LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Arena is definitely the best imo. Monsters aren't hard to kill and It seems like I get quite a few of the ectoplasmimes to spawn.. Sometimes four at once. :P

Edit: Please don't crash while I'm battling four. ;-; Ughhh. THis is more stressful than it should be.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I knooooow and Arena definitely is plentiful.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Maybe I should just go to Arena then. However the colie just stalled out for me. :| First fight.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

It stalls out almost every fight right now. I'm stuck doing scorched forest 'cause my team is only lv13. LE SIGH

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

zedxrgal

Yeah I've been in the coliseum for ................ two hours ............. easily at this point and have only made it through like 6 fights. Now it's completely stalled out again.

Honestly I still feel they shouldn't have held another open registration with so many hiccups even before this event. Two weeks or not they should have known the site would crash and implemented this differently. Like make the breed change scrolls able to be bought in the gem market for only two weeks. Which yes will cause the market to POSSIBLY flood with them but it would make the site a lot of money and possibly ease the pull on the servers. I feel really sorry for the newbs because of this. Think of how they'll feel about the game after this. Especially if, like me and several others, are getting the shaft on obtaining chests etc.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

I've found waterway was great until the coli died :lol: Was getting 4 at a time, every 2 fights or so. Shame I couldn't actually kill them :roll:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

zedxrgal

With how the coli is lagging enormously (and now not even loading, on my end), I feel it might be wise to close the coli or the site for more maintenance. I do not feel like FR is prepared to handle this influx of people scrabbling to the coliseum, as it is now.

I truly appreciate the unveiling of a new breed, as well as the framing of it as an event. However, so far it seems to be building more frustration than positive vibes. If the coliseum could be smoothed out to handle the load of people using it (or heck, if the appearance of eggs/scrolls increased--mimics appear plenty often, as it stands), I feel like people might be more able of enjoying this event. There is not much I enjoy about spending ten minutes in a battle due to lag and inevitable freezing (especially when my efforts are met with leaf bugs in an event chest, each time--assuming that my chests will cooperate and open).
From the bug forums. Couldn't have said it better myself

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Who was it that was after a Winter Wind? I have a spare.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

*flops* I grinded the Coli and got to 77 chests tonight, couldn't wait any longer and opened them all, but nothing exciting. :( (at least I got my Jawlocker though, I love these things)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man I can understand why they'd make these dragons a "event" but it kinda sucks too XD
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Once FR is fixed stable enough to get anything done I plan to hold another giveaway/raffle thingie for nocturnes depending on how much of what I get. First up would people be interested in this? And if so would you prefer the eggs unhatched for surprise or hatched for a choice of colours? I currently have 3 eggs and 1 scroll (and it's driving me crazy holding onto this stuff aaaaa I want my own batdragon D: )

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Varethyn wrote:Once FR is fixed stable enough to get anything done I plan to hold another giveaway/raffle thingie for nocturnes depending on how much of what I get. First up would people be interested in this? And if so would you prefer the eggs unhatched for surprise or hatched for a choice of colours? I currently have 3 eggs and 1 scroll (and it's driving me crazy holding onto this stuff aaaaa I want my own batdragon D: )
THats pretty cool of you :) I think most people jsut want a dragon XD

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Varethyn wrote:Once FR is fixed stable enough to get anything done I plan to hold another giveaway/raffle thingie for nocturnes depending on how much of what I get. First up would people be interested in this? And if so would you prefer the eggs unhatched for surprise or hatched for a choice of colours? I currently have 3 eggs and 1 scroll (and it's driving me crazy holding onto this stuff aaaaa I want my own batdragon D: )
*nods approvingly*
Egg or dragon would be fine I guess! Means you wouldn't have homeless dragons because of their colours, if you gave out eggs :3
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Anyone have any Eliminate or Ambush? I gave all mine away before I left, and none are dropping, and I don't have the money at the moment. I really wanna grind coli more efficiently though...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Jurz wrote:Anyone have any Eliminate or Ambush? I gave all mine away before I left, and none are dropping, and I don't have the money at the moment. I really wanna grind coli more efficiently though...
I've got 3 ambushes, would you like just one or all? I don't mind ^_^
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Kayro wrote:
Jurz wrote:Anyone have any Eliminate or Ambush? I gave all mine away before I left, and none are dropping, and I don't have the money at the moment. I really wanna grind coli more efficiently though...
If I could have them all, that would be really nice :) but if it's too much, then 1 is good enough. My username is Draek

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. So let me know if you want or need help! I plan to grind the coli tonight and this weekend! :)

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I personally like the surprise of it all hahah

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Jurz wrote:
Kayro wrote:
If I could have them all, that would be really nice :) but if it's too much, then 1 is good enough. My username is Draek
Sending them over now ^_^