Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Ashaine »

I apologize for not having time for individual comments, but I'm heading off to work and only have time to post real quick. There really have been some amazing dragons posted lately though! So many tempting babies! <3

Tryxia: My father shot you an email about that second noc girl. He's very interested in her as a mate for one of his boys. Let me know if I can help out since he's brand new and pretty broke. <3

---

Fayden x Sifa failed my pinglister by not producing any obs/crim/gold imps this time around. 2 Noc boys and 1 imp girl all blood secondaries.

Image Image Image

Also hatched these to over in a family member's fire lair yesterday:

Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I think you mean gold terts. They're gorgeous, Ash!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Junrei wrote:I think you mean gold terts. They're gorgeous, Ash!
Nope, meant blood secondaries. That's the second time I've done that today. Must be the lack of sleep. :lol: Thanks for the correction. :hug:
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oh! Haha. Even if it was the wrong correction. Derpy me. Those are all gorgeous. Very halloweeny!

LisaaraPokefarm

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I haven't posted in a while here, my apologies for not posting compliments to all the dragons - but they are REALLY pretty, I always check this thread and I am always impressed!! Sometimes I get so jealous of all your ability to breed such nice hatchlings!

I'd like to show off a couple of my babies..

First off, Two of my new boys grew up, they are warriors:

ImageImage

=
Last edited by Arthur on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

@Scarlet - both your mirrors are gorgous, the colour, apparel matches well XD

new couple : Image and Image

if i didnt post this, got a girl for my 2nd male wildclaw Image
Last edited by Divixon on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

So many beautiful dragons around here~ I'm sorry I don't comment much any more :(

---
So these two ended up in my lair...
ImageImage
Very creatively named Noi and Vern. Noi needs shimmer and his primary removed. I may be pestering for Light nests in the future :P

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Junrei - Thanks for both the compliment and the offer! However, I am TRYING to curb my desire for the bar Nocs, because I think it works with virtually every single colour and neither my lair nor my wallet can accommodate all the dragons I'd like to own. But I hope she gets a nice home, because she's really very pretty!

Noleni - Those Halloween Nocs are adorable, and I love their creepy white eyes.

Ashaine - I'm over my orange phase at the moment, but boy do those gembond babies seriously test my resolve. Speckle is such a nice touch, not enough dragons have it!

Scarlet - Eee, that mulberry boy looks like one of Nef's berry babies! He's really handsome, and I like his apparel. Holy cats your mirror girl is so feminine and beautiful, the snowflakes and night sky silks are two of the only reasons I've ever wanted to own lots of blue dragons, and here they are both combined on a lovely dragon. Good job!

Ziroth - I can't get enough of all the unusual combinations you show. Please never stop buying and showing us your dragons, I'm not sure anyone here has quite the same taste as you. That Wildclaw is so strange and unique - and the Imp boy looks like coffee, which reminds me of an old Petopian's lair. :)

Vare - Those are a neat pair - really loving the sparkly wings on the girl.

Influenza was a cheap purchase who turned into an expensive one when I replaced her rackle with okapi. Now I'm considering changing her crystal to iridescent, but do I really want to indulge my Mirror fancy THAT much?

Chattel is an old dragon of mine that I was considering exalting, but I found I couldn't do it so she got a new life as a mirror with an added facet thrown in, because I HATE seraph on mirrors.

Ooze grew up.

I didn't feel imperials suited my two sons (although it's spot-on for my daughter), so I breed changed them. Alexei is a Fae since he's the little dude of the family and my eldest is definitely a guardian type in personality.
ImageImage

Alexei turned out to be too similar to my old Fae Bubo, so instead of exalting him, I gave him another chance as a tundra. I was missing having a male floof around.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings from today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - heh i still have a trouble with crackle ;) only 3 of my dragons has it. But its good to see other appreciate the gene :D. mr.lucky looks really nice :D Zearol is very handsome. Margeaux is wonderful. your new pair looks interesting.

Tahlian - Cute noodles girls! love to see freckle being used :)

Mozag - :hug: :hug: :hug: Your welcome for Nirvana :D i wasnt completly sure you would like her but im glad you did :D Marrow looks marvelous as a mirror! Ooze is simply amazing ! :D I LOOOOVE Influenza...i loove the maize crystal.. looks very much like the mucous i got in my nose now :lol: :hug: Chattel is beautiful as a mirror! Alexei as a fae looks good. Looove the flower. The guardian looks lovely too! Bubo is a wonderful fluffy boy!

Noleni - soo many adorable nocs! i have to agree with Mozag that the halloweeny onces are just wonderful with ice eyes.

Ashaine - Fayden & Sifa are wonderful paretns.. They had such pretty hatchlings :D Love the speckle gembond nocs as well :D

Scarlet - Love your two imps. you dressed them very nicely. My sister inlaw approves of the way you dressed the mirror :D Onyx looks very very good. Icecrown is super fitting... she looks like she could be a boss in icc ! :D

Varethyn - uhh two interesting imps. I REALLY like basic black and obsidian but i never been able to have them because i would just gene them ;) They look wonderful sweetie

:::

Nothing from me today:) just wanted to catch up on comments :hug: :hug: :hug:
Last edited by Ana on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

With a pair that has a primary range going from Crimson to Aqua...what do I get?
Green.
Just... all green. Have some green. All the green ever. Well, I guess it's Earth Day or something. (Specifically they are emerald, green, and avocado respectively.)
ImageImageImage

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

got a mate for my Image here he is, i called him Desperado - from an old band - Ugress. the highnoon suits him XD Image

2 more mates to get and that should be it lol XD

those mafia babies! so many lol.
i should be working on getting more nests at this rate o.0

@ tarn - i do love crackle with crystal mainly, seraph is a good one aswell how it adds a feathery feature on the wings.

im working on the names for the newbies i just got lol XD
i should get a great result of coloured babies, i checked the Scrying Workshop before i grabbed them, the babies were perfect, saw a few nice green crystal,crackle combos, cant wait till i get some nice green/tree-ish colours
Last edited by Divixon on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Moz - Hehe. Seems someone bought her. Here's hoping she won't be exalted.

LisaaraPokefarm

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Scarlet, loving that first Imp!
Ziroth, your Fire imp is gorgeous!
Vare, lovely Nocs as always!
Mozag, I absolutely adore Alexi. Wow, he makes a pretty fae!
Nach - Appropriate Nature wildclaws are Appropriate :D

Hatched 5 babies today from various nests:
Image Image Image

Image Image
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Love those Fae, Seren!

LisaaraPokefarm

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Four little noclings, all with white range terts.

Image Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

So the Crim/Crim/Gold boy I adopted off Varethyn grew up and took like 3 weeks to dress but eeeEEEEEeeeeeEEeEeeeeeeeeee

I wanted to name him 'BloodKnightTyrith' but it was ONE LETTER TOO LONG *sobs* So he's still 'BloodKnight' but now he's Tyith rather than Tyrith. I dunno why but I really wanted the Blood Knight name in there and couldn't bear to axe out even one letter in it XD He's one of my proudest boys now though, I love him.

I also have a new pair of babs I picked up for super cheap that I'm going to be breeding once I get Bar and Underbelly for the lady. Named them the song title 'Requiem For A Dream', though the lady bears the name Requiem and the male has the other half 'ForADream'. They have matching familiars too yeeeee Requiem has a Storm Seeker and ForADream has the Death Seeker. They need the Ebony Filigree whatever-the-pants-are-called armor still but leggings just absolutely refuse to stock in the market for me. Nor will Celadon Silk Wings. I ripped them off another dragon for Tyith cause I've spent almost a week camping for them.

ImageImage

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Engel can i get Image for a family member?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Going to play a bit of catch up. Only going back one page today though because I'm utterly exhausted from work. So I'm very sorry if I miss anyone. :hug:

Nefretiti: That is an absolutely adorable range of lovely little nocs! The hubby wants to know how much you want for the first silver girl? <3

Serendipity82: Those are some adorable hatchlings! I especially love the lone spiral. What a cutie!

Ziroth: What a gorgeous pair! I've always been very fond of azure seraph on skydancers! It's so bright and beautiful it almost looks like a glowing accent! Also, your new imperial pair is quite lovely as well!

Nachtwulf: Perfect Earth Day little wildclaws! :D

Mozag: Influenza is stunning with okapi and Chattel looks great as a mirror! Ooze looks wonderful dark and devious in that armor and the two breed changed dragons look wonderful as a fae and guardian! Alexei also looks great as a fluffy tundra!

Varethyn: Noi and Vern are a gorgeous couple with very unique colors!

Scarlet: Your two warriors look amazing in their armor! It suits them wonderfully well! I'm loving that little whipped cream & chocolate mirror too. Your other two look great as well in their apparel!

Chimera: Missed commenting on you because we apparently posted at the same time. :lol: Your blood knight is perfect! I've always had a soft spot for blood elf dragons. Especially crim/crim/gold ones. Your new pair is gorgeous as well! Their matching apparel is just too adorable! <3

---

Azekial x Astiana hatched two lovely little obs/crim/crim nocs today. One boy and one girl. The boy was snatched up by a fellow Petopian and the girl is still looking for a good home. :D

I've also been culling the lair a bit lately and managed to make enough room to bring in a new pairing. This is Grai x Saphera. Named after my husband's human paladin and his wife, my original WoW character, the nelf huntress Saphera. (And before anyone asks, she was named after the color of her hair, not that dragon from that movie that came out much later). :lol:
Saphera still needs her chestpiece. OMG, Falconcrest, you are AMAZING! *smothers you in delightedly happy hugs*

Image Image

After searching months and months without EVER finding an imp with the colors blood/obs/crim, I suddenly find two! :shock: Anyway, I couldn't resist snagging this boy. He has the eye color I was originally looking for and though he took a bit of re-geneing, he is now exactly what I had in mind for this particular dream dragon. His name is Alucard, because he just looks like a vampire to me. :lol:
Now the real trick will be finding him a mate with similar colors... Preferably a female crim/obs/crim noc.

EDIT: I FINALLY managed to find an obs/crim/obs Imp male mate for Lea. This handsome boy, is Saavryn. <3
He may yet get Vipera like Lea, but I'm quite fond of the bar/daub combo he has already, so we'll see.

Last edited by Ashaine on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Putress has a mate. This is Getten. She originally was Basic/Freckle/UB. I regened her to Bar/Freckle/Spines.

LisaaraPokefarm