! And please, don't feel guilty about not commenting or offended when people don't comment on your dragons specifically. Everyone here views everything that comes up and appreciates even that :hug: Please don't feel the need to stop because of it :)

---
Tourmaline and Spinel had two kids again today, slightly better terts than the last two imo x)
ImageImage

EDIT:
I ended up inspired by white/x/white and so also splurged on a new pair. This is Opal and Moonstone
ImageImage
Not sure yet if I'll turn him into a coatl (I really don't need more seafood eaters xD) or her into a PC (yay sudden PC love)/something else.
Last edited by Varethyn on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Opal got a bit of an upgrade with the new crystalized gene and daub.

Now I need to decide if I want to get another crystalize for Sapphire and have all crystal babies...or gamble with an Iri/Crystal pair..if I get another crystal it will be a while :/ a vacation ate my funds for a bit.

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Jelani: I love the crystalized look on Opal, it suits her so well!
Varethyn: Tourmaline x Spinel hatched some unique, yet brightly beautiful smokelings! I find mulberry iri/shim to be rather wonderful! As for the new pair, I find white/x/white very appealing as well! What a great new couple!
Kayro: Such an electric new pair of circuit guardians! Their names suit them well! I can't wait to see your others when they become guardians. (I have a bit of a circuit guardian obsession, so I'll definitely be watching for future hatchlings)!
Snowy: I've also found a soft spot recently for speckle/freckle. Lumin x Hazel are perfectly suited! The girl reminds me so much of my Kili! Love those colors! And the boy... WOW! I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for any future hatchlings that come out looking like their "sun-spotted" father! Also, what perfect names! <3
TygerDarkstorm: Two lovely little skydancers! Their underbelly really stands out and matches their eyes!

Sorry if I missed anyone, It's been a really long work day and I'm still recovering from the flu earlier this week. I'm burnt out and exhausted. Plus, some things have made me a wee bit cranky this evening. So, I'm going to post this then get some needed rest.

Faltora x Merriel hatched two gorgeous twin "blood-elf" colored boys. One sold lightning fast! This is the remaining one:

Grimoire x Arcana also hatched four lovely little guardians. Three boys and one girl. (Surprisingly, they really all do have different colors!) ;)

Image Image Image Image

EDIT: I almost forgot to showcase Ursa. She's my first crystal dragon and Ozai's new mate. <3

---

Disclaimer junk: I'd be more than happy to help out anyone here if interested in any of the hatchlings I showcase. However, I do require a good home for said dragon. If you cannot provide a good home for said dragon, please do not ask. If there ever comes a time you no longer want said dragon, please do me the courtesy of at least letting me know. I might be happy to buy it/take it back from you or I may just tell you to go ahead and exalt it. Either way, I'd at least like to be notified. Please don't flame me for this. Thank you.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oooh Ashaine....I got the perfect mate for that baby boy of yours. Might have to work out a payment plan or something with you since I'm trying to save for a lair expansion.

This would be her.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Vare: Oh that orangish mulbery imp is interesting. Your new white/x/white pair is very pretty. It'll be interesting to see their babies.

Jelani: Opal is stunning!

Ashaine: Gorgeous blood elf baby. Stunning guardians! Ursa is beautiful.

I forgot to show off the two new ladies I've acquired in my Ice lair. Kallie is the Skydancer lady and I plan to leave her primary and secondary basic for now as part of her story line. She's going to be the clan's botanist. :3 Mrrgle is the coatl lady (I have a reason in my head for why she's named that; I just don't want to give it away until I write up her story). She's going to be mated to Fry.
ImageImage

[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Junrei wrote:Oooh Ashaine....I got the perfect mate for that baby boy of yours. Might have to work out a payment plan or something with you since I'm trying to save for a lair expansion.

This would be her.
I took him down off the AH for you and would be more than happy to work out a payment plan of some kind! :D

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings posting service reporting the hatchlings born today :). let us know if you like any of them and my wife will contact the owner and try to get a cheap bargain for you :) (my wife is stealing the Chocolate/blood/blood pearlie girl as a temporary mate for one of her dragons)

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Jay and Berry´s hatchlings are two lovly oddballs. Really like how the contrasting underbelly fits with their eyes :) I love Kallie .. i dont know what is it with me and being in love with basics lately.. she is really pretty

Kayro - my husband is glad to babysit your dragons :). I might be biased but i loooove Blightclaw. She looks stunning as an adult. Solar and Flare will make you some stunning babies!

