Free To Good Home Dragons

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Free To Good Home Dragons!

Unread post by Syleye »

Have several babies who need homes, if you want one let me know and I'll take them off the AH
Male: Blood/Maroon/Crimson
Female: Fire/Orange/Rust
Male: Fire/Gold/Tangerine
Male: Magenta/Midnight/Coal
Female: Fire/Gold/Sand

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

This one will be exalted today if no one wants her.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

If she had ice eyes she would be perfect.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Gone :D
Last edited by Ana on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sa'avryn
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Sa'avryn »

Tarnfalk - I'd love to give Flowerchild a loving home! (I've always been a fan of green-shaded wings)! :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

yay :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Could I snaffle Pegasus from you, Tarn? :)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

off course :D

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Thank you! :D

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

4 little siblings looking for homes!

and their oddball but beautiful sister:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've been thinking on and off and I think I've finally decided that it's time to offer this lot away. They've all slipped to the back of my lair and been neglected, moreso that I'm bored of FR and slowly drifting away from it again. It's saddening to let them go but I've prefer that they'd g to other lairs if possible.

They can go in their pairs or separately. Skins/accents and apparel are not included.

Kestrel and Merlin
ImageImage

Both of these were gifts from Tarn and Qinni respectively. Merlin I don't mind letting go so much considering issues involving Qinni previously and won't hesitate to exalt him, but Kestrel was named that for a reason and I feel bad for offering her away like this :hug: Thank you again for giving her to me :)

Bumblebee and Honeybee
ImageImage

I saw Honeybee in the AH for some time before buying her and thought a banana/banana/x circuit pair would be interesting but I simply became disenchanted with them.

Sunset and Sunrise
ImageImage

I bought Sunset from Seren some time back and endeavoured to find him the perfect mate as I felt their range was beautiful. Sunrise was once a spiral so I've spent a lot on her. Sadly like the bees I lost interest in them.

Spring and Autumn
ImageImage

Spring was once a fae named Canyon and was paired with my ridge-girl Ikana for Zelda references yay. I got annoyed with their terts after a while and split them, finding a better mate for now-Spring because spring clown with banana underbelly is gorgeous. They both ended up getting pushed back and forgotten.

Tourmaline and Spinel
ImageImage

I bought Tourmaline from Nef some time ago because I thought she was beautiful (MULBERRY) and found Spinel later believing their range to be wonderful. Like Spring and Autumn they got pushed back and forgotten.

Adonis and Aphrodite
ImageImage

I won Aphrodite in a raffle I'd forgotten I'd entered having sent exaltees to Fire for dominance and Tarn was wonderful and gifted Adonis to me <3 Once again grew disenchanted and they got pushed back.

Talutah and Thanatos
ImageImage

I liked the idea of having more diversity in my lair so of course I needed a slimy plague pair. Their offspring were fairly popular to start with but now they're just sitting around making a mess of the place.

I'm undecided on the following pairs but if there is interest I may be tempted to let them go.

Theia and Argyros
ImageImage

Theia is level 25, one of the first, and one of my oldest dragons. Once a completely basic guardian she's had a lot spent on her because shadow shimmer and white underbelly was all the rage at the time. I love her for that but like everyone else she's mostly gathering dust unless she's in the coliseum. Argyros was picked as her mate because again midnight iri/shim was glorious in the day and I was inspired by another guardian I'd bred and picked up by Tyger, but was ultimately returned with some regret and was sadly exalted before she got to ask for him back. Arg is level 18.

Sinikka and Kai
ImageImage

Sinikka another of my oldest dragons, having bought her from Moonlost shortly after I'd joined FR. She's been through many gene changes and is possibly the most responsible for draining treasure xD She is also level 25 and also gathering dust when not fighting. Kai I'd bought for her thinking they'd have some stunning kids, and while they did have a few most of them were... funky xD

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare if you decide to let Theia go let me know. I have been looking for a better mate for Clyde and she would look beautiful with him, and has some time on her to match his. :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn sweetie, dont ever feel bad about exalting selling or regifting dragons from me or the mafia. Huge huggles to you sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: . Let me know if there some dragons you want the mafia to hold. They got room and wont mind. E.g. My brother in law have been holding dragons for Nef for about a year. Just an option which is there if you need it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

If you decide to let Sinikka go, let me know, Vare :) I was interested in Theia too, but Syl already kinda called dibs if you decide to ship her off c':
I'm sorry your getting disenchanted with FR again tho, I feel like a lot of people are feeling that lack of new big content :c I'm feeling that way too, but I feel bad letting my pixels starve, so I stay and diddle around with small, manageable goals xD;

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gone
Last edited by Ana on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Image Image

Some test breeding. Didn't quite come out like I thought they would, but eh. They're available for now before they get exalted.
Last edited by Aleu on Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Oh my.. Varethyn could I take Autumn off your hands? She's gorgeous :D

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Aleu, I sent you a Crossroads for your little Storm/Ice/Ice fellow. He kinda jumped out at me. :)

And Vare, I'll gladly take Merlin off your hands. A - my cat's name is Merlin, and B - he's a handsome enough fellow, bad experiences with his breeder entirely aside. :)

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Syleye wrote:Vare if you decide to let Theia go let me know. I have been looking for a better mate for Clyde and she would look beautiful with him, and has some time on her to match his. :D
It wasn't an easy decision and I may be acting earlier than I'd like, but I know you'd give her a loving home :) Thank you for taking care of her, I look forward to seeing what she and Clyde are capable of :D
Tårnfalk wrote:Varethyn sweetie, dont ever feel bad about exalting selling or regifting dragons from me or the mafia. Huge huggles to you sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: . Let me know if there some dragons you want the mafia to hold. They got room and wont mind. E.g. My brother in law have been holding dragons for Nef for about a year. Just an option which is there if you need it. :hug: :hug: :hug:
N'aww thanks Tarn :hug: I feel bad about giving away dragons that had been gifted to me. Though I feel worse when gifted dragons end up neglected. If I were a more heartless person Kestrel would have been exalted a long time ago. Mind you - if I were a more heartless person I wouldn't have gotten her :lol: :hug:
Alex wrote:If you decide to let Sinikka go, let me know, Vare :) I was interested in Theia too, but Syl already kinda called dibs if you decide to ship her off c':
I'm sorry your getting disenchanted with FR again tho, I feel like a lot of people are feeling that lack of new big content :c I'm feeling that way too, but I feel bad letting my pixels starve, so I stay and diddle around with small, manageable goals xD;
Same with Theia it was hard to let her go and I may be acting prematurely, but like Syleye I know you (and really anyone here) would give them good homes :) Thanks for taking care of Sinikka for me :hug:
Lupen202 wrote:Oh my.. Varethyn could I take Autumn off your hands? She's gorgeous :D
Sure thing :D She's on her way now. Thank you :hug:
Tahlian wrote:And Vare, I'll gladly take Merlin off your hands. A - my cat's name is Merlin, and B - he's a handsome enough fellow, bad experiences with his breeder entirely aside. :)
I'll admit I'm a little surprised :lol: But I'm glad to hear you like him enough to take him home :hug: Interesting that he and your cat share the name too! Thank you :)

Short on time again right now but when I get back I'll update my list. Those that don't get picked will be exalted over the weekend. Thanks again to those who have adopted dragons so far :hug: :hug: :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Thank you :D

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |