Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Whoo lots of awesome dragons being posted. xD

Ziroth: Hehe, you're welcome; it's certainly a handy feature and now the way I tell if I really do want to buy that baby I see. :lol: Your tundra babies are really cute and I love the snapper girl you nabbed. Gold on midnight and black looks really good.

Tarn: Whoa I love Jack and Jill's babies, especially that yellow one. Cleopatra is a pretty girl. I like Antony a lot. Love that pink circuit.

Engel: Both ways are good but it was kind of neat to see the spotlight dragon. :) The mafia had some very beautiful babies today.

Kayro: Venus is lovely.

Snowy: Aurora is gorgeous.

Noleni: Your family had some gorgeous babies as well! Those first blue ones are just lovely. And I love the uniqueness of the lemon noc Tarn picked out.

Syleye: What gorgeous skydancers!

Jurz: That tundra is super duper cute!

Vare: What a cute guardian! The potential is strong with this one (sorry, couldn't resist a Star Wars pun).

Twilight and Twinkle hatched their very first clutch today; I still have to mess with dad's genes but I'm pleased with the results.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

TygerDarkstorm: I would love to take this gorgeous girl into the husbands lair (Saavryn) if she's still available? Let me know! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

She most certainly is! :D Just have him toss a crossroad for what he thinks she's worth (it doesn't need to be a high price by any means; anything over exalt is fine).

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

could i nap this one? perfect in my spy vs. spy lair

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Of course! I'm so excited I wasn't expecting these guys to be so liked. :lol: Tossing you a CR Engel

[/center]
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

ive been looking for mate to Image forever. Your boy is a perfect match!

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Well that's great news! xD

Ashaine: I tossed your hubby a trade for free; ended up changing my mind. I'm glad 2 of the nocs are getting good homes. :D

[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Snowy - Wow, she's looking gorgeous. My new found love of gembond says that she'd look stunning with gembond!

Noleni - Ooh, such pretty babies! You and your family sure do pump out some amazing looking babies, especially those first three, wow!

Syleye - Those dragons are looking amazing grown up, and the babies have taken many leaves out of their parent's books! Such pretty little ones!

Jurz - Hehe, that was the little one I was eyeing up, but I managed to resist. I must say, she makes an amazing Tundra. She'll look stunning grown up, I love the bright okapi and the muted primary and secondary.

Varethyn - Tarn is such a generous person, and yes, there's a lot of potential of that baby! Hmm...circuit and gembond genes look good with those colours... I reckon that baby will cost you a lot in genes. :lol:

Tyger - Those are some amazing Nocs! I love the Okapi on them, wow! I see that they went quite quick too, which is always a good thing!

~~~~~~

So, um, Skydancers are randomly barging into my lair. @-@ I can't complain, these two are happy where they are. I make two spaces and four dragons bundle in. All Skydancers too...
This is Zuro. He's a mean guard who's all attitude, bark and bite. He takes his job very seriously, unlike his adopted brother.
Who is his adopted brother? The one who stole his accent...Taric. Jolly, loveable and a good laugh, he's not too worried about battle as you can see. He doesn't wear all the armour he should, and he bears no visible scars.
Taric needs a daisy or marigold flowerfall, but he's nicked all my treasure for now so he's going to have to wait. Falcon just flower bombed me...quite literally. :lol:
Last edited by Krysteena on Wed May 06, 2015 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh Tyger those hatchlings of yours are gorgeous! They're like pastel-y ice cream. <3 I love them!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tyger - Beautiful noclings :D I'm glad to see at least two of them already have homes!

Kayro - Can you blame them though? They're both gorgeous :D I like their personalities too :3
Kayro wrote:Varethyn - Tarn is such a generous person, and yes, there's a lot of potential of that baby! Hmm...circuit and gembond genes look good with those colours... I reckon that baby will cost you a lot in genes. :lol:
She certainly is :D And oh yes he will. But it'll be worth it :) I've got a few ideas lined up but I'm not completely set yet.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Tempted by coatl vipera/current/gembond or spines out of this lot, though I do like how goldenrod seraph partly matches banana's default belly/accents. Suggestions are welcome of course :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Varethyn: That Gen One is stunning! I'm a big fan of the vipera coatl versions! <3

Kayro: I think your last few posts are getting me addicted to Skydancers! Seriously, I've never really cared that much for the breed, but every single one you have been posting is amazing! *May have to let a few more into my lair in the near future* :D

Engelbrecht: That new spy vs spy pairing is going to be stunning! I've always been a fan of shades of grey. Hmm... In hindsight, I could have worded that better. :lol:

TygerDarkstorm: Those babies of yours today were so beautiful! As fast as they went, I'd say you have a real winner of a pair there! :D

Jurz: The imp made a cute fluff.

Syleye: What is it with all the gorgeous skydancers lately? You guys are killing my reserve. :lol: Wow, Minerva and Wisdom are dazzling and their apparel perfectly suits them!

Noleni: Oh, those first three babies are SO lovely! Could you please let me know if their mother ever hatches a little double of herself? Thanks sweetie! <3 The other hatchlings are adorable as well.

Snowy: Aurora looks so elegant all grown up!

Tårnfalk: Jack x Jill's hatchlings are so very lovely! I'm loving your new pairing as well! Can't wait to see what the future hatchlings will look like! <3

---

Chrystopher (named after Chrystopher Darkwalker, my WoW warlock) grew up today and was promptly covered in apparel. :lol:

I also couldn't wait for Kyoshi, who I got from Tarn, to grow up, so I invested in a scroll of maturity. She really does make a lovely geisha dragon! <3

Now I just need to find a male imp mate with her same colors.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - Minerva and Wisdom are both super stunning. Wow Their hatchlings are just super awesome ! :D

Jurz - wow that tundra looks marvelous :)

Varethyn - awww that was a good egg. Image i vote for vipera/seraph and spines ;)

TygerDarkstorm - Those hatchlings are really adorable. My husband almost made me fall of the chair to get one of them :lol: :hug:

Kayro - Zuro looks amazing. Love that circuit ! Taric looks very good to. Skydancers wear gembond just fabulous!

Ashaine - Chrystopher looks very awesome in his apparel. And when you said he was a warlock i went ohh yeah i can totally see that! awww Kyosh grew up good :) you dressed her good! :D

:::::::::::::::::::

Since Juliet went to help Alex get his dragon, and Shadow bred with a coatl girl before i scattered him, i had the odd idea to set Romeo & Twilight up together just for the fun of it. Here are the 3 hatchlings from them ..and amazingly enough one of them has circuit even though Romeo got underbelly. Quite interesting batch from this just for fun breeding :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Seams like there is consensus for the dragon of the day so i will keep that up :D

Mafia Hatchling of the day:

Image Image

I could not choose between these two gorgeous tree like dragons. I love how the bar is very similar to a tree trunk and the current is to me a very good match. And that underbelly. Pure love.

The rest of the hatchlings born today :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

got my 3rd plague egg from scavenging lol.. so out of curiosity i opened one:

not sure what im gona do with her, still on a learning cirb XD

@Engelbrecht - those with the purple *dies* < in a good way :lol:

though everyones getting the best ones by far XD

sniped this one, he looks so dam awesome as an adult, the extra spines :o

bleh i know im not suposed to get any more babies.. but i couldnt help it with this one.. im not usualy a bright colour person, but this one i liked Image

... I know i said i shouldnt.. but.. i kinda did.. im normaly not a noct liker.. but when i saw this one.. his adult stage was amazing.. i liked it so much i had to get him rofl..

Last edited by Divixon on Wed May 06, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kayro - I too have a new found love of gembond! I think I'll wait to see what mate I pick out for her first though. Zuro looks magnificent! And Taric looks fun too!
Vare - I think I like the Coatl with current and spines best for that one.
Ashaine - Chrystopher suits that armour so well! Kyoshi as well oh my goodness... so majestic and beautiful!
Tarn - Cute little babies! Surprised one of them got circuit as well, wish my Guardian pair would do that. xD
Engel - I love the mafia hatchlings for today!! Those tree babies are stunning. <3 I hope they both get lovely homes. I wish we could have multiple lairs, I'd have a nature theme. :3
Ziroth - Love the cute little Tundra! And that WC does look nice with spines.

---

Surprisingly, Radiance grew up today! I wasn't expecting it because all day yesterday it said she was only 4 days old.
She doesn't have all her apparel yet (still need more golden silks, bah) but goodness I can't get over how beautiful she is. I need more light pastel dragons. <3

And he's not overly interesting, but I did happen to stumble across a mate for Mistral yesterday. He'll likely get gembond to match hers later.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger wonderful bunch of cuties
KAyro ah, very handsome SDs
Vare, I like the Coatl with Vipera/Current/Spines, though all variations are very nice
Ashaine they are gorgeous.
Tarn it turned out to be a very nice random breeding...so cute
Mafia representing spring...so much earthy cuteness
Ziroth, first wow your scaveging skills are lucky, and she's a decent find, lots of possibilities
Snowy, such a warm and lovely pair!

New babies (actually have a ping list for these, so weird)
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

My mother has returned to her home, so now I have time to fiddle with dragons again! Thanks to everybody for the delightful dragons, it's been so relaxing to check the thread before bed every evening - so much beauty everywhere! I'll start from this page, since there's faaaar too much between my last post and now. :)

Tyger - You and your pretty ice cream Nocs are definitely contributing to my increasing fondness for okapi. I'm not surprised they were that popular!

Kayro - Wow...both your boys are drop-dead gorgeous, and I'm completely gaga over that pastel chap. Everything just works seamlessly together. It's always such a pleasure seeing a dragon that makes you want one, even when it's competely not one's style. Taric is one of those - not sure I'll be able to rip my eyes off him (I've scrolled up and down five times already...)!

Ashaine - The amount of envy I'm feeling right now is through the roof - your geisha girl is stunning and as gorgeously dressed as her mother. In fact, I love the similarity in their apparel, especially since they are not identical - but just different enought to keep it all interesting. Argh, beautiful!

Tarn - Wow, that's a pretty cool result from a random breeding - my favourite is the sparkly Coatl guy!

Engel - I didn't get a chance to say it earlier, but I really like the spotlight of the day feature! I always do a spotlight of my own with the hatchlings you post (in my head) so it's super cool to see your taste in dragons as well. Today, surprisingly, I'm feeling the purples. I wonder if I'm finally starting to warm up to purple...

Ziroth - Radar is too adorable!

Snowy - I'm...just going to go right ahead and steal Radiance. She's feminine and soft, but still elegance personified. Perhaps my favourite out of all the dragons you've showed so far. Really, really loving her.

Syl - I'm really liking the hypnotic wings on those babies - plus their genes are super desirable, so it's not odd at all in my opinion that they have a pinglist!

I went a bit shopping crazy today, since I started being really bothered by all the mateless females I had. I vastly prefer the artwork for females in almost every species so it's very hard for me to balance it all. However, I seem to have found some handsome guys regardless.

Dismay here is to pair up with Decay for interesting vipera babies.

Pearl and Agathon are an impulse buy pair.
ImageImage

Aurelia finally got a new mate in Sentinel. Not sure about his midnight secondary, but he's pretty interesting I think!

I was intending to keep Despair single since the execution of her previous mate, but apparently Maw here had other ideas. I changed his underbelly into spines so now I finally have one dragon with the gene. Still missing a smoke dragon though...

Zagreus smooth-talked his way into Cruella's heart.

Horkos here is the first Ridgie I've really wanted to buy in a long time. It's one of my least favourite species so I was really surprised I found one that called to me as much as he did.

And finally, Fetid is a perfect match for Ooze and I can't wait to see their babies.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Mozag, I really love your lair theme, your dragons are truly awesome! It surprised me due to the amount of fuss that came up over hypnotic, of course some people just like to complain :D

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Syleye. .. ok I want one... please let me know... I have a male so I'd like a female.

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thank you to everyone for the lovely compliments on my noc babies. :) 3 of them went to homes with Petopians or their families which was very nice to see (and rarely happens to me :lol:).

Kayro: Zuro and Taric are super handsome. Love their apparel as well.

Vare: Wow some of those previews for that banana guy look great.

Ashaine: Holy smoke Chrystopher is one handsome dragon. Kyoshi looks fabulous!

Tarn: I'm glad you remained safely in your chair. :lol: Romeo and Twilight's babies look great, especially that first one.

Engel: Those spotlights are definitely lovely. I just love the colors! The rest of the mafia's brood is looking great too.

Ziroth: Interesting Gen 1; if gened right she might resemble a parroty type bird. Cute wildclaw, tundra, and noc as well.

Snowy: Radiance is just beautiful. I like Mistal's mate as well.

Syleye: Those nocs are so cute! I'm in love with the first one. xD

Mozag: Whoa Dismay looks so cool. Love Pearl and Agathon. Sentinel is certainly interesting. Maw is so cute. Zagreus is stunningly handsome. I love Horkos. Fetid is really cute.

I had 2 unsolds grow up today.
ImageImage

[/center]