Show & Sell Your Dragons

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Mozag »

Seren - Tangerine is a really underrated colour, and I admit I'm not usually fond of it as a primary (or tertiary, for that matter), but these vipera guardians of yours look really cool. I guess it's because vipera works with everything (just look how it makes that sand boy glow!).

Nacht - Canya is too cute and I'm really fond of the way that bulb on her forehead reflects the shade of her eyes. She looks very clever.

Alex - Yoggy is so handsome! You can't really go wrong with triple obsidian as far as I'm concerned. I like how you dressed him/it!

Ashaine - I know I'm supposed to be seeing a vampire when I look at Maria, but for some reason The Sound of Music is playing in my head on repeat instead. What the heck? THE HILLLS ARE ALIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUSIC. *cough* sorry. She's lovely! Panda dragons are also always a winner in my books - I wonder why I don't own any yet myself. I love your Noclings too!

Tarn - That eyeburner Noc is hideous! But I mean that in the best way possible - he's totally unique and crazy and looks like clown vomit. He's awesome. :lol: Hannibal and Clarice always have such perfect offspring. Love them!

Veph - Sylvanas is swoon-worthy! Now you're inspiring me to get more Wildclaws. I have to resist. Also, that Noc is really pretty and I know what you mean about having Nocturnes just because, well...Nocturnes. At least she's beautiful!

Vare - Nailah looks amazing with Okapi - so subtle and elegant. *.* Glad to see you have her back in a new form! Also, the swamp viperas were delicious. So zombie-like, I love it!

Engel - Jungle/mulberry dragons always make my heart skip a beat. I haven't owned one since I exalted one of my oldest dragons, but every time I see one I get closer to buying a new one. Lovely hatchlings again!

Dew - That Guardian is like an exquisite, unusual jewel. Really cool find!

Tahlian - Very cute Faes, nice complementary colours, especially the orange-winged one. Dirk is also a real stunner, I really adore those face markings vipera has.

Nef - LEMON EVERYWHERE! <3 <3 <3

Lupen - I am totally biased in favour of Vipera, so that gets my vote. Eve's accent is perfect for her and I love how gorgeously soft Freya looks!

Noleni - Grats on the babies, funny how your Noc boy is the exact same colours a Tundra I hatched a few days ago (I mean the obs/rose/crimson one!). Very cute!

Ziroth - Obsidian goes very well with purple, and I guess since you're fond of greys that you love clown on obsidian because it's more interesting than pure black!

Makoes- I love the lemon kids your pair had. Very pretty!

Decay and Fungus grew up!
ImageImage
Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

Sorry i dont post alot but i got a teenager in love problem at home :roll: but know that i stalk this thread and loove all the dragons you guys shows here..

Im in love with chocolate dragons and here are some of my new additions which i dont think ive shown off.

GreenTea - she produces REALLY ugly kids with her mate DarkRoasted but i just love her coloring.

Expresso & RoseTea also a pair which i love the individual colors off :D

Image Image

RhubarbChocolate & KiwiChocolate. I first fell in love with Kiwi on the ah and found her a mate. They will produce some really odd pearlies.

Image Image

I bought a wonderful noc girl from Syleye and had to find her a mate so here is Caramel & Toffifee
Image Image

my latest impulse buy Almond & Hazel
Image Image

and i got alot of singles which i hope to either breed a mate for or find one on the ah.

ChocoMilk - hope to breed her an Okapi mate with my Smores & Marengs pair

Cappuccino - its SUPER hard to find a crystal/facet/circuit mate which fits him!

Baileys also needs a crystal/facet mate but i hope that Expresso & RoseTea might produce one for him

Digestive . i would looove a double chocolate vipera primary noc mate for this boy.. with maize/ice or white tertiary :D

Last but not least Buttercate- Want to find her a crystal/facet/Okapi imp mate

sorry for the dragon spam but i just wanted to share some delicious dragons :D

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

my Image hatched, 2 more days for my girl.

and just got Image

im inlove with wildclaws.. i dont know why.. but i friggin love them >.>
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

*walks into Mozag's lair and walks out with Decay* YOINK! What a pretty dragon! Also I agree - tangerine can be a pretty wonky color to work with, but those guardians pull it off well - especially with the tert they got! Also Vipera is up there with Bar and Tiger (imo) in looking good on just about any dragon I think.

Lorelei, that little Okapi Spiral is so cute!!! I'm totally in love with Rhubarb as well!

Ziroth, Wildclaws are my favorite too. They are just awesome and good looking and pretty much perfect. Your lady is lovely (loving the banana crackle on her but I might be biased towards Banana)
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I apologize for so few comments today. I really do try to always comment, but I'm just a bit burnt out with it today. I may catch up later. We'll see. Everyone does have lovely dragons as always though.

Tårnfalk: Drat. I was really hoping Hannibal might clone himself this hatching. I even made some room. Oh well, I have a record of horrible ping list luck. *crosses fingers for next time* :hug:
The two hatchlings they did hatch do look amazing though! The other hatchlings are really lovely as well! Especially that second ridgie girl.

Engelbrecht: Could you have Haloweenia send a CR for this boy to my mother's lair? She's been looking for a red panda and he just might work! Her FR name is Teneb.
And it's ok if he costs a bit. She doesn't have much treasure, but I can always send her a little if need be. So just send the CR for whatever's reasonable. (I don't know tundra prices. *LOL*) Thanks! :D

Mozag: Thanks for the comment. Ya, Maria's not supposed to be a vampire. She's named after the Castlevania character. Hehe. I also agree that the name does bring to mind all sorts of other characters as well. Also, thank you so much for complimenting the noclings. They mean SO much to me. Your Decay and Fungus look amazing all grown up btw! Their genes truly compliment their colors so very well! <3

---

Atesh x Azara let me down big today. Three eggs and every single one was an imp. They even threw a gembond! But ZERO nocs. ARGH! Such bad dragons... I need cones of shame...
EDIT: On the plus side, I decided to keep the first female hatchling and the male hatchling went to a fellow Petopian. So I guess it wasn't all bad.

I also decided to do a very sleep-deprived silly thing last night and re-gened Riddle to Vip/Hyp. I'm already regretting it this morning and I'm broke because of it. He mates with a guardian. What the heck was I thinking? *sigh* Stupid dumb dragon stealing all my treasure... :lol:

Last edited by Ashaine on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - glee those nocs looks AMAZING grown up! :headbang: :hug: :hug:

Ziroth - that ridgie is stunning as an adult :D. Interesting wildclaw.

Ashaine - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Just cause you seam to need it. The tundra is free for your mum offcourse. Atesh x Azara hatchling are just super perfect for Halloween! Riddle is :shock: :headbang: :hug:

Lorelei is my sister in law so i dont comment on her hatchlings as she lives with me... seams kinda silly :)

:::

I liked Old Orions Shadowy look.. BUT i love crimson and obs more. .so this is New Orion :D He cost 90 k but i dont care because he is PERFECT!

and yup i need yet another many eyes accent for him.. probally :lol:

i love Old Orion though so i kept him, had to invest in a very expensive accent for him and a new name.. Venom :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: Awwww. Thank you so much, hun! My mother was SO happy when she received the little red panda this morning. It made her day! :D
Your new Orion is absolutely stunning! I recently saw a similarly colored male spiral in a black wolf helm and almost had to rush out and buy one just for the look. I have such a weakness for crimson and obsidian, especially spirals. I'll have to keep an eye on Orion's future hatchlings. ;) The old Orion seems much more suited to be Venom. I love the name and the accent! He looks amazing! :D

---

Sorry for the double post, but I did something to cheer myself up a bit today. I traded my old Persephone away and took in one of my new hatchlings, made some modifications, and here she is as the new Persephone! She'll be much more suited to Hades (color wise) now. <3

And Maria got an apparel makeover. :D

Last edited by Ashaine on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Ermahgawsh! I like all of these dragons. :D
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mozag - Ahh, Decay has amazing colours! Both her and Fungus have such fitting names and themes. :D
Lorelei - Aww, GreenTea is lovely, she really suits her name. :) All of your dragons are making me hungry. xD
Ziroth - Love your ridge boy! And that's a very vivid weildclaw, she reminds me of a sunset almost.
Ashaine - Oooh I just love Riddle, he's so handsome! <3 Persephone is beautiful too and I'm in awe of Maria and her apparel, what a unique looking dragon!
Tarn - Orion looks amazing, gotta love that colour scheme, and you might already guess but I love Venom! ^^

I have a Nocturne problem...and Tarn isn't helping. :lol: She gifted me this pretty girl and now I got attached, even bought Underbelly for her. Her apparel was just some random stuff I threw together from my hoard for now but...I like her. :)

Also redressed Wormwood into a more dapper outfit and I think it suits him well. :>
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

@Veph - you like the purple and green alot! they are awesome colour combo is great XD

@Ashaine - im not much of a nocturne fan, but the colour,clothes on both black and white ones are awesome together :D

@Mozag - decay matches the dragon colour XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ashaine - uhh new Persephone is marvelous! looooooove her look and apparel. Wow :headbang: :hug: Marias new apparel looks soo perfect !

Vephriel - im such an enabler i know that! Loove what you done apparel wise for the noc girl. Wormwoods new apparel makes him a dapper gentleman indeed.

:::::

3 hatchlings from my Dungeon Keeper pair.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I spend way way way to much on this girl. Meet Vial. She was cheap in the ah but i bought a midnight cape for her which i then figured she did not need anyway. I'm not sure if she is perfect for Venom and Ive gone a bit off smoke so i don't know what on earth made me get her.. but she still clicks for some reason.

now to get an artist to make her the accent i had in mind.. whee i know how to save money :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh and i saw this pearlie on ah for 10k.. yes i know she is double basic and i got no idea what to use her for but the colors .. could not resist.

she probably end up at plaguemom but for now she can rest in my lair
Last edited by Ana on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Noi grew up today. Can't help but feel I've missed the noivern fad though D:

And a bunch of seafoam kids hatched today. 2 boys and a girl from Iah and Gwyneira, and 2 boys from Meztli and Neva
ImageImageImage

ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

might aswell call this a *baby shower*

them babies XD

i got a male snapper, i know i hate them in some weird way.. but since this event, i sniped the wrong skin at the market, and tbh i love the skin

still havent slept! 2am since i last posted! doing an all nighter to hopefully get all the skins and the show stuff! hooked on coffee!
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

babies from me and the family today :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Adorable babies everyone!

Bred my yet unnamed male nocturne gen 1 to a random in my lair - so impressed with the babies! :D Though they will probably get exalted :(

Image Image

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Zhuge: Oh my, those two noclings turned out beautifully! I especially love that first boy. His underbelly really matches his eyes! I hope they both find great homes!

Noleni: Grandbabies! *squees* They are all stunning! Especially that obs/crim/crim girl. I swear if I didn't already have the grandparents, I'd snatch her right up! The other blue babies are adorable as well!

Ziroth: Wow! Your new snapper looks amazing in that skin! The eyes really suit it perfectly!

Varethyn: Noi looks wonderful all grown up and the hatchlings are simply stunning!

Engelbrecht: A gorgeous assortment of babies today! I swear each day at least one or two tempt me! <3

Tårnfalk: Your little Dungeon Keeper babies are amazing! That triple blood boy is seriously testing my resolve not to buy any more dragons! <3

Vephriel: Wow! Absinthia looks amazing! I think the venomscale set would really suit her well! Wormwood always looks exceptionally dapper in his outfit! :D

---

My lovely Sylvara was mateless in my lair and I had no idea who to put her with until I received a surprise gift this morning in my crossroads. This handsome guy. :shock: :o What a perfect specimen of man for her! AHHH! I couldn't be happier! :D He even came with his apparel and a cute little cryptic note that said the person sending me him and the note was only the courier, as the real sender wanted to remain anonymous. Hmmm. I love a good mystery! <3

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

I hope so too Ash! Though I think the red boy has been claimed by my mom :)

Vorador is almost 2 years old - he was 'old' when I bought him off the AH back when I joined - he's fathered many babies :lol: To celebrate, I've bought him the iron armour set :)

I keep thinking about re-geneing him but then I don't know what I'd do - I know he's a favourite of your lady Lyris Ashaine :D Does she has any preferences? ;) :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Zhuge: Oh my, Vorador looks SO handsome in his new apparel! :headbang:

As for genes, hmm... I think he looks amazing as is, but bar/daub or vipera/daub are always a good choice for a male guardian. As for his tert, being that it's an amazing color like gold, there's so much you could do if you wanted to give him a pop of color. Circuit or gembond always suit gold well, but that's just my humble opinion. :hug: Also, speaking of Lady Lyris, we really need to arrange another nesting sometime. She's been quite lonely in the lair lately. ;)
Last edited by Ashaine on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Lovely dragons everyone!!!

Just hatched one little one today