Show & Sell Your Dragons

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Divixon »

ill pass, im not in a big rush, Dewclaw can have her.

sorry i was at the movies at 9:10pm n saw madmax, didnt get hime till midnight n went to bed >.<

i dont have that much space atm, ill wait for another, ill have gems next month so im happy to pay your friend for the trouble :3

Engelbrecht
what if... we give the guardian to Dewclaw and then Ziroth gets a free hatchlings from the pair? as their range is limited so Ziroth would probally have more shots at getting a girl with the right colors with dewclaw.. would that work for all?
^ how does that work? :lol: *noob question*
but i dont mind waiting really, i can offer gems for the trouble if they dont work out, im fine with either male/female XD

Zaranock - your charizard turned out wonderful XD

Scarlet - your nocturne is looking snazzy *puts monicle on* :3

Mozag - that vip skydancer :o - i agree, you cant cover up anything with those XD

im just focusing on getting more space before i get more - if i can resist going to the AH and finding more lovlies >.<
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Hatched a nest today...one of the babies was blah...so I decided to scatter it for giggles.

MY EYES!!....I love it..

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Jelani I love that noct!!!! So adorable

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

I am like SO in love with it XD I have no idea why XD

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ziroth wrote:ill pass, im not in a big rush, Dewclaw can have her.

sorry i was at the movies at 9:10pm n saw madmax, didnt get hime till midnight n went to bed >.<

i dont have that much space atm, ill wait for another, ill have gems next month so im happy to pay your friend for the trouble :3

Engelbrecht
what if... we give the guardian to Dewclaw and then Ziroth gets a free hatchlings from the pair? as their range is limited so Ziroth would probally have more shots at getting a girl with the right colors with dewclaw.. would that work for all?
^ how does that work? :lol: *noob question*
but i dont mind waiting really, i can offer gems for the trouble if they dont work out, im fine with either male/female XD

Zaranock - your charizard turned out wonderful XD

Scarlet - your nocturne is looking snazzy *puts monicle on* :3

Mozag - that vip skydancer :o - i agree, you cant cover up anything with those XD

im just focusing on getting more space before i get more - if i can resist going to the AH and finding more lovlies >.<
Basically you'll be put on a ping list so the owner knows to let you know when that pair hatches another baby like that one you and Dew both liked.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

hehe Spyro grew up, got her a nice accent XD

bought Image last night - i got into circuit oddly :lol:

2 new wildclaw babys

lol 3 more spaces of lair left XD

i feel like just lvl them up in coliseum and exault for those unwanted babies lol
Last edited by Divixon on Sun May 24, 2015 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - he is stunning! you could give him chestnut feather wings and some birdskull wing apparel so you dress his wings up but not his body? :D Ohh that tundra is super cute. sooo fluffy! :D Disease and Ninmah hatchlings are marvelous plaguey! :D

Serendipity82 - two adorable coatls :) I really love okapi on coatls! :D

Syleye - Pam and Stans hatchlings are wonderful. Specially the crystal girl :hug:

Scarlet - Magic looks amazing grown up! such suiting apparel and accent :D Oswald looks down right darling! A true gentleman :) Vincent looks handsome in his accent and Summerwing is beautiful :D

Zaranock - Wow that guardian boy looks fabulous!! and aww your first hatchlings! Congratulations :headbang: :hug: :hug: Your imperial boy has some very good colors on him :)

Ashaine - wow gold/blood/blood is the best! and such a rare color combo.. SHE IS STUNNING!!!

Ziroth - normally the hatchlings Engelbrecht (my husband) post are free to new members of fr :D so you dont have to worry about saving up for a hatchlings if you see him post one you like. Just link the dragon you would like and you get it. Thanks for giving Dewclaw the guardian. I make sure my friend send it her :D Spyro grew up very pretty. Adore her accent :D

Jelani - AAAAA my eyes.. such a lovely eyeburner :D

:::::

Pirate & Wench had 2 hatchlings :D totally cute exalt fodder :hug: they get one shot on the ah first though because I adore their weird hatchlings :D

Image Image

Image Image

and because i had some currencies left from last nature thingie these got the big currency apparel.. i be getting more of this apparel though :D

Image Image Image

The bear is totally cute! Oak getting this one! .. they look alike :P

Last edited by Ana on Sun May 24, 2015 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

No hatchies today...but that cute little Wildclaw that I said had stolen my heart when I added Okapi to him has grown up...and here's Mikhail in all his glory!

I'm so happy with how he turned out!

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day

This stunning sky vipera girl is just soo pretty when she grows up! Her brother is nice too bit this girl just stood out to me

Rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

Engelbrecht - haha the nose of the brown,white noc at bot, cant get over it XD
makes the nostrils stand out, looks like a big nose :lol:

Vip pearl male, looks ferocious XD

Purp gembond,white baby noc, god hes adorable, tho id prolly keep him as a baby.. blah ur making me like nocts more now :p

Tahlian - he does look good with okapi,very nice XD

Tårnfalk - those apps look great on your dragons :3
u got those already fast? :o
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Jelani - Oh wow that eyeburner. x'D Beautiful!
Ziroth - Spyro looks nice! And the circuit on that Imp really stands out.
Tarn - Cute babies as always! And oh wow your nature dragons are stunning! Makes me want one. ^^
Tahlian - Mikhail is lovely! The accent suits him.
Engel - Oh my goodness those aqua/seafoam babies... *drools* If only they were iri/shim, I'd steal them all!

---

The little crystal eyeburner named Amaranth I got from Dewclaw grew up today, I rarely find uses for the wolf capes but this one I think really suits her!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Apologies for no individual comments today... suffering a cold and not been sleeping well the last few days :( As always everyone has gorgeous dragons :hug:

---
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN he's here :D

and his gorgeous sisters
ImageImage

Also Nubiti, the gold noc girl I got from Noleni, grew up recently

As did these unloved twerps
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote:Apologies for no individual comments today... suffering a cold and not been sleeping well the last few days :( As always everyone has gorgeous dragons :hug:

---
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN he's here :D

I LOOOOVE HIM. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :headbang: :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Divixon »

:lol: tarn
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Seren - The underbelly boy is so soft and cute. I'm not feeling Coatls at the moment, but whenever I see the babies my heart melts. Their huge eyes begging you to take them home...

Syl - Damn, shame the pair didn't give you a Noc, but I had a good time clicking between the two and marveling what a difference a gene can make. Both are the same colours, but the one with iridescent looks white and so does her smoke, but the crystal girl looks blue and so does her smoke. Awesome!

Scarlet - I am loving Oswald's apparel! He really looks like an Oswald. Which, incidentally, is such a great name.

Zaranock - That Imperial is really delicious - some colour/gene combinations never get old and this is one of them.

Ashaine - That gold/blood/blood is wonderful and I love that you're thinking of keeping her basic! I used to prefer basic dragons before genes began growing on me, so I'm secretly excited whenever someone is "brave" enough to keep a dragon clean and pure. Then again, gold is SUCH a good colour, I bet it will be hard to resist the call of genes... :lol: Now all she needs is a yellow lightsaber. :P

Jelani - Wow, he's a crazy eyeburner, but it all works so well thanks to the blue and pink shades in the facet. Cool dragon!

Ziroth - Why is it that I love blue and yellow dragons like your gorgeous Imp when I see other with them, yet I can't own one myself?? It's not fair! Risen is really awesome.

Tarn - Thanks for the suggestion, and I was thinking of using wings of some colour, but then realised that maroon shimmer is one of my favourite things on a male SD (I think I've owned like three or four of them in my time...) and I can't bear to take any attention away from them either. Hahah, so he'll just have to make do with his pendant, the jerk! I really don't like that festival apparel, but it does look fitting on tree dragons, so needless to say your Skydancer pair carry it off very well!

Tahlian - Wow, such a nicely composed dragon! Everything is subtle and beautiful and I bet Kayro didn't expect him to look as gorgeous as he does!

Engel - Oh damn, damn, damn...I wish that emerald/spring/leaf PC had been a girl. Then again, what would I have done with a fully green dragon? I especially love the pink eyes on him and his sister. <3

Snowy - Mmm, I love her wings and the apparel looks really great on her too - I especially love that it hides a lot of the magenta... :P

Vare - Ohhhhhhh, he's goooorgeeeeouuuus. I was ready to take both his sisters home with me, but I think I need to rein myself in and wait for the right one to show up. Could you let me know if they ever have an Imperial girl with vipera and facet - assuming you intend to breed them again! :) Nubiti has such a gorgeous name and carries that apparel perfectly!

Delilah grew up in all her loveliness. Tarn, I ADORE her. *.* :hug:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn beautiful nature dragons.
Snowy, she's lovely. <3 I might be biased though. :)
Mozag stunning skydancer.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I don't have time for comments right now as I have to work early today but you all have lovely dragons! :D I will try to go back an comment after I get home.

Nothing real exciting from me; Cosmos and three unsolds grew up.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn ooooo such pretty dressed dragons
Tahlian he is very nice and the accent suits him
Very cute Mafia babies
She is a lovely lady Snowy, and you're right the cape fits well
Vare...wow so much pretty leafy babies
Mozag, oh my she is gorgeous and the spinse stand out so nice
Cosmos is stunning Tyger
had a 5 egg nest hatch trial breeding...may get rid of smoke
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Some guardian munchkins

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Tahlian wrote:No hatchies today...but that cute little Wildclaw that I said had stolen my heart when I added Okapi to him has grown up...and here's Mikhail in all his glory!

I'm so happy with how he turned out!
I feel the need to just say thank you, for homing this boy. When I thought I'd have to exalt him, you swept in and gave him a home and made him the gorgeous dragon he now is. Thank you.

((Yes, I'm in a hippie mood today. Blame the festival :lol: ))