Flight Rising - General Discussion

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by Bowno »

I'm FINALLY home X_X
I managed to check the website a bit while I was gone, but couldn't do much on the cruddy tablet I had with me. But I did notice I was in the FR news! That picture of the Nigel Thornberry Mushu dragon that says "Your worst Nightmare" that was the admins fave out of "Describe your lair in one GIF".. That was me xD
Not trying to brag, I just really thought that was great to see ;D

About to log on now and see what's going on. Welcome, by the way, to the new members!

Siggy under construction!

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Bowno wrote:I'm FINALLY home X_X
I managed to check the website a bit while I was gone, but couldn't do much on the cruddy tablet I had with me. But I did notice I was in the FR news! That picture of the Nigel Thornberry Mushu dragon that says "Your worst Nightmare" that was the admins fave out of "Describe your lair in one GIF".. That was me xD
Not trying to brag, I just really thought that was great to see ;D

About to log on now and see what's going on. Welcome, by the way, to the new members!
Yay! I thought it was you - I remember you and Tarn linking to the thread :) Congrats and welcome home! :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I MADE 1.5 MILLION TREASURE. YES.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Kenna wrote:I MADE 1.5 MILLION TREASURE. YES.
Congrats! Hitting that million mark is definitely an achievement :D I myself almost made two mil at one point but then my bad spending habits got to me orz

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I'm so antsy and excited, I need 150k more for my last three mirror scrolls. I have turned every dragon into a mirror except for seven, which will stay as they are. I love mirrors so much. They're my favorite breed. The only thing that stopped me before was fear that nobody would buy/like my dragons. Then I realized that I really don't care because it's my lair and if it makes me happy then that's all that matters. <3

I need my stuff to sell so bad. I'm so close. /flail.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

So, uh, I've got the dragons for 80% of Project Guardian...I need 8 Guardian Scrolls...8! Then I need some more genes for two of my soon to be guardians...that's not including the black and white/grey wold pelts I need for the clan Matriarch and Patriarch...
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I've run out of room >.< I really didn't think this through. Add 6 dragons? Have 3 more hatch tomorrow? Yeah, no room for the babies. Well. I'll have 2 spaces free soon. I just need 1 more...and I don't want to desperately sell any dragons either...

Would someone mind holding a dragon for me for the next few days please? Just until I hatch the babies and get them sold :) max of 3 days, min of 2.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you can send some dragons off to my husband Kayro :D Fr Tag engenbrecht. He got room to hold some :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Hey all,
I am taking a breather from the this forum. Between feeling guilty about not being able to address everyone's babies all the time and a general negative attitude towards people who resell marketplace items, it is a bit much for me now. Please don't think that I feel the forum is causing my feeling because it is not they are just being exacerbated. I will still lurk and if I see a need for help I will try my best to assist.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Tårnfalk wrote:you can send some dragons off to my husband Kayro :D Fr Tag engenbrecht. He got room to hold some :D
Thanks Tårn! He'll have Frostbite and Arquen coming over for a short stay ^_^ tell him I say thanks!

And thank you Engel! Look after them, they tend to nick food when you aren't looking :P

I see I've missed most the drama going on :| *reads through everything*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye wrote:Hey all,
I am taking a breather from the this forum. Between feeling guilty about not being able to address everyone's babies all the time and a general negative attitude towards people who resell marketplace items, it is a bit much for me now. Please don't think that I feel the forum is causing my feeling because it is not they are just being exacerbated. I will still lurk and if I see a need for help I will try my best to assist.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

sorry for double posting but i thought i would share a dragon my niece drew. Its suppose to disguise it self as a flower. What do you think ? :)

thinking ofsubmitting it to the suggestion forum as a new breed :D It has 2 eyes and 4 nostrils

link to the suggestion forum post :D
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... =1&anchor=

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

That is a cute design :) Your niece has a wonderful imagination.

---
*Peers suspiciously at her seafood-eaters.*

Also, thanks Pinkie!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Pinkerton can be generous can't he? :lol: I managed to fish an owl out of that pile! No idea how but oh well. Ciri has a friend now.

I'm thinking of ways to make my clan more unique and, uh, I'm having a calamity. I love the lightning flight, but by the way I've sorted this out my dragons are more suited for the Nature flight. Midnight becomes a guardian, as does Siverstream. They were inflicted by the need to be at peace with themselves, and also to combat those of the plague flight (sorry Tårn >.< ) Zeria is a looney and Azuria and Forest are the glade protectors. Sage and Torrent are healers. Most of my dragons have a role, aside from Tigera, Vyraxxis, Allaby, Arquen and Frostbite.

Then again, going Arcane would mean I could kinda make it so those of the arcane could manifest a special cave or something. So Forest and Azuria could actually have an arcane dragon manifest a glade for them to protect or something...I've no idea at all what I'd like to do with them >.<
pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Just a heads up that I will be quiet around here for a few weeks. I'm pretty much taking a break from FR forums/probably my tumblr too. RL seems to be shortening my patience/ability to handle stuff, and I get a little fed up with all the sniper/AH reseller hate that seems to revolve around new items on FR. It's not really here, but I do think I need a break in general. -hugs everyone and passes out cookies- I'll be back once my mood's up a bit more.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Take Care Paw (we need a snipers support group :lol: )

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

-hugs Syleye- That we totally do. xD
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Have a nice break, Paw. :)
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Was on the tidal fairground games and came across the puzzle Bowno, by Bowno XD had a good laugh at that