Snowy - what an adorable coatl pair! looking forward to see their hatchlings. My "secret" to making money is the cilisium.. eggs sell for 200 gems, ambush stones sell for 30k+ etc. its time comsuming but you can be lucky and get some good drops

Varethyn - uhh that first mulberry imp.. looove the smoke on both but the first is a real stunner! Opal and Moonstone are really beautiful

Jelani - that sd girl is stunning. Love how crystal goes with bar on her

Ashaine - wow that blood imp! Grimoire x Arcana´s hatchling looks like quadroplets! i love them.

Junrei - that accent on that imp girl.. she looks soo good

::

Only one hatchlings today from Rose & Tulip .. snowy are you interested in him? you got first dips

ohh and i stole this mafia hatchling as a temporary mate to ghoul. Named her forsaken

and this lad grew up.. gave him and random name and will be leveling and exhalting a bit later

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Asterion and Naamah gave me two girls, sorely tempted to keep the crimson one, I may if she doesnt find a home.

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Jelani - Wow she looks amazing with crystal! Also that was some good timing as you ninja'd in your post while I was editing my own Opal in :P

Ashaine - Your blood elf imps are always gorgeous! I've been tempted to grab one myself but miss them :P Glad he's getting a good home though :)

Tyger - Those two girls are very lovely even with basic genes!

Tarn - Rose and Tulip's lone boy is stunning! Forsaken is a fitting name and partner for Ghoul :) Shame no one wants that wildclaw, he grew up nicely.

Nef - Pretty babies, I can see why you'd want to keep the crimson one :D

---
Bred Sinikka and Kai together hoping for some gorgeous blue crystals. Alas their clutch came out... odd. And not crystal, bah.
ImageImageImage

Also, not my dragon any more but this guy made me laugh
His name is now BEN and he's in a water lair. Ego, BEN drowned D: (Only Zelda creepypasta fans will get this.)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Engelbrecht wrote:Mafia hatchlings posting service reporting the hatchlings born today :). let us know if you like any of them and my wife will contact the owner and try to get a cheap bargain for you :) (my wife is stealing the Chocolate/blood/blood pearlie girl as a temporary mate for one of her dragons)

Engelbrecht: May I swipe this handsome boy? I've never been much for the mirrors, but he is gorgeous! He'll be my first! :D
Varethyn: I'll have a crimson/crimson/gold nest hatching in less than a week if you like the lighter colored ones? Just let me know! I'd be happy to reserve one for you! :hug:

Sorry for the lack of comments today. I'll try to catch up later. Need to get ready for work, but wanted to post my latest brood and project dragon! <3

Ozai had his last nest with his old mate today. One boy and one girl are left.

Image Image

And this is my new pride and joy! Fenris!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ashaine wrote:
Junrei wrote:Oooh Ashaine....I got the perfect mate for that baby boy of yours. Might have to work out a payment plan or something with you since I'm trying to save for a lair expansion.

This would be her.
I took him down off the AH for you and would be more than happy to work out a payment plan of some kind! :D
Woo! Awesome! Danke.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - i never get bored of double gold dragons :D :hug:

Varethyn - i little the first little oddball.. love red and blue hues together.. shame there was no crystal.. .Knowing nothing about Zelda but the wildclaw is pretty :D

Ashaine - just talked the the mafia member owning the mirror hatchling. She should contact you soon. He is a perfect Halloween mirror :D Ozai´s "last" hatchlings are super lovely. Red and black :hug: :headbang: Fenris is precious! :lol: he made me laugh :D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Everyone has wonderful dragons, as always.

Ashaine, it's so tempting to snag the little smoke imp boy as a mate for Aegis, but the color range is still a little bit too wide for me, but most of the babies I previewed looked really nice. I'll have to keep thinking on it.

Pumpkin and Watercress had two little rugrats this morning:

Image Image

I'm probably going to keep the triple sunshine girl if nobody wants her.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Falcon - i still cant believe how lucky you are! It took me over a year to get a tripple dragon :hug: :hug: :hug: . That tripple girl is amazing :hug: . I hope she finds a forever home :D Cute tiger babies sweetie :D :hug: :hug: