Show & Sell Your Dragons

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Mozag »

No, no, don't worry Engel - I should have mentioned I was thinking about her, and I am glad I can't fall for temptation now because what on earth would I have done with her!? She was a mighty pretty baby though, so kudos to the mafia for breeding her! :D
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

realy wish it didnt take so long for the eggs to hatch, or the parents longer to.. u know :oops:

lol any who loads of great ones last post XD

im up at 2am today.. just an upset day with bf.. he cant take a little harmless joke zzz :cry:

welp ill be spending most of my time in the coliseum lvling both team 1 and 2

i got this apparel from doing one -

i dont have any new drags, eggs are 2 days more till hatch *waits*

what is this mafia thing i see arround boards? :c
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ashaine: your new pair is beautiful! I love those autumn colours, their genes look so good! and oh my god congrats on the nocturne baby, her colours are wonderful, I think she looks really nice with shimmer
Tarn: ahh what cute parrot babies! they live up to their name ^^
Vare: gorgeous babies, and I'm really liking the colours on Flavia, she looks so regal!
Mozag: eee such lovely coloured babies! :D I'm so fond of the new vipera gene, it looks so good on everything *_*
Tyger: that's one of the most unique looking guardians I've seen, he really stands out!
Ziroth: aww, your spiral lady is very pretty with those colours, the rose accents the pink in the wings perfectly :)

I'm super excited! Finally, after 4 months of breeding attempts, I got my perfect Sylvanas wildclaw! I had a friend breeding for the plague eyes and it took forever for the right colours to finally come out on a girl (not to mention the wildclaw cooldowns), but it was worth the wait! I'm eager for her to grow up so I can get her apparel. :) I also need to get her smoke at some point, but that can wait, I was lucky enough for her to be born with 2/3 of the correct genes. ^^
ImageImage

Also, sigh, I don't need more purple/black dragons but I could not resist this little girl. ♥

Now don't let me buy more dragons, I already have three I'm hoping to acquire in the future. :lol:
Attachments
sylvanas dragon.png
sylvanas dragon.png (467.62 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - Ramiel and fem!Vare hatchlings are really pretty!! Xia and Zeru ´s two nocs are just WOW! Flavia looks amazing. She is soo unique.. and her daddy were exalted so she will continue to be unique :headbang: :hug:

Mozag - hehe i often wish i had more room to when i see the mafia hatchlings. Let us know if you want those nocs today :D Those guardian and the imp with vipera are amazing! Never knew that maize vipera looked THAT good! :D The gembond skydancer is wonderful too. And huggles to your monsters :D

Ashaine - Lea is WONDERFUL! wow! Super good colors :D

TygerDarkstorm - huh i think that okapi guardian is really eye catching! :)

Ziroth - that spiral is really pretty! the mafia are my friend and family. There is a thread explaining the name here : http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 51&t=22284

Vephriel - uhhh Sylvanas is soo stunning. She is perfect for Sylvanas! Amethyst is soo pretty! :hug:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 Hatchlings from Mistmoore & Unrest..I really like the beige girl. it seam like hypnotic is superior to daub as the rng seams to prefer daub ?

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

and 3 Hatchlings from Tree of Thorns and The Shrike. Kayro your the only one on the pinglist for these :D any of these you would like ?

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by Ana on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I haven't got any lair space I'm afraid, and I'm currently pushing for the next one (might as well take the chance due to dominance) so I'll have to pass this time around, but they are gorgeous babies! :)
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Oooh, that beige Noc girl is tempting, Tarn... why do you do this fffff I don't need anymore dragons

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Ashaine - Wow, Lea is absolutely perfect. I'm such a sucker for obsidian and crimson, so there's really nothing I don't like about her. As for hypnotic or shimmer, I dunno - I really think shimmer and vipera go together better, as hypnotic makes the ensemble a bit busy. Then again, I do love hypnotic on crimson so it's really a tough choice. Still, my vote goes to shimmer!

Tyger - He's really unusual and fascinating. I love his wings - current looks great on Guardian males, it appears!

Ziroth - She's such a pretty girl Spiral! The apparel suits her perfectly and the colour and gene combinations really work well together.

Veph - What a cool idea to make a Sylvanas dragon! And you've got the colours spot on. Luckily Wildclaw girls are particularly fun to dress, so I bet she's going to look awesome when grown up. Can't wait to see what you do with her. As for umpulse purchases - I've never known a dragon baby harder to resist than Nocs. The art is too adorable, and I generally want to buy every single one I come across, regardless of colour. Your new girl is very you!

Tarn - You can go ahead and exalt those Nocs from yesterday, I'll make sure to let you guys know on time if there's one I simply cannot live without. And one such girl is the wonderful beige lady...what plans have you got for her? *.*

Orja grew up and while I love his vibrant gembond, I can't quite make up my mind about him yet.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Your babies are all so pretty Tarn, those muted colours are lovely. :)

Aww, Mozag your boy reminds me of Van Gogh's Starry Night painting, I think he's got a unique look to him!
(also I totally agree about the Nocts, my lair is slowly being taken over by them, they're my favourite breed since ridgies! Oops I just bought her underbelly...)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - got no plans with the beige girl other than to sell her :) Im not sure if Alex wanted her though? Orja is very bright! :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

As much as I like her, I think I'll pass on the girly, Tarn :P she is tempting though!

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

If you're sure Alex...you did express interest first and I'd not like to steal her from you!

But if Alex is sure, then go ahead and send me a crossroads for her Tarn with what you're asking price-wise! :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

total ripoff Mozag wallet with the insane crossroad price muhahaha :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

Tårnfalk wrote:total ripoff Mozag wallet with the insane crossroad price muhahaha :lol: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oh Tarn, you're the best! Thank you so, so much!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Now, let me see what to call her...
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Razer and Journey never disappoint. These guys are all up for 15k on the AH but yell if you want one. (The choc/shad/nana girl is super lovely, I think.)
ImageImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Thanks so much Sa'avryn for finding this gorgeous girl for me :hug: :hug: :hug: Really, really appreciate having Nailah back :D

I managed to save enough to get Papina spines (although you can't see them too well) and Sable vipera. Between those and okapi for new!Nailah I'm completely broke once more :lol:
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Two Crystals

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

First nest, both boys.

Green/Leaf/Splash

Spring/Green/Teal
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

my babys today

Image Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Gorgeous babies everyone! It's always a pleasure stalking this thread and seeing the very best of the variety FR can offer :) :hug:

Janos and Seer's 3 babies - 2 got vipera :) All available just make me an offer!

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising