Show & Sell Your Dragons

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Sorry for the absence again, I've not had anything to show off. There are so few dragons I'm interested in these days :(
Speaking of, I see I'm too late for the gorgeous aqua/aqua/seafoam spiral boy :'( Tarn, could you guys let me know when that pair breeds again? :hug:

Today's babies!
Pit and Palutena had a girl and 2 boys
ImageImageImage

And Opal and Moonstone had 3 boys and 2 girls
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Lastly these unwanted brats grew up
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - oh super sorry that you missed out on a mafia dragon.. just texted the owner.. in 13 days they breed again. :hug: :hug: Pit and Palutena´s kiddos are super lovely! Opal and Moonstone´s kids always makes my hubby go awwww :D Huggles all your unsold and give them loads of huggles

Syleye -Stunning noc!! AND you made me cry.. in a good way :D

Behold the results of your kindness :

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Kept another boy from my beloved Tristan, gave him a new look. Meet Tennor

Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I do exist guys...I've just been stalking the threads and often pawing at the screen making odd whining noises at the pretty dragons we have parading around in here :3

Vare: if I had room, I'd steal all the babies that pop out of your lair :lol: such previous little chocolate coloured babies! :3
Tårn: Every Noc you own I shall everything steal :lol: I kid, I'd use far too much lair space! However, the night silks are perfect on your Noturne! She's being treated this holiday for sure!
Nef: Ooh he's a handsome boy for sure! :3 love the alabaster apparel on him :3

Midnight stepped down from being leader of the clan, and Luna (from Falcon) became head Matriarch of the clan ^_^
Her mate Imperius is also by her side, and he stole the gems for a custom accent for his silly banner :? He's lucky I love him...
Kerena got a new look...I think it's becoming a festival thing. If there's an accent she'll steal it. However, this one shall stay. She looks a little diabolical with her chest glowing and whatnot, but what's a clan without the local Ridegback being scary looking?
Lastly, with Tårn being as amazing as she is (you deserve to be showered in night sky silks missy :3 ) Solaria now has her old accent back, and she's trying to look gold and radiant but the pus and whatnot isn't helping much :lol:
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

Soo many cool dragons. Vare i love your choco dragons. The girl i got is safely resting in my chocolate lair

Just pop in before bedtime to show two dragons i bought for my kid as a surprice.. Locket & Key

Image Image

I hope all will sleep well and sleep tigth

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Finally broke down and went to the doctor today. I was right. Laryngitis. Ugh. Got some meds though, so hopefully I'll feel better soon. Rambling aside...

Lorelei: Those two little pink babies are adorable! Love the way okapi looks on baby spirals! Just makes me want to cuddle them! <3
Kayro: *Picks jaw up off the floor* You really are a AMAZING at appareling your dragons! I'm not a fan of pearlcatchers at all, but Imperius... WOW! He makes me want to re-think my PC dislike! Kerena also looks stunning in her apparel and accent! The perfect shadow fest dragon! Solaria is also making me question why I haven't liked PCs in the past. Holy heck, they look gorgeous in wolf capes!! (How did I never know this)? :D <3
Nefretiti: That boy is mostly basic and PROUD! WOW! I can't stop staring! He's absolutely STUNNING!
Tårnfalk: You and Kayro need to take me under your wing and mentor me in the ways of perfecting apparel! WOWZA, those two look magnificent! <3
Varethyn: Lovely hatchlings! They are giving me a new appreciation for white circuit and making me slightly hungry for chocolate (which sadly I shouldn't be eating right now with being sick). :lol:
Syleye: That lone baby is real stunner! I've always loved the way dark smoke looks on bright crystal! <3
Vephriel: OH MY! It looks like that accent was made with Xibalba in mind! The apparel suits it perfectly as well! Great job!! :D

---

Posting a few hatchlings for Saavryn (the hubby) who is currently stuck at work. Zerrin x Xanthe hatched their second nest today. They decided not to stay in the gold secondary range this time though and threw some odd ball little greens! (I really need to help him find a triple gold boy for Xanthe But that's my opinion, he kind of likes the odd range she has with Zerrin.) *LOL* Anyway, forest and leaf secondaries on these two. I was happy to see one hatch with gembond for a change!

Image Image

---

I brought in a few new additions to the lair recently that I don't think I've shared yet.
These are my newest pairings: Xanatos x Demona , Sorin x Nahiri , and Khaele x Scarlet

Image Image Image Image Image Image

I may yet give Xanatos Iridescent & Shimmer and Sorin circuit. I'm just not sure if I like the smoke or not on Sorin? Hmm.

---

I also re-paired my Ember with the handsome Idris and her old mate Atesh with Idris' sister, Azara. They should make some lovely hatchings!

Image Image

Image Image

Sorry for the huge post! :oops:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Did a random pairing and must say I was delighted by these hatchlings, particularly the double Caribbean boy.

And his brother

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Tennor looks great! i really wish we had more room. Basic with Okapi looks so nice

Kayro - Luna looks amazing in her apparel. Imperius is a great imp err pearlcatcher ;) :hug: Kerena certainly fits the festival. Solaria looks amazing :D and thanks for the nice words :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lorelei - STOP BUYING MY NIECE PINK DRAGONS!!! :lol:

Ashaine - Two stunning Golden nocs :). and I looooove your obs/crimson/gold Nocs ! Khaele x Scarlet looks amazing as well. Those halloween nocs are wonderfull. You do sooo well with dressing up your dragons!! I learned from Mozag.. and sometimes i spend hours dressing my dragons.. and sometimes ask my master for advice. Mozag is great :D i miss your dragon you silly non buying breeding dragon girl :hug: :lol:

Makoes - oh i love your Caribbean guardian. His brother looks really good too. Nice to see your hatchlings hun :D

:::::

I understand all of you who feel sad about hatchlings stunning dragons and not having them sell.. huggles to all of you. I myself just cant stop breeding as i see it as fun still to see the hatchlings... even when most of then goes to plaguemom ;) .

Today 3 from Ferrari & Corvette; only one of them a triple but i love these hatchlings none the less :)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

3 Fluffies from Spangle and Tinsel; last girl is my favorite :)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti

Wonderful dragons as always everyone :)

I wanted obs/obs/white and white/white/obs imperials with okapi ever since the gene was released :) I just never really got around to regeneing Tennor untill now. I already had pairs that could produce imps in that color range.

Lucien who is ice/ice/obs which is close enough comes from Ink and Altair.

Tennor obs/obs/white is the spawn of my one and only panda imp Tristan and his mate Canela I've deliberately kept these two basic exept for tert genes since I really like them that way.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

I love them. But them again i got a weakness for black and white..My clan leader is an obs/white/white imp :D

Mafia hatchlings today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti

My clan patriarch is double midnight but Tristan is one of his advisors alongside Sebastian :)

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

I just had the wife buy me these 4 :D

The Noc is a basic but stunning none the less :D Maybe in time i can afford to gene it. if not it was only 15k and can be replace once the prices drop on the gened ones,.. i like shimmer and iridescent on white and maize :D.. when / if i find a better noc do you want this one? just so i remember not to exalt it

Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti

all four are lovely .. I have been on the lookout for a mate for Lucien but since I don't really play much he's been kanoodling with Marcella for the time beeing.
feel free to let me know if you decide to sell either of them though :)

Damien and Eveleen's lone boy

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn I will always be partial to that pair :hug: and your fluffies are adorable
Mafia babies are so cute
Engelbrecht you and Nef are making me what to find my own. they're all lovely

Bill and Thalia gave me a pretty set of boys
ImageImageImage

Nefretiti

I have several obs/obs/white pairs .. one panda pair, one sha pair and one with smoke .. and now Tennor with okapi. :)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sorry I'm not here much right now, since my lair clearout I don't have much to show. And, erm... uni. Keeping me busy.

Moondust and Starlight had their second clutch, just the two though sadly. The first one has a home already but the other is still for sale. Both girls.

Image Image

Edit: Forgot to add, the one remaining is on hold for ping listers until tomorrow morning. If no one has claimed her by then, she'll be on the AH for 300k.
Last edited by Snowy on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

I'm starting to give myself a headache being overly miffed at the fact that there's no good accent that will make Mordecai more wolf-looking -.-
I don't know why I'm pulling my hair over this but it just bothers me so much ugh (it might be that he's an OC of mine that I love and not being able to make his dragon namesake match well is irritating me idk)
He needs to be more fluffy too, but I don't have the money or patience to snipe for the raider's fur arm/legwraps right now. I'm also grumbling over the fact that the chest fur doesn't match his fur color jesus christ flight rising learn how to color correctly

Voodoo also grew up a bit ago, and I'm not sure if I should spend the time getting him birdskull apparel, or even what color of birdskull apparel -- red, more in likely, but it seems like it'd clutter him up?

I don't know anymore, Mordecai's predicament has significantly soured my temper right now for some reason, bleh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Snowy whisch is still around and how much are you asking?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Noleni wrote:Snowy whisch is still around and how much are you asking?
I should probably have added a price/noted that the ping listers have dibs on her until tomorrow morning. Replied to your PM on FR and will edit the post now. :)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - your Okapis looks great :)

Syleye - ADORABLE nocs! :hug:

Snowy - your nocs are very pretty too :)

Alex - there are too little accents for tundras i give you that! Voodoo looks great in that accent.. maybe only birdskull on the wings?

:::

4 skydancers today

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

and some unsold grew up and is going to go hang out with plaguemom

Image Image

edit and i fell in love with this boy.. i DONT need more skydancers but the colors and genes.. could not resist him

looked at the ah.. nothing cought my interest as his mate.. need a ripple/bar and daub female skydancer with /crimson/crimson
Last edited by Ana on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.