Show & Sell Your Dragons

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Ana »

Snowy - glee one of Neville & Hannash hatchlings :D She grew up really nice :D.

Nefretiti - wonderful berries :D

Ashaine - Malice and Spites hatchlings are super pretty!! and i think you know that i LOOOOOVE the obs/obs/crimson boy :headbang: :hug: ! :D

Junrei - adorable tundras and nocturnes :)

Syleye - soo good colors on those nocs :headbang: :hug:

::::

Sif got the treebushes.. i adore this lady!

and i found my Crow :D

now all i need is to breed a raven mate for him

aand my male snapper got spines

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Zaranock
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bladefist

Unread post by Zaranock »

Wow Tarn! Crow and Sif are AMAZING. Especially Sif. The bushes look awesome! But Crow's circuit is adorbs. I can't even.

These two babes grew up today.
Fiction-

And Reaper-
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Zaranock: Your new spiral and mirror are very lovely!
Tårnfalk: Sif is gorgeous as always! I love her new apparel addition! She makes the perfect nature dragon! Crow is absolutely stunning and the little snapper looks dapper in those tiny spines! Snip snaps are so cute when babies! <3 <3 <3
Snowy: If you decide you want any of the babies, just let me know. I'd gladly gift you any after all you've done for me! <3 :hug:
Syleye: I love those newest little nocs! I'm such a sucker for obs/crim though. Beautiful!!!
Junrei: Such adorable flambebes! If you ever hatch another blue/blue/sunshine female, will you let me know? I've been on the hunt for a female mate to go with Iragos! The little noc babies are lovely as well! I adore the variety of colors! <3

---

Saavryn x Lea failed their lone pinglister today by hatching all imps their first nesting. Not a single noc. :( One girl and two boys. All obs/crim/obs.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sure Ash!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Whoops I got so into working on my chibis that I forgot about Noi and Vern today D: It's also gotten rather late so sorry for skipping comments again. You guys have wonderful dragons as always <3

Here are the noibats in question :) Funny that the lone male got a lovely violet belly and all three females all got stuck with lavender x)
ImageImageImageImage
I may replace Vern's facet with shimmer at some point. Facet doesn't suit them that well if you ask me.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Varethyn wrote:Whoops I got so into working on my chibis that I forgot about Noi and Vern today D: It's also gotten rather late so sorry for skipping comments again. You guys have wonderful dragons as always <3

Here are the noibats in question :) Funny that the lone male got a lovely violet belly and all three females all got stuck with lavender x)
ImageImageImageImage
I may replace Vern's facet with shimmer at some point. Facet doesn't suit them that well if you ask me.
!!!!!
is that male spoken for Vare? If not I'm....I'm very tempted *_*
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Have had like no time lately. Wonderful dragons all! :D

One unsold lady grew up.

Rydell and Olga had their first litter.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Junrei - the bottom noct eye area, its like he/she has a little fancy eyeshadow going there :P
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I have three Boughs for now. Gave them to Constrictor, Dendrava and Autumn :)

ImageImageImage

Also bought this skin because I just think it's gorgeous.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Zaranock - Fiction looks pretty. Very cute spiral :). Reaper is a handsome mirror. Okapi goes so well with that breed :)

Ashaine - ohhhh those imps are so so so Stunning!!!! :headbang: :hug:

Varethyn - adorable noibats! I kinda like the facet wings :D

TygerDarkstorm - huggles Neville & Hannahs unsold hatchling :hug: Rydell and Olgas faes are darling. Specially the first one :)

Lupen - Constrictor, Dendrava and Autumn all look sooo wonderful with the Boughs :D and WOW that accent is just wow! Amity looks amazing in it

:::

Caedus & Lumiya gave birth to 3 little sith lords hatchlings. Their first batch after the daddy got spines :)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Oof, had a rough couple of days so now it's serious commenting time!

Tyger - I love, love, love Cosmos' wings! She's a gorgeous dragon anyway, but the facet really completes her look. Beige is a cool tertiary, although it often just ends up looking weird, but it really looks awesome on your PC boy. It's subtle with the ivory and orange, but gives just a hint of "winter" to the otherwise very warm coloured baby!

Syl - I'm not a fan of smoke, but I do like it on that blue crystal boy, I think he was very handsome! Also, the hypnotic wings are gorgeous - I could look at the patterns and colour differences all day. I'm not sure why you got so annoyed at Dracul - I think his babies are totally awesome - especially the first and the last, but then again I love unpredictable matches like that. Your random pairing produced two lookers - wow! Goldenrod facet I love you. Ivory facet, I love you too. Yellows, why are you so awesome?? I also totally didn't buy your obsidian/crimson/crimson gal. You know, I usually don't like blue eyes with red dragons but she really spoke to me and I love them on her. *hugs Verity tightly*

Nef - Very cute Guardians - the obsidian underbelly one is particularly appealing and I'm not surprised you were toying with keeping him. Your berries are always a delight!

Snowy - That's so cool! The powder puff of a Noc girl you bought a few days ago, her eyes really bring out the yellow tones in maize. Mmm, very pretty! I'm such a sucker for maize...I think underbelly is a good idea - it'll cover up the darker belly and keep her completely pastel. I look forward to seeing her completed! Really glad to see that Guardian girl in your lair - her colours are awesome and she's in good hands as far as getting dressed goes; I hope you manage to find a suitable mater for her.

Zaranock - There's far too little clown in this thread, so it's good to see you representing! That particular shade of blue carries the gene off so well.

Ashaine - As usual, your dragons produce such magnificent babies - Grai and Saphera's pair, for example; they're just SO regal. <3 Let's not even get into how gorgeous your halloween Nocs are, the gembond ones are so hard to resist... Also, also, also...I wanted to fall to my knees in adoration of how you dressed Daciana. I've not seen a dragon that well dressed for a while, I could stare at her for hours - I'm so in love with the way the red pops out here and there and works seamlessly as a whole. Argh, Malice and Spite's beach hatchlings are to die for...I want to be sipping pina coladas and lolling in the sun, despite the fact that neither activity appeals to me in the slightest usually. Another pair who I have to avoid like the plague it seems, because between you and your husband you're going to fill my lair with grey and blue and white and orange and yellow-blue dragons and that's just not on, you hear!? :hug:

Ziroth - The skin you slapped on Marcy is really amazing, although I confess I loved her crazy colours. I'm glad to know they're still hiding safe and sound under there. :P Hah, as soon as I saw your Noc boy I thought of Snowy and how she loves pastels like that. He's very cute: ivory/seafoam/rose is such a classically feminine combo!

Tarn - The Everquest hatchlings are always fun to see, but sorry - my Decay is still the prettiest! :lol: And leaf crystal on Lotus is amazing - I can't wait to spy on her and Origami's kids. Obsidian basic is one of my favourite things, so it's unsurprising that I absolutely adore that Snapper girl. Her cute spines just crown the whole thing. Adorable! I think you and Lupen should stop making me sort of like those ridiculous shoulder trees. Sif looks really awesome and I don't know how she manages to be so utterly CUTE. Mozag, STEP AWAY FROM THAT SPIRAL. Why is it that you're the only one who ever manages to make girl Spirals that I actually sort of wish I owned...

Engel - As usual the mafia hatchlings have been outstanding. I've been particularly ga-ga over the jade/spring/lemon WC boy and the ivory and black Imps! I had to exercise some serious self-control. The blue/white/maize okapi Noc totally made me think of the Finnish flag - he's very cool and I'd be surprised if someone didn't buy him.

Kayro - *Strokes Karyx* Soon, soooon my pretty, I will have one very similar to you. I swear, I can't get enough of Seren's pair and I am so glad you and Falcon homed the hatchlings so I can stalk your lairs every day and stare longingly at them...not, that I do, of course. *cough* :oops: And wait, DID YOU JUST MAKE ME WANT PLATINUM IN MY LAIR??? I will never forgive you. Asterion is exquisite, there's no two ways about it. :cry:

Noleni - Black bar is a surefire winner and your Nocs are no exception. I can't decide whether I like the light or dark wings more, but I'm definitely enjoying deciding!

Falcon - That is one awesomely and suitably dressed dragon. I'm really not even sure how all those colours can possibly look so good together, but he really pulls it off. He's a credit to you and his parents. Lovely! *.*

Junrei - Wheee, I was so looking forward to seeing Putress' kids and they sure don't disappoint! The coal guy is so handsome.

Vare - Thanks for adding me to the leaf/leaf pair's list. I can't wait to get my own beauty! Your Noc babies are awesome - jade facet is such a good gene/colour combination. As usual, I'm obsessed with the way the lavender matches the lavender highlights in her wings.

Lupen - Like I said to Tarn up there, you two are convincing me that shoulder trees are actually cool and I totally should get tree dragons and plant trees all over them and and and then I remember I'm plague and I won't do that even though I'll sit here and silently covet. Dendrava is especially gorgeous, but all three of them are ornaments to your lair. Also, that accent you bought - I LOVE IT. Damn nature, you scary!

Yesterday I went a little crazy and ended up buying loads of new dragons, using obscene amounts of treasure and culling dragons I no longer wanted. I'm just going to go ahead and blame lack of sleep from the night before.

It all started with Turmoil here. I was innocently listing my dragons for sale when I bumped into her. She was clearly headed for exalt fodder and I needed to save her. Nothing wrong with that right? I love maize, I've wanted a maize bar dragon for a while and I need more Ridgies anyway. Welcome to the lair then! She also naturally needed a mate, and oh look - this guy was so suitably just sitting there waiting for me, and a shadow dragon too! It's the only type I've not had for ages. Meant to be, right?
ImageImage

Next, I saw Syl's beautiful Noc girl and she instantly spoke to me. I knew what I wanted to do with her personality-wise and so she came home before I could say MINE MINE MINE! His mate was pretty much just waiting to be matched to her.
ImageImage

After that it all went sort of downhill. I had a crisis since I had too many dragons and oh no what to do, what to do. So I bought more dragons.

Corax and Corvus, a new pair. I bought him that seraph. WHY? Ilex is the sand Noc, I got tired of Tribe's mate and Ilex was staring at me with he green eyes so I covered them in revenge. -.-
ImageImageImage

THEN my eyes lit upon a perfect creation. There's some history behind this, so I'll bore you a bit. The first ever dragon I fully gened by myself was a PC girl called Seranla (not my naming choice) who was jungle clown/mulberry eye spot. She was utterly unfitting for my lair, but I loved her and her pink eyes and she had a very distinct personality. However, in an ill-advised lair culling session I convinced myself I didn't want her and her sunshine tertiary and exalted her. I've regretted it ever since and scoured the AH in search of a suitable replacement. But here was a new, improved version, with obsidian underbelly to boot. I like Skydancers more than PCs, I adore Vipera, I am obsessed with spring, mulberry shimmer is gorgeous. Everything was just right - I guess she was "improved" upon by the Plaguemama before being sent home.

I then made a crucial mistake. I was curious about her parents and whether she had any siblings. And yes, yes she did. She does. He's with me now too. Come on, lemon/mulberry/obsidian??? I'm supposed to know how to resist that? Nuh-uh.

But now the crisis was in full swing and I was berating myself for buying expensive new dragons when I wasn't even fully content with the ones I did own. Okay brain, let's fix them then.

I was going to exalt Epidemia, but then previewed her as a Tundra with bar. "She has history, you can't just discard her!" my heart yelled at my brain.

Well, you won't stop me getting rid of Styx, I'm TIRED of her.
I stand corrected.

Disease NEEDED gembond - the underbelly gave him too slick a look and I was tired of his and Ninmah's babies without gembond. Now I probably won't be able to sell any of them, because I'll want to keep them all...

And last, but certainly not least is my first Imperial, Shantak. He's never leaving or getting a breed change but I've been bored with his genes for a long time, and I'm less than impressed with his babies as well. I broke him and Styx up and paired him to the new Seranla instead. Then I went ahead and blew a crap-ton of treasure on shimmer and Vipera. But honestly, if any dragon is worth it, he is. I'm sort of in love with him all over again. <3
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

I know that seraph might not be an " IN" gene but i think this lad is super handsome! He looks very good grown up :D

The rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image[/url]

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Vephriel wrote:
Varethyn wrote:Whoops I got so into working on my chibis that I forgot about Noi and Vern today D: It's also gotten rather late so sorry for skipping comments again. You guys have wonderful dragons as always <3

ImageImageImageImage
!!!!!
is that male spoken for Vare? If not I'm....I'm very tempted *_*
Sorry for the wait, I fell asleep D:
Nope the male and his sisters are as yet unclaimed :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh gosh Vare, Noivern hatchies!! <3 I love them aha.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ziroth wrote:Junrei - the bottom noct eye area, its like he/she has a little fancy eyeshadow going there :P
Lmfao, he does. XD

LisaaraPokefarm

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Going from my last post, sorry if I miss anyone!

Syleye- Interesting Nocs, I can't say I've seen that colour combo in those orders, but it's certainly working out very well for those two.

Noleni- Super adorable Nocs, I love the monotone/grayscale look they've got going on there. Ice eyes are a perfect match for the hatchlings.

Falcon- I may be biased, considering his sister is in my lair, but wow Terokk is a stunner! He's a perfect representation of his Arrakoa self, and his handsome Arrakoa butt. He's rather extravagant looking, I must say. :3

Ash- Daciana is awesome looking! I love every one of your dragons, and the boneyard tatters are simply perfect for that girl! Never would have thought of putting steampunk with it, but it certainly looks good. I'm sure they'll be good, but you know dragons. They have a load of treasure spent on them and just to spite you they refuse you to hatchling you're after. ^_^;

Ziroth- Pretty hatchlings! I love the first one in particular, with the albino look the little one has going on. His siblings are gorgeous looking too!

Tarn- I'd say the babies are cute, but would you call the offspring of a terminator and Cyclon cute? They're likely to gnaw your face off... Actually, look at em. They wouldn't hurt flies, yet at least. (Do ignore the fact that Imperials eat flies) They'll be super gorgeous when grown up. I hope they find good homes! ^_^

Snowy- She's certainly a bright girly! I love the apparel she has on her, the night sky silks go so well with her colours. She's amazing looking, even if finding a mate for her will prove a little difficult. Then again, look at her. I think her babies will be worth the effort of finding her a mate. <3

Nef- *squeaks at the second baby* If I wasn't being very picky with my dragons right now (I say that...but impulse buys/impulse ping lists are now becoming a thing for me.) then I'd have to nab that little berry baby. Such a gorgeous clutch! :3

Engel- You and the Mafia...pumping out pretty babies day in and day out. A good bit of lair window shopping to be done, the bright little Noc looks so tropical! I hope she finds a good home, she's amazing!

Ash- Malice and Spite, despite their names, have some gorgeous dragons! Those two are so perfect, wow! The way the lightning eyes are in contrast to their crystal scales, but still perfectly matching the wings. <3 I know they'll be rather expensive, but do you reckon you could put me on their pinglist please? Can't say I'll have enough for em, but I can always push myself. XD I've only just noticed, but underbelly gives Noctures rather colourful eyebrows. XD I hope they all find good homes, it'd be a crime for them not to.

Junrei- I always find the concept of flambebes interesting, but reading into their parents bios I think I understand them? Those little Nocs are interesting, and very cute. I see magenta in there, wriggling its way onto the babies wings. :3

Tarn- Sif is looking absolutely amazing! One of the few dragons who actually look good wearing a mini tree on their shoulders. Crow is gorgeous, with his matching eyes and subtle yet still there tert. <3 the little Snapper lad, although I'm not keen on the adult form, is looking so sweet and huggable.

Zaranock- That's an interesting looking girl you've got there, and Reaper is looking wonderfully scary, just like his namesake. He looks like he's been wading in mud, with his okapi like that.

Ash- You're tempting me with your pretty babies. XD those three little ones look so cute, yet slightly intimidating. (Look at them, with their red eyes plotting to steal all of your fish. Terrifying.) I hope they'll give you the baby you're after next time, they can only pump out so many Imps before giving up a Noc.

Vare- NOIBAT BABIES!!! *clears throat* I mean, aww, look at them! So tempting to nab a girly, but my lair space won't allow it. I can't allow myself anymore impulse buys. Still, they're adorable! If one of the girls had been a boy I would have been sold...I could have named one Jazz after my Noivern in game. Granted, he's a Noivern and not a Noibat, but the idea is the same. <3

Tyger- That unsold is gorgeous! She's also rather unique, with her colouring. That first Fae is gorgeous, wow! They'd make a good robotics dragon, I think. :3 going around and tinkering with little devices here and there.

Lupen- Wow, your dragons can also rock a mini tree on their shoulders! I'm in love with their colours and just the way they look altogether, wow! They look so in tune with Mother Nature, and that skin is amazing looking! The way it matches your imp perfectly, with some of her primary showing through just a little bit. She looks ready to go smash some faces with that skin. All your dragons look so wonderful!

Tarn- Such gorgeous Sith Lord babies! They look like they could take on the whole galaxy, felling foes seven times their size by simply staring at them with their gorgeous, blood red eyes. <3 I especially love the first boy, with his sickly but awesome looking gembond.

Mozag- The autocorrect wants to change your name to Mozart, and I see why. Your dragons are such beautiful works of art, and in turn their art is taking over your entire lair. Lair stalking is a common past time, hehe. Yes, accept the platinum! Love the platinum! Need the platinum! Oh my, Corax and Corvus are such a gorgeous couple! I look forward to seeing their babies, I just might have to nab one if he/she comes out looking like Corax. <3 damnit Mozag stop making me like spring! Those two siblings are gorgeous, and I've never seen an arcane dragon look quite so scary/intimidating before. That's...a lot of treasure you've spent there, and I must say the last boy has a reason to be one of your favoured. He's amazing looking, absolutely perfect! ^_^

Engel- Again, you and the Mafia. Pretty babies in every day, I love just watching them all flood in like the pretty babies they are! :3

-----

So that's what a whole two pages of comments looks like...fascinating really. :lol:

Talkeera got a slightly new look. She's kinda simple, but that's what I'm going for. Only a few more amber pieces to strive for, for her.
Her mate on the other hand is all done! I'm super happy with how he turned out, even if the wolf cape wasn't his to steal, little thief. Oh well, now he looks all honourable. Little game, can you spot his earring? XD it's so small, but without it, his head looks strangely empty. Strange how something so small can complete a dragon.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kayro - Hee. I was hoping their bios would reflect somewhat of how the Flambebes would work. How they actually came into being....well...they were a fluke. No one expected them to take off like they did. Now they've stuck. Putress and Getten had gorgeous babies this time around. I love your autumn looking dragons :D

Raggy and Obsidiana gave birth to two pretty babies...twins n color, but not in gene.

ImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Lupen, your nature dragons pull of the new apparel very well
Tarn,such shiny, sinister little bundles of sithness
Mozag, I am so happy she found a home with you.Her mate is perfect, and I must say there is something alluring about yellow and mulberry :D :hug:
I love seeing the mafia leaf babies...leaf=Happy
Kayro, cute SDs and the girl is so lovely
Junrei..oooo fire babies, they look almost to cute to cuddle...or is that hot :D

Babies
ImageImageImage

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn that nature coatl is amazing and love the red hatchies.
Ash lovely imp babies!
Var neat nocs.
Tyger cute babies.
Lupen omg I love the noc and skydancer.
Mozag amazing dragons, but i like Disease the best. :)
Engelbrecht I love seeing the mafia babies. That wc boy with splash wings is so tempting. I hope he does not end up exalted!
kayo that female skydancer of yours is so elegant and so nicely dressed. She's perfect.
Sy, lovely nocs.:) I really like the middle one!

I don't have anything fancy to show. this noc lady is sort of subtle and plain, but Sunbeam stumbled into my lair, I couldn't turn her away.

And I'm really not sure how i feel about Firefly here yet. I sort of like him, but I'm not a huge fan of pink.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

I have babies in the back of my lair. I'm exhausted from being at the Er till 2 am having severe asthma attack. I love you guys.

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising