Show & Sell Your Dragons

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Arthur »

May I please purrchase this dragon?

Really prety dragons everyone, they all look so good, I'm sorry no individual comment right now ;'w';
I love the crystals here.

Hope you feel better Noleni =(

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Snowy wrote:Oh gosh Vare, Noivern hatchies!! <3 I love them aha.
Kayro wrote:Vare- NOIBAT BABIES!!! *clears throat* I mean, aww, look at them! So tempting to nab a girly, but my lair space won't allow it. I can't allow myself anymore impulse buys. Still, they're adorable! If one of the girls had been a boy I would have been sold...I could have named one Jazz after my Noivern in game. Granted, he's a Noivern and not a Noibat, but the idea is the same. <3
*Dangles the three girls in front of you both temptingly.* :3 They are all still available~ And Kayro, baby nocturnes = noibat, adult nocturnes = noivern. They don't grow up, they evolve :P Or something :lol: (I've had a lot of sugar today, forgive me.)

Tyger - Shame the girl hasn't sold yet, she has potential. Your fae are adorable!

Lupen - The boughs suit those three amazingly! I should get some plant dragons in my lair again, they only really suit Snodgrass D: That imp skin is... morbidly awesome.

Tarn - Beautiful little Sithlings :D The spines work really well for the theme in my opinion :)

Moz - Wow such wonderful hatchlings! Bar/daub are probably two of my favourite genes and the two maizelings wear it well. Nice catch! The nocturnes are simply stunning. I feel a little sorry for poor Ilex :lol: Vipera makes Corax look really sinister! New!Seranla and her brother are amazing little critters, wow. The scrying workshop is amazing at changing your mind about dragons by making slight adjustments :P but the two girls look lovely in their new forms. Both your imps are gorgeous too :hug:

Kayro - Wow your skydancers are both wonderful in their apparel! That wolf cape is amazing on the boy~ But then I'm biased about wolf capes aaaa

Junrei - Gorgeous little coatls! They look like they just crawled out of a pool of lava :D

Syleye - I'm so glad the pair I found were able to produce a good memorial dragon for you :hug: :hug: I'm finding myself oddly attached to her brother and sister :lol: Those are some gorgeous nocturnes :hug:

Dewclaw - I'm seeing a lot of pastel nocturnes about lately :P Sunbeam is beautiful! Firefly certainly is an interesting fellow.

Noleni - Cute little purple nocs :) I hope you feel better after your ER visit, that doesn't sound fun at all :hug:

---
Not much to show off today except these unloved critters growing up
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Varethyn wrote:Sorry for the wait, I fell asleep D:
Nope the male and his sisters are as yet unclaimed :)
I'd love to give him a home in that case! :hug: Feel free to send me a crossroads for however much you'd like for him. :)
And wow, your "