Show & Sell Your Dragons

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Silivren »

Syleye wrote:found an egg hatched the egg
*gasp* loves the egg

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Trying to catch up a bit...

Varethyn: Mystra really is pretty all grown up and Autumn looks amazing with bar!
Falconcrest: Obsidian looks stunning with spines! Can't wait to see him with facet as well if you decide to do that when it comes out. :D Midnight looks great too! I might have to stalk her future hatchlings!
TygerDarkstorm: Mercyspawn is perfectly plaguey! That new little implet makes a lovely forest dragon!
Tårnfalk: Love the new circuit spirals and the lady's apparel looks amazing on her! Your new Maroon/Black/Gold imp is beautiful as well! If you don't find her a mate by the time Iroh x Asami breed, then you are welcome to take one of their hatchlings! Also, I'm not usually one for wildclaws, but Chaos rocks that accent!! Plus all those crystal dragons. Gah! So much amazing! <3
Nefretiti: What a great looking earthy pair! Adorable little spiney hatchling as well.
Kayro: The colors on that crystal hatchling look amazing! Your dragons look great in those birdfeathers as well. Techno also looks wonderful in his new accent!
Junrei: Grand babies! :D They are so gorgeous!
Syleye: That is an amazing little Gen One with great colors! What a lucky find!

-----

I also need to give a huge shout out to Tarn and a few others who absolutely made my day by helping me afford crystal for my newest and dearest lair addition. This is Onyxia, she was a random hatchling in an experimental breeding my husband tried between two of his dragons. I thought her colors were lovely and then when I scryed her with crystal, I was in love!! I'm tempted to research apparel for her, but I fear it may take away from her natural beauty. Maybe Night Sky Silks?

I also recently snagged this little beauty off the AH. I'm still debating a name and pondering apparel. Perhaps the new tarnished gear (if I can ever manage to catch it on the MP).

Atesh also got a new accent earlier this week.

EDIT:
And I nearly forgot about another favorite new addition! I recently acquired a new mate for my bone & blood dragon, Kharnath. Her name is Kali. <3

Last edited by Ashaine on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh Ashaine, night silks would look gorgeous on her, wow she wears crystal so well

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - uhh what a wonderful gen 1! She will look delightful with bar/daub/spines Image

Ashaine - Onyxia looks super stunning with crystal. Im sure she will look even more gorgeous with the night sky silk :D The female spiral is just darling! Atesh´s apparel and accent suits him fantastically. Kharnath is wonderful pleaguey :D

::::

Im sorry for yesterdays spam of dragons... i just had ALOT of impulse buys .. which today i begin to wonder if i really need :lol:

Bond and Moneypenny gave me two twins. One boy, one girl. Ashaine you got first pick if you want one of them. Their tert is less desirably than i would have wanted... I really wish i could find a Bond with the colors of the one who were related :(

Image Image

Image Image

These two unsold grew up and is soon headed to plaguemom

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

This handsome but unwanted lad grew up

Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Yup it was total mania in the house yesterday.. was dragged over to the screen every 5 minutes to see a new blue and red dragon :lol:

ohh dear .. distract wife with loving so she does not notice the little red/green/green skydancer :lol:

Mafia hatchlings born today

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Too tired to post individual comments today, sorry, so wonderful dragons as always, everyone. :)

My Astronocoatls pair (Quasar and Pulsar) had their first clutch today:

Image Image

Image Image

Snowy was on the waiting list so she gets first pick. :3 She chose the jade female, and my best friend adopted the goldenrod male, so two are left.
Last edited by Falcon on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Tarn - Glad you like em! If any of the mafia members want one, lemme know. I'll happily cut the price for them in half. :3
@Ash - Adorable grandbebes! I was so pleased with how well they turned out.

Lovely dragons all!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Lovely Dragons everyone! Not sure if I posted these guys yet or not (if I did, my apologies):

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

1 egg nest

and these from manmeat's lair

ImageImageImage

ImageImage :mrgreen:

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I love that smoke mirror and those guardians!

LisaaraPokefarm

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tarn - Surfer looks absolutely stunning with crystal! If bright. Ow. *Puts on sunglasses.* That snowy accent is adorable :D Gorgeous impulse buys too - really hoping for more lair space soon xD Cute spirals - I think their terts are nice enough but it always sucks when pairs turn out to be related. Shame about the treedancers too, I remember those guys being poplar popular at one point.

Nef - Cute little girl. I'm starting to warm to spines a little I think. I hope your double stone boy finds a good home!

Kayro - Great minds think alike :D Or something xD She'll look fantastic with smoke (totally not biased). Pinto is gorgeous with that accent and Techno rocks his! *Hugs for Tarn!* Gorgeous little crystal boy! And those three wear their apparel well.

Falcon - White smoooooooke~ *Ahem.* Marco is wonderful :D Obsidian rocks those spines and Midnight looks amazing! Gorgeous coatls too :D

Tyger - Just as well you didn't want her, I exalted them both before you made your post :( Agreeing with the crackle, fem!Vare's going to need a tert change. Likely underbelly. Your Mercyspawn is disgustingly beautiful :D Your newly-grown is pretty and the little imp is adorable.

Junrei - Eee more BElf babies :3 I had to make my own pair cos they're so beautiful xD

Syleye - Oo lucky hatch. She previews very nicely indeed!

Ashaine - Onyxia is beautiful! Agreed now that she's got that scarf - night sky (I will forever call it midnight) silk will suit her nicely. Lovely little spiral girl :D Atesh is stunning with his new accent and Kali is delightfully bloody xD

Seren - Nope fairly sure you didn't. They're pretty!

Rawr - Okay one of these days I need to invest in a scroll of eternal youth. Baby mirrors with smoke are simply gorgeous. Beautiful little ones from your man too, I can see them selling fast :D

---
I decided to cave in and grab a mate for Kael, who I'd picked up from Ashaine a while ago. Cos I need more dragons, and more dragons that eat seafood at that. Yup. This is Liadrin.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Vare
Oh what a cutiepie! Liadrin even has a role in WoD.

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - so sad he didt sell. He is soo handsome. Any earthy lair should be lucky to have him

Falconcrest - cute circuit coatls :D

Junrei - thanks for the offer but i think the mafia is having space problems with all the dragons i keep relocating to them

Serendipity82 - lovely imps hun. sp warm and rich colors and those coatls are adorable :D

Rawr - that little mirror from the 1 egg nest is cute. Your boyfriend makes stunning dragons :)

Varethyn - that imp is so beautiful. Matching eyes and all. Cant blame you for falling for her :D

::::

This is Merciless because that is what the ah is feeling at right now

i want to find her a mate with spines :roll: :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn: Pretty spiral pair.

Nef: Pretty earth pair.

Kayro: Cute crystal baby. Those WCs and imp look fab.

Junrei: Very pretty imp babies.

Tarn: Interesting WC.

Syleye: Cute egg baby.

Ashaine: Onyxia is gorgeous. That spiral girl is pretty. That imp, wowza he looks good. Kali looks delightfully creepy.

Tarn: Cute spirals. Lovely SD boys.

Nef: Neat imp.

Engel: Gorgeous mafia babies!

Falcon: Beautiful coatls.

Seren: Gorgeous imps and coatls.

Rawr: All your babies look so lovely.

Vare: Lovely little smoke imp.

Tarn: Merciless is gorgeous.

These two lovely ladies grew up (and are still looking for homes).
ImageImage

Hex and Vex had 1 baby.

In Otis' lair these two unsolds grew up (they're available for free if anyone is interested).
ImageImage

Samael and Lilith had 4 Halloween babies.
ImageImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Budgie and Macaw had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

Wraith got turned into a tundra, to better match her mate, and given the new holiday accent. Just need to get her smoke or spines now.

In Anaiya's lair Grim grew up.

Peter and Wendy had 4 cuties.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Serendipity82 wrote:Lovely Dragons everyone! Not sure if I posted these guys yet or not (if I did, my apologies):

Thank god she's a girl ;_; Would have broken my no spend rule if this gorgeous little one was a boy ;_;

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Gah, haven't been here in a while. OOPS.

So I've gotten way too many dragons in the last little while. Because once again, no restraint at all.

First off, when it came to some of my dream dragons.. I finally got a breed change scroll for one of them.. and then changed their name theme, and THEN bought a third dragon to go with them. Ahahahaha. (Reasons for name changing is that two of my dragons that I wanted to make references with... At first I named them after the weapons of two characters from a video game... But then, I decided to just go ahead and make the references far more obvious. (Besides, it let me add a third dragon to go with them without breaking the name theme!))

So here's Micaiah (The Fae. Formerly Thani), and her two guys, Zelgius (The Guardian. Formerly Alondite, though I never officially named him that. It was my plan originally, though.) and Sothe (The Noodle Spiral). Named after three of my favourite Fire Emblem characters. :D
ImageImageImage

These two were an impulse buy today. I had been looking on the AH for cheap dragons for the hell of it, and found the little Guardian girl. I KNEW I had to have her. So then I went and found a mate for her. They're both super pretty!
ImageImage

More impulse buys, this time from the other day. I am truly a sucker for Gembond Guardians. ;A; (their babies will be so prettyyyyy!)
ImageImage

These two were given to me by my friend TK. I was quite taken with both of them. The Guardian because, well... I love pretty Guardians. And the Imperial because of her really strange kind of.. Swamp-y look~
ImageImage

And then these two are two of the three babies I got from Adelaide and Rienfleche. They're both really pretty, so I'm kind of sad that I gotta sell them for room. XD But either way, they're both up for grabs if anyone wants one lol
ImageImage
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I am so far behind. :( Work's been killer lately. Have enjoyed seeing everyone's babies. Tyger, Tarn, Sy...everyones!

No new babies for me. I can't seem to find a crystal dragon I can realistically afford, and I really want a crystal mated pair to guarantee crystal babies. :( Oh well...

I did dress up Angel. This is a dragon whose nest mates were all exalted. I could not bear to exalt them all, so i kept this one. Glad I did.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

FINALLYFINALLY got my first clutch from Sugarplum and Marigold. Such bright. Much squint. Many color. Wow.
ImageImageImage
The Spring boy isn't so great as a hatchy but man when he grows up, he's beautiful.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Senna: Wow that's quite the collection there. Really like the black spiral and guardian. That spring imp is definitely very swampy; love her colors. Cute imp babies.

Dew: That fae is stunning! Really awesome use of apparel.

Nacht: Those coatl are so cute! My eye was actually drawn to the spring one first (seeing them as babies since you mentioned it). :lol:

Cersei *finally* got her underbelly and she and Jaime are nesting now. :3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]