Realm: Silver Hand

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Noleni »

Everyone has such beautiful babies..
Hi Max! Im Tryxia2014 on FR if you ever need anything let me know
Thanks to evreyone on such wonderful comments <3
My hatchlings for the day

Image Image Image Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Woops! wrong board when i posted that lol
Last edited by Divixon on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ziroth, this thread is for showing off dragons and commenting on said dragons. Your post is most suited for the regular Fight Rising thread we have in these boards. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Thank you for the congratulations, Tarn and Syleye! :hug:

Ziroth - Teal facet is actually very lovely, and looks great with the slate ripple. Slate is a nice colour, and I see that she has it as a tertiary too!

Tarn - Oh wow, Morgana is a real beauty! Not sure I'm as fond of her mate, but he looked adorable in his silly hat yesterday. :D

Noleni - Cute hatchlings, I love the Nocs that looks like they are made of precious metals. Very cool!

Rotten grew up. I so rarely like Spirals enough to want one, but he has captured my heart good and proper.

And then I have this horrible little failure. I decided to buy a blue dragon because I don't own any, and figured thatI should as I have a dragon in virtually every other colour. He had smoke which I don't much like, so I changed it to gembond. Instantly I regretted the entire damn dragon. I was thinking of selling him, but was so angry that I couldn't be bothered. I toyed with the idea of giving him away, but even that felt like too much of an effort. So I tried to see him as different breeds (he was an Imp), and he wasn't entirely foul as a Guardian. I still can't stand him really, but I'm hoping he grows on me. For now he's a slave in the lair, and thus appropriately named Orja (which is Finnish for slave).
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today; remember to link a dragon if you see one you like, as our friends and family usually exalt the dragons at the next reset:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Noleni - super adorable noclings :)

Mozag- wow Rotten is AMAZING. No wonder you have fallen for him :headbang: :hug: :hug: I might want a female version of him now for my magician pearlie. Morgana got relocated to a shadow lair - together with the noc.. they were a bit to shadowy for me ;). Your little guardian is very bright, hope he will grow on you.. else you can always make him do the worst slave labor of all.. clean up all the dragons droppings :lol:

::

Nothing much to show for myself just wanted to catch up with comments :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Mozag wrote:Image
Maybe you could give him circuit? I know it's pricey, but I find that circuit on dragons that have a weird tert actually look quite nice. :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

wow those orange, black with cracks are amazing! the gemed ones aswell :OOOO
above are amazing XD

ive got my eye for this little baby - Image

i love her detail,colour XD Image

or any of my other crystal's i went to the thing that shows the babies if bred.. they are freakin amazing!

im just 2 gems short *facepalms* put some stuff on auction for cheep, hope ppl buy em before 11 hours is up >.<

and ill be happy to share the babies once i farm them up for everyone too :3

but hey! my tundra grew up, and tbh she turned out better then i thought she would be, still was cute as a baby though lol.
Last edited by Divixon on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Oh wow, what pretty dragons everyone!!! (seriously, that double maize Noc and the pretty fire/purple/spring Spiral!)

I impulse bought this fellow and then had to find him a mate. I hope they have pretty babies! The female still needs underbelly.
Image Image

I also had another hatchling explosion.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image
Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Gorgeous dragons everyone! :) I'm stuck for time today but just popped on and did something evil for Ziroth :hug: Welcome to FR hun! :D

Seer got a makeover - she's sitting on 3 eggs with Janos - he's got bar, with my shitty luck all 3 babies will have bar :roll: I should have given him the vipera really since Seer had iridescent - but I'm a noob :lol:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Pretty babies everyone!
Mozag: I love Rotten! He's so fantastically scabby. :D That guardian's pretty cute, hopefully you find something to do with him, I think he has potential!
Ziroth: I like your tundra, that's a very interesting gene combination and it gives her a unique look!
Serendipity: Wow, those wildclaws look so fruity and tropical. The male is giving me a craving for sorbet. :lol:
Zhuge: Seer is beautiful, I love that shade of red and the apparel. Those genes look great on her!

I'm so happy right now, I got my Egyptian nocturne that I've been coveting (thanks Ashaine! :hug:). I also still had a scroll of maturity sitting around in my hoard, and since they're kind of useless now with the scrying previews I decided to use it because I was impatient to dress her up. x) Spent a fortune on her apparel and a subtle accent but it was worth it, I'm in love. :D This is Nephthys~ ♥
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

This gal evaporated out of my lair almost as soon as I posted her. (though yay for getting a good price for a hatchie for once...)
But her siblings are just as pretty, I think (both close to XYY)
ImageImage
(If anyone wants either of the bottom two, shoot me an offer.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Such gorgeous dragons, everyone! I promise to comment more later, I'm just not nearly in a good enough mood at the moment to do any of you the justice you deserve. Sorry. It's just been one of those days. :(

Vephriel: You are very welcome! I'm so glad that Nephthys got such a loving home! She really looks absolutely stunning too! The apparel and accent compliment her colors perfectly!

---

I figured I'd show off this new couple that's particularly near and dear to my heart, which I just finished geneing up today! This is Ashaine x Noleni. <3
They are sitting pretty over in a family members lair at the moment waiting for a fire nest to open. :D

Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - that little spiral is cute. Im normally not much for crackle but your tundra girl looks good in it.

