Flight Rising Rant Thread

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Lisaara »

Welp. It's official. I'll never get my next lair expansion. Why? I can't stop buying apparel for my dragons. ;-;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Junrei wrote:Welp. It's official. I'll never get my next lair expansion. Why? I can't stop buying apparel for my dragons. ;-;
I'm in that same boat except I can't stay off the AH, and I keep buying clothes too. I spent ALL my savings today....d'oh...
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Dewclaw wrote:
Junrei wrote:Welp. It's official. I'll never get my next lair expansion. Why? I can't stop buying apparel for my dragons. ;-;
I'm in that same boat except I can't stay off the AH, and I keep buying clothes too. I spent ALL my savings today....d'oh...
I had 100k....and that went down the toilet....in the marketplace. I now have 2k maybe to my name. FML. Why can't we save?

LisaaraPokefarm

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

First I miss Pathrunner by SECONDS.

Then, Amun and Dusk have 1 lone baby. Of course, it isn't a nocturne nor does she have facet!!!! *flips table*

Today is going to be one of those days -.-"

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Huggles Zhuge :hug: :hug:

i had a request to breed Ara & Macaw.. and they gave me 5 hatchlings :( .. blergh.. last time i had to exalt all their hatchlings so why do they have such a big nest.... i only breed these two on demand so why cant they have a small nest :(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I won't be able to post normally for a little while. The hard drive in my computer is dying and i won't be able to replace it right away so to be safe we're leaving my desktop shut down until we get a new one. And of course this happens right before i have to leave out of state. I will try to post and make comments but it's really hard from a tablet and phone.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So I'd given away a bunch of my dragons a few months back because I was trying to quit FR, but came back anyway because reasons. I'd not asked for all of them back cos I wasn't sure if I was going to say. Lo and behold I'm still playing so now I've decided that I want my dragons back...
...Except all of them are either exalted or on dead accounts. Just great.

Also I have an annoying urge to rescroll a couple of my dragons just cos their wings are ridiculously tiny fml

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare I still I have Theia I just renamed her

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Syleye wrote:Vare I still I have Theia I just renamed her
No no Theia (Bonnie), Sinikka and the others I gave away recently are okay. Thanks for checking though <3 I'm talking about a few months ago now, sometime last year.
Probably for the best that they're gone, all things considered. Would've loved Nailah, my sand/ivory/ivory guardian back though. I miss her.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

If there's any on either Anaiya Otis or Vixaria let me know and I'll log in, get their energy bars up, and send them your way.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Varethyn wrote:So I'd given away a bunch of my dragons a few months back because I was trying to quit FR, but came back anyway because reasons. I'd not asked for all of them back cos I wasn't sure if I was going to say. Lo and behold I'm still playing so now I've decided that I want my dragons back...
...Except all of them are either exalted or on dead accounts. Just great.

Also I have an annoying urge to rescroll a couple of my dragons just cos their wings are ridiculously tiny fml
Sorry to hear that, Vare! I don't think I had any of yours? I believe you gave the hubby Azurite at one time to help him breed his dream dragon. He kept her for a very long time until lair space became a major issue. I know he asked if you wanted her back before he exalted, so I really hope there's no hard feelings there. :hug: :hug: :hug: Plus, I'm fully willing to breed you another with her colors if you ever wanted. Just let me know! :D

I'm STILL waiting for a reply from someone concerning a dragon price. I'm starting to believe that I must have been ignored as this person has checked their page and fed their dragons many times since I sent the email... OH well.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

TygerDarkstorm wrote:If there's any on either Anaiya Otis or Vixaria let me know and I'll log in, get their energy bars up, and send them your way.
Ashaine wrote:Sorry to hear that, Vare! I don't think I had any of yours? I believe you gave the hubby Azurite at one time to help him breed his dream dragon. He kept her for a very long time until lair space became a major issue. I know he asked if you wanted her back before he exalted, so I really hope there's no hard feelings there. :hug: :hug: :hug: Plus, I'm fully willing to breed you another with her colors if you ever wanted. Just let me know! :D

I'm STILL waiting for a reply from someone concerning a dragon price. I'm starting to believe that I must have been ignored as this person has checked their page and fed their dragons many times since I sent the email... OH well.
Tyger - I don't believe you had any of the ones I'm referring to, but thank you for offering to check :) From what I've seen the only ones not exalted are in Rawr's boyfriend's lair and they're my "phoenix" tundra pair that I'm not as fussed about. Can't remember about the rest but some of them did go to Petopians.

Ashaine - I don't believe you guys had any either besides Azurite, and I'd said it was okay to exalt her so that's fine :) Thanks for the offer all the same :hug: Truly the only one I really wanted back was Nailah, but I'm sure another like her will find her way to me. I'll post in the Specific thread as well just in case.
I hope the person you've been messaging sees sense and speaks with you :hug:

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Dont think I had any of yours, Vare. If you want me to breed anything, lemme know.
Last edited by Lisaara on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

LisaaraPokefarm

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I don't think I exalted any of yours, but if you want any of mine, let me know.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

No worries Novi. I really can't remember who it was who took them in at the time.

Just so everyone's aware I'm NOT calling you guys out for anything. It's my own fault for not asking to have them back sooner and people will get bored of dragons and quit the game as is natural. You guys are awesome :hug:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Snowy wrote:So I asked someone very politely if I could buy a iri/shim/circ maize/maize/seafoam Noc for treasure instead of the gems she was up for on the AH.

So, of course, since I asked for that very specific hatchling, they have to HEAVILY increase the price. I'm sorry but your hatchling isn't worth 250k. Congrats on losing a sale.
Just ran into this exact situation for a noc hatchling that's double color and ripple/shimmer/spines.
There are days when I really loathe some people........
I pretty damned sure some jerks just jack up the prices when someone shows interest.
I mean, hello, reality check, the new genes and cry/face aren't even selling for that much. *sigh*
*mutters some particularly colorful and imaginative expletives and wanders off*

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Is it this one? How much do they want for it?

If you need help getting it, please let me know. I would PM them myself but I don't want to garner more interest as they'll probably just bump the price up further.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Snowy: Indeed! That would be the one. And thank you SO much for offering the help. That reallly means a lot! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Last night I just sent a very honest, but kind email back to the person telling them what I was willing to offer and if they checked the current AH value of it's genes and similar colors, that they'd be able to tell that my offer was even on the high end. I will say this, at least their reply was honest:
I'll take the **k. That sounds just fine :)

If I'm going to be completely straight with you, I know ***k is ambitious. I just tend to start high on the off chance that someone goes for it, which does happen occasionally. It's really a shame the market can't be what it was when the site was new. un-gened plentifuls were selling for over 100k back then, but what can you do? Anyway, I'll set up the crossroads for you and you can accept it whenever you're ready. Enjoy!
In the end, I'm just happy to have her as her colors were my absolute favorite when I originally joined the game. <3

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm glad you got her! I figured she was the one you were after as I looked up the genes you mentioned and I know you're quite the fan of obs/crim/obs. :)

I admit, I do also sometimes put my own hatchlings on the high end of the market on the off chance someone will buy it, which does sometimes happen. But if someone PMs me and clearly wants my hatchling specifically, I'll almost always sell them it for whatever they actually want it for. I'd rather see my hatchling off to a home that loves it than to make money off it. :)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

5 hatchlings from ara & macaw... and the 1 pinglister passes.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig