Flight Rising Rant Thread

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

I've yet to see even a single wolf pelt, and damn it, I knew I should've nabbed a current gene when they were in stock, and now they're out! *bangs head against wall*

Got a current gene, now I just need to save up for a ripple gene.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

The main issue I have when attempting to snipe is that I end up refreshing the page once too many, wasting time to get anything. Especially if it ends up at the bottom - that's always infuriating.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

*cracks knuckles* Getting ready for the big holiday grind starting from tomorrow, time to farm me some mushrooms~

This is in the rant thread because I hate Coli farming. xD But last time I sat there and just farmed and farmed and farmed, I made 1 mill from just one holiday, soooo...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

not prepared for this festival.. but i am for nature :P

My rant :

im looking forward to using 400k on skin and accents :/ (specially with me being temporary broke :( )

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Not entirely related, but what do you do in a holiday on fr? Do I need high levelled dragons? If so...well. Best I hit the coliseum then.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you dont need high level dragons. You need to use all your gathering turns in plague and you get some currency for it. You CAN grind more currency in the colisium and its easier with higher lvl dragons. The currency is used to buy apparel and familiars special to this holyday from the festival favors merchant

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ahh okay. Thanks Tarn! I think I should get Blightclaw something special, as this is her representative holiday :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i normally buy 15 of each familiar (35 currency each), 20 of each major apparel (6 currency each) because its never coming back again and is a good investment.. i dont like the belts alot so i usually only buy 10 of those..

but you need to grind ALOT ALOT.. but the major apparel will increase in value. Last years plague apparel boneyard taters is 1.3 million at the cheapest in the ah now.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I quite like those Emblem things that go on over the head. Familiars are good too. How much do you get for each gathering turn? I read that if I was to kill a monster in the coliseum with the plague element I'd get currency, but is it a 100% chance?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

emblems comes back each year so they are not a good investment. i got some emblems you can have hun. gathering in plague in DIGGING and GATHERING areas yeilds anywhere between 1 and 40 (highest i got) totally random.
there is no were near a 100 % droprate.. it sucks to grind the colisium
read this hun :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board= ... 24077&p=mb

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thanks Tarn! Blightclaw and Phantom need to represent their flight :3
And thanks, I'll make sure to read it for tomorrow! I'm just levelling a few of my dragons so I don't struggle so much in the forgotten caves, as that seems my best place to grind.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Tårnfalk wrote:i normally buy 15 of each familiar (35 currency each), 20 of each major apparel (6 currency each) because its never coming back again and is a good investment.. i dont like the belts alot so i usually only buy 10 of those..

but you need to grind ALOT ALOT.. but the major apparel will increase in value. Last years plague apparel boneyard taters is 1.3 million at the cheapest in the ah now.
And don't forget the Frigid Fugitive Shackles from Ice's holiday, they're getting waaaaay up there in price as well ;) There's only one on the AH currently, and it's going close to 3k gems right now.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

The reason I'm getting ready to grind like crazy Kayro is because the holiday currency can be worth quite a good bit during the holiday, especially towards the end. I prefer to sell loads of currency and make money there and then than gather loads of apparel to sell later when it's worth more, I'm not patient enough for that. xD Holidays are my best source of income.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Sounds like the kinda thing I'd do XD I've got so much planned for my lair. This sounds like the perfect opportunity ^^
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

FFS, do I need to go through all my dragons' descriptions and write that they're not for sale? I got a message from someone offering 80K for Hemlock, and I just got him yesterday! No, Hemlock is NOT for sale and never will be! >_<
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

If I was you I'd put the rule of if there's a familiar on the dragon it's not for sale, at least until you get bios done.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Falcon if you put a blurb on your clan page about your criteria for dragons in your lair being available, most people look and respect it.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you can just write on your profile

i have written If a dragon has a familiar and/or apparel attached to it, it is most likely not for sale. And then offer to put them down for one of the baibes.. :D

if a person persist with " but i want your dragon" i just set a totally insane pricetag on and never hear from them again.. last time i sat a price tag of 80 million gems for my gen1 wildclaw Jill.. never heard back :P

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I just made one, but I'm thinking of moving it to the very top, above my lair intro since that's... kind of long.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falcon, I know the person who contacted you. They were bugging me for AGES yesterday about having him. I told them over and over that he already sold but they kept on bothering me. I didn't think that they would go on to bother you as well about him. Just ignore them. It's happened to me a few times, people contact me, sometimes really politely, sometimes not.