Serendipity82 - Iskar is very very stunning! His mate is quite interesting as well. Adorable hatchling explosion. Especially the two nocs.

Zhuge - Seer looks amazing! :D

Vephriel - WOW Nephthys is just WOW! that apparel and accent.. AMAZING dragon. :headbang: :D

Nachtwulf- such colorful and wonderful nocs. I can understand why the girl got sold so fast :D

Ashaine - i hear you.. i got one of those days too today. :hug: Ashaine & Noleni are two wonderful nocs

:::::::::::::

My parrot dragons had 5 hatchlings.. and 1 pinglister.. :roll: ohh well

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings from today

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Ramiel and fem!Vare had three boys yesterday but I was out most of the day and too tired to bother posting them ^^;
ImageImageImage

Xia and Zeru had a boy and a girl today
ImageImage

And Flavia grew up recently

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Engel - The mafia better stop breeding all those perfect Nocs! Yesterday I had to stop myself from buying the gold girl with the tangerine wings and leaf gembond. And now she's exalted and I regret it. NOW today's batch...what the hell? I want to save both the swamp and the spring ones - BUT I DON'T NEED THAT MANY DRAGONS. I have a serious problem with bar nocs. Really, I don't know how to resist. :(

Snowy - I completely agree, circuit works really well as a bright colour - but unfortunately I just don't like the gene...thanks for the suggestion though! :hug:

Ziroth - You dressed Charoite so nicely. I like seeing your dragons, you seem to like unusual colour combinations and it's so refreshing to see something a bit different from the norm. :)

Seren - Gold/Shadow/Lemon SHOULDN'T appeal to me, so why on earth is that Wildclaw utterly adorable? I can't wait to see her grown up!

Zhuge - Seer is wonderful! Love the colours and Vipera just looks good on and with everything.

Veph - Oh wow, Nephthys is gorgeous. Everything about her fits perfectly and that outfit. Wow!

Nacht - I can fully see why that first baby got snapped up so quickly. Bright, interesting colours and desirable genes. Her siblings are less showy, but no less pretty.

Ashaine - That's a wonderful couple and wait...do I see a Vipera/Bar pairing? I better stay away from the thread when you post their little ones lest my shopping finger gets twitchy! :D

Tarn - Eeee! So much leaf and reds. You can't go wrong with that combination! *cuddles all the eye-burners*

Vare - Flavia is perfection itself. Wow, I want to cry tears of appreciation at her beauty. Lemon, crimson and maize? Could it possibly get any better? NO. I think you bought her from someone on Petopia, didn't you? I have a recollection that I was eyeballing and drooling over her then too.

Hatchling explosion!

Nice ones:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And hideous monsters:

ImageImage
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Alright. Time to catch up on comments!

Mozag: Aww. Thank you! I'm glad you like them! I had a hard time deciding on genes for them! I can also relate to the twitchy shopping finger. I have the same reaction to dragons that are obs/crim/gold or shades of obs/crim. Your new hatchlings are just darling! I especially love that second little guardian! They look so great in Vipera! <3 Also, Rotten looks AMAZING all grown up! And I was almost ready to steal that little gaurdian when you first posted him as an imp on the free to good home thread for a moment. Hehe. I agree with Snowy, he'd look great in circuit!

Varethyn: What stunningly beautiful colored hatchlings! Flavia looks wonderful all grown up as well! :D

Tårnfalk: Thanks, sweetie! Your parrot dragons hatched some gloriously bright and vibrantly colored babies! They really do remind me of parrots! Love them! :D

Nachtwulf: Wow, that first noc really is an eyeburner! I'd have to agree that the other two hatchlings are very lovely! I hope they get homes as well! <3

Vephriel: I called you by your FR name earlier. :lol: Whoops. Sorry about that. It's corrected now. I can't stop staring at Nephtyhs! She really is stunning! <3 :hug:

Zhuge: Seer looks absolutely beautiful with her new genes! I can't wait to see her babies when they hatch! I'm sure they will be amazing! :D

Serendipity82: Your impulse buys are both wonderfully bright! I also enjoyed looking at all your unique and lovely hatchlings! Such an array of different colors! <3

Ziroth: That little noodle and your tundra girl are both very cute indeed!

---

After a whole lot of rigamarole, I finally attained another noc with colors I'd been searching for. She was originally ripple/spines, but I had to make a few adjustments to vipera/underbelly. I'm still debating whether to keep the secondary shimmer or change it to hypnotic. I just think hypnotic can look a bit 'busy' sometimes. Anyway, let me know what you guys think! :D :hug:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mozag wrote:Engel - The mafia better stop breeding all those perfect Nocs! Yesterday I had to stop myself from buying the gold girl with the tangerine wings and leaf gembond. And now she's exalted and I regret it. NOW today's batch...what the hell? I want to save both the swamp and the spring ones - BUT I DON'T NEED THAT MANY DRAGONS. I have a serious problem with bar nocs. Really, I don't know how to resist. :(
heh sorry you missed out of a noc.. but the mafia is pretty fast to exalt.. the dad were exalted too so sadly the little gold/tangerine/leaf girl probably wont happen again. I can ask our friends not to exalt the nocs this time if you need more thinking time?

ohh and yes Varethyns Flavia is from a mafia nest.. dont recall which though

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

So many wonderful dragons in here! Lots of temptation. xD

I kept one of Damask and Mooneyes' babies for his potential when regened. He's grown up now.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]