Flight Rising Rant Thread

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Zhuge »

Lupen202 wrote:I need like.. two and a half million treasure. Today. And yet nothing is selling. Whyyyy

I have 6.6 million and I want to buy a sunchaser jewelry.. someone is selling it for 8.9 million. :( I want to ask them to hold it but I don't want to waste their time. It's the last festival apparel I need though.
If I had the monies I'd toss it at you :( I have just 180kT (thank gen 1 nocturnes for needing to be gene'd) - can throw it at you if you think it would help sweetie? :hug: I know what its like wanting something desperately but nothing will sell :(

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Oh gosh I couldn't take your money >< you're too sweet. Hopefully I can get some auctions to sell.

Edit: Ok, I contacted them and they're willing to sell it for 8.7 million, and they're willing to hold it for a day or two. That means I just need 2.1 million now. *throws stuff at the auction house*
Last edited by Lupen202 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I thought I'd weigh in on the F-ed up situation regarding the triple mirror that those two fuckwads tried to resell. Where this blew up even further was these two jackoffs pinged then Gen One Hoarders (which I'm a member of) trying to sell it. As if no one would notice or care what happened regarding the dragon and it's original owner. The thread got vicious and was deleted because other players weren't buying their story. I will say this. I personally have had a run in with BOTH players before this incident. To the point where I messaged the FR admin team about then AND had to block them to make it stop. I sincerely hope the two assholes get banned from the site for this. And yes. That dragon is in another lair. The "buyer" did breed change it. I suspect to hopefully hide that they have it. In my opinion that dragon should be removed from that "buyer" (who's friends with the two assholes) and sent back to the original owner or should be exalted.

And why the fuck aren't, at least from what I can see, any of the FR admins doing anything about this?????

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

zedxrgal wrote:I thought I'd weigh in on the F-ed up situation regarding the triple mirror that those two fuckwads tried to resell. Where this blew up even further was these two jackoffs pinged then Gen One Hoarders (which I'm a member of) trying to sell it. As if no one would notice or care what happened regarding the dragon and it's original owner. The thread got vicious and was deleted because other players weren't buying their story. I will say this. I personally have had a run in with BOTH players before this incident. To the point where I messaged the FR admin team about then AND had to block them to make it stop. I sincerely hope the two assholes get banned from the site for this. And yes. That dragon is in another lair. The "buyer" did breed change it. I suspect to hopefully hide that they have it. In my opinion that dragon should be removed from that "buyer" (who's friends with the two assholes) and sent back to the original owner or should be exalted.

And why the fuck aren't, at least from what I can see, any of the FR admins doing anything about this?????

Apparently one of these morons has been suspended? Their accounts are not shown as locked, but one of them has been told off today by admin for discussing action currently being taken against one of the accounts. It's just disgusting on so many levels.

Edit: page 2 shows admin posts: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... 394&page=1

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Why do I seem to have the worst luck with people on FR lately?!?

I finally decided to check with an accent maker about an accent I'd paid for a month ago. Get this response:

"Oh hmm I see our convo on page ## but don't remember receiving anything, do you maybe have a screenshot of the PM with the gems? Sorry."

Thank heavens I keep all my correspondences, so I did. But it irritates me that I had to send a SS of it. People need to be more organized. Seriously. It's other people's money they're screwing with. -.-

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Zhuge wrote:
zedxrgal wrote:I thought I'd weigh in on the F-ed up situation regarding the triple mirror that those two fuckwads tried to resell. Where this blew up even further was these two jackoffs pinged then Gen One Hoarders (which I'm a member of) trying to sell it. As if no one would notice or care what happened regarding the dragon and it's original owner. The thread got vicious and was deleted because other players weren't buying their story. I will say this. I personally have had a run in with BOTH players before this incident. To the point where I messaged the FR admin team about then AND had to block them to make it stop. I sincerely hope the two assholes get banned from the site for this. And yes. That dragon is in another lair. The "buyer" did breed change it. I suspect to hopefully hide that they have it. In my opinion that dragon should be removed from that "buyer" (who's friends with the two assholes) and sent back to the original owner or should be exalted.

Apparently one of these morons has been suspended? Their accounts are not shown as locked, but one of them has been told off today by admin for discussing action currently being taken against one of the accounts. It's just disgusting on so many levels.

Edit: page 2 shows admin posts: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... 394&page=1
Just says topic locked. Got a screenie?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I didn't even know there was a raffle and I -am- in Plague. I just like the red eyes and, you know, zombies. Shows how much attention I pay to forum crap. @__@ I agree it was a dick move though, and they were dumb thinking no one would notice in this world of screenshots and chat logs. If It were me I wouldn'tve given it back in the first place, and just blocked them. FR admins never lift a finger to do anything anyway so I wouldn't fear retribution.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nachtwulf wrote:I didn't even know there was a raffle and I -am- in Plague. I just like the red eyes and, you know, zombies. Shows how much attention I pay to forum crap. @__@ I agree it was a dick move though, and they were dumb thinking no one would notice in this world of screenshots and chat logs. If It were me I wouldn'tve given it back in the first place, and just blocked them. FR admins never lift a finger to do anything anyway so I wouldn't fear retribution.
Actually rumor has it that Disease got a 3 day suspension.

LisaaraPokefarm

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

Junrei wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

Just says topic locked. Got a screenie?
Sadly not, I slumped off to bed :(

It was just Aequorin telling Mackledaddy off for mentioning that they were carrying on the raffle on their own as all the drama had caused Disease to be suspended. Then Aequorin had to come back and keep reminding people that discussing actions against accounts is against the ToS and will cause the thread to be locked - well, I guess someone kept talking about it >_>

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Junrei wrote:
Nachtwulf wrote:I didn't even know there was a raffle and I -am- in Plague. I just like the red eyes and, you know, zombies. Shows how much attention I pay to forum crap. @__@ I agree it was a dick move though, and they were dumb thinking no one would notice in this world of screenshots and chat logs. If It were me I wouldn'tve given it back in the first place, and just blocked them. FR admins never lift a finger to do anything anyway so I wouldn't fear retribution.
:o :evil:

THREE DAYS??? That's it??? And the other just got off with a tongue lashing??? WTF. Ok now that is BS. If this isn't a banable offense I'd hate to see what it takes to be one. Oh yeah I forgot. Petty bullshit like the people who admitted to using snaplinks etc got banned. Freaking A

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

zedxrgal wrote:
Junrei wrote:
:o :evil:

THREE DAYS??? That's it??? And the other just got off with a tongue lashing??? WTF. Ok now that is BS. If this isn't a banable offense I'd hate to see what it takes to be one. Oh yeah I forgot. Petty bullshit like the people who admitted to using snaplinks etc got banned. Freaking A
Seriously.
Aaaaand this stuff made it to DR. Have fun readin it and some derps trying to defend them.

LisaaraPokefarm

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

gigglesnort.. i saw a noc i wanted on the ah... went to the owner and asked if we could do a trade.. he/she wanted 350 gems plus my girl for his/her noc..

no thank you.. :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Bargain basement nocs have started. I snagged this girl off the AH for a -steal-... a bit over 9k.

The rant? I DON'T NEED ANOTHER PROJECT DRAGON /whine /whine ....
but she's gorgeous and I couldn't pass it up...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Oh man, somebody loves the dragon I've been obsessing over for a week now. Yes person he is just the best isn't he oh my goodness let me just reply to you in this thread which is a game and I have no reason to rave about my dragon in here and while I'm at it I'll forget basic things like the alphabet and I'm just going to die of embarrassment now okay.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Was hoping to be able to sell my Nocturne hatchlings for some profit but it looks like they bred just a little too late, couldn't afford to boon them and now they won't sell for piss. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nocturnes are at exalt prices now. *le sigh*

LisaaraPokefarm

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Well... That's a little surprising. I knew it'd happen but not this soon

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I just wanna cry. I've spent $40 in gems for scatters on my progen....and all results have been failures to what I want. My progen was better off the way she was. I'm tempted to exalt her now cause I can't afford to keep doing this. *sobs*

EDIT: Got one I like but not my original plan. Still....hm....had to sell all my junk to afford the scatter.
Last edited by Lisaara on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LisaaraPokefarm

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I knew it wouldn't take long. The dragon market as a whole has tanked entirely. Triple gened triple colored dragons are up on the AH for 5k.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I knew it wouldn't take long. The dragon market as a whole has tanked entirely. Triple gened triple colored dragons are up on the AH for 5k.
Yep. Triple gold. saw one for 5k.

LisaaraPokefarm