Show & Sell Your Dragons

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm just teasing a little, and I apologize. :) Your little girl is adorable, and it's fun being a bad influence, hehe.
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Falcon Sure!

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Okie doke, should I send the CR for the little guy to your dad directly or to you so you can pass him along?
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

send to dad :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I sent one to him a few minutes ago. :)
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Been a while since I posted - uni kept me busy but now I am FREE FOREVER so I have more time to dedicate to FR and other games. ^^

Falcon - Oh my those little Spirals... Especially the first one - that's honestly the first use of the new genes I've seen that I've liked! How gorgeous! Ooh and I love your new Noc!
Nef - Your Imp babies are so sweet, love the second ice winged one. ^^
Mozag - That black Mirror is just perfect!
Junrei - Malfurion looks perfect - I am a bit of a sucker for nature-y themed dragons though.
Tarn - LOL Shadow looks PERFECT. :lol: I LOVE him like that oh my goodness. I know you will scatter him again though. ;) And that pastel... throw me a shout if she ever needs a new home.

---

So... I had a long 'break' from FR. I didn't do anything except the daily stuffs for a very long time and breed two specific pairs when they were off cooldown. I did a massive lair clearout as I wanted a new theme, one I wanted to do for a very long time. I now only have six dragons! o: ... Well, technically 10, but two pairs are in my bf's lair to breed right now. But now that I finally have them named and dressed up to suit my theme, I want everyone to meet my babies.

First is Ethereal! I bought him a while ago but he was never properly named/dressed until now. I just bought him a mate today too, who will be down at the bottom of this post.

Next is Illuminate... who used to be Jaime. But I wanted a name to match everyone else's... but he'll always be Jaime Lannister to me...

Then we have Flourish, who I wouldn't own were it not for Vare. :hug: I got her an accent yesterday and it's PERFECT for her.

And then Blossom, who was bought during the Easter-Noc fad a couple of us seemed to have. Her colours were SO compelling to me - I am a massive sucker for aqua/rose combos.

Sakura, who came from Noleni's lair. :hug: She used to be named Sylvia and I recently got her underbelly.

Aaand the newest member of the family...

Radiance. <3 I can't believe she was only 15k! She had a basic tert but still. I gave her smoke as soon as I snatched her up. She'll be Ethereal's mate. :3

So can you guess what my lair theme is yet?

If you guessed pastel, you would be correct. :lol: Certainly not the most amazing nor original theme but FR really made me appreciate and adore pastel colours so much and I've always been jealous of those with pastel-themed lairs, I wanted to try it out for myself. I just... really love pastel dragons. o.o I need moar~

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Snowy: Ethereal looks amazing! That accent is a perfect match to his primary color! The apparel is lovely touch as well. Illuminate is lovely as well in his golden apparel! Flourish is very beautiful and her apparel matches her so splendidly well! Blossom is well named indeed! She makes a very fitting Easter dragon with her pastel colors. While I'm not normally a fan of pink, Sakura looks so lovely with her white belly and matching eyes! She'll look even more amazing with the rest of the white silks. Radiance is also a lovely pastel noc!

Tårnfalk: That is a very lovely pastel noc! So many dragons are making me think spring today! :D As for Shadow, he REALLY does love his bright colors, doesn't he? :lol: They look good on him though. Even the odd thistle looks more silver when combined with the rose crystal and facet! Rogallo looks simply stunning in that accent! What a perfect aquatic dragon! Shadows hatchlings are amazing as well! <3

Falconcrest: Sunset looks AMAZING in that accent! It almost looks made for her! What a gorgeous lady! The net apparel is a perfect touch for her as well! I was also sorely tempted by your little noodles earlier. I'm glad they found great homes! <3

Junrei: Malfurion looks amazing! I can't wait to see how you apparel him when he grows up! I adore WoW dragons. <3

Mozag: Awww. Thank you kindly for all the comments. :hug: Your Influenza and Paha look wonderful all grown up! I'm expecially liking Influenza's okapi! It goes amazingly well with the crystal body and shimmery wings!

Nefretiti: Those are some darling imp hatchlings! I love the variety of colors! So lovely!

Ziroth: Those are some really lovely babies and your ridgie is such a bright and beautiful lady!

---

Apparently I have an inadequate respect my dwindling lair space. :lol: I made a new purchase. This is my new Garek. (The old one got adopted into a family members lair).

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

@Mozag - if you like him so much, you can have him haha!
and your 2 mirrors are awesome XD the striped red on a creamy body, looks ferocious XD

@Ashaine - what gear is that on your wildclaw? ive been seeking a certain apparel for my orange boy, that would look great on mine too XD

so if anyone is interested im giving the babies away i hatch if anyone wants some.
id rather to give them away tbh so if anyone wants some unnamed babies, say so :3
just msg me, ill be playing either heroes/d3/eso/stepmania XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest - heh i know you were teasing :D :hug: :hug:

Snowy - i like pastels too but once they enter my lair they enter my lair they go out again. Thanks for giving the noc girl a home. Ethereal! looks good in his accent and apparel. Illuminate looks amazing. He does look like Jaime Lancister! Flourish with her pretty underbelly. wow :D Blossom is wonderful too. Sakura is very approved by my niece :D Radiance looks lovely. Love her eyes.

Ashaine - heh i had the pastel noc for like 10 min then i went naaaah and she nows lives with Snowy :D Garek is marvelous. WOW loooove his accent and apparel.

::::::::::.

Kytoon & Rogalla had 4 hatchling.. pretty good range primary and they all goes green ...cept one who goes goldenrod.. :lol: .. Alex your the only one on the pinglist for these.. any of them you fancy?

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

ohh and scattered Shadow..i was super super tempted to keep him like that. While he did look amazing in double rose.. he still isn't the dragon i want him to be so i scattered him

need some stuff to sell before i can afford to scatter him again sold a golden bantar for facet for venom and there was enough left for a scatter for shadow

and back to basic grew up.. probably gonna exalt her

Last edited by Ana on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

@Tarn; that Noc girly is the right species + gender but damn it she was one off from the leaf/x/x I wanted :( I'm gonna have to pass on this batch, I'm sorry!

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings from today; there's a triple lemon coatl today :D :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Junrei - Malfurion is a very fitting name for that handsome boy!

Tarn - I'm going to be the dissenting voice of horror with the hideous double rose Shadow. Ick, I'm glad you scattered him...although he appears to be trolling you pretty hard what with the result and all. :lol: Rogallo rocks that accent to perfection, for sure and her babies are all cheery and funky and rather adorable! That pastel Noc you bought on impulse was very pretty and fits Snowy's lair so well - I actually find the seafoam ripple very appealing. Edited to add: I LIKE the new Shadow. Very cool - but utterly unfitting for his name of course. :lol:

Falcon - Sunset couldn't look more fitting for her name and theme. Makes me want to lie on a beach listening to the waves crashing on shore with a drink in my hand. Really nice choice of apparel for her as well.

Snowy - Curse you for making me desire pastels. You dress them so beautifully and they all look gorgeous. I'm absolutely floored by the stunning looks of Illuminate, I never in my life thought beige iridescent could be so fascinating, but it is. Oh it IS.

Ashaine - Garek is wonderful. Maize/crimson/crimson is one of my favourite colour combinations and oh heavens what a perfect accent again. The wings are dazzling!

Engel - Image STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT - NO, you're NOT coming home with me, you strange creature! Unique and very interesting baby, kudos to the mafia member who produced her. The other hatchlings look great too, I just figured this one needed a special mention.

Babies aplenty - as usual, let me know if any make your heart beat faster.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Ashaine - Oh wow Garek is STUNNING! I want a dragon like him. *-*
Tarn - I love those bright hatchies! And noooooo you scattered Shadow. xD It's fun to watch him change so much though haha.
Engel - The mafia hatchlings are bright and weird as always! But AAAAAAARG... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE A BOY?! >.< I need a girl for Jaime Illuminate and finding similar shades still in the pastel range is proving quite tough. ;-; Though I would prefer iri/shim so there's that at least...

---

Moondust and Starlight took a vacation to my bf's lair to breed with purple eyes and their new hatchlings... I almost don't want to sell them!

Image Image Image

Not pastel but that pair is my absolute favourite, they're both Gen 1 Nocs with stunning colours (Starlight was my first ever Noc egg I hatched! Moondust I got for free in promise for one of his children in return, absolutely perfect for me) and their hatchlings are a large portion of my income. :lol: I can get away trying to charge larger amounts for these ones because the colours are desirable.

In case no one has ever seen Moondust and Starlight...

Image Image

They're my favourite things ever hnggg. <3
Last edited by Snowy on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Athis and Eileens latest brood

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on Sunset, everyone! And you all have some lovely dragons! :)

Ashaine: Would you like me to let you know the next time Lionheart and Drelzna can breed? They're the parents of the two little Spiral boys.

A newer pair of mine had a clutch of three, and i'm really surprised that they gave me a Nocturne from their first ever clutch! Sadly, only one got the mother's crystal. :/

Girl (Teal/Avocado/Caribbean) -- Rehomed!

Boy (Seafoam/Aqua/Caribbean) -- Sold!

Girl (Jade/Avocado/Caribbean) -- Decided to keep her. :)

All rehomed.
Last edited by Falcon on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Falcon that girl noct is gorgeous! grats if she is needing a home jade would love her.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Snowy I have a weakness for that damned pair! i already have 2 of their babies!
Engel if that little noct that is haunting Mozag is still availible Jade will give it a good home. :)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Noleni: Sure thing! Her account is LadyJadeB, right? :)
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Falcon yep yep!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Thank you everyone that complimented Malfurion!

His mate, Minaira, is coming along nicely.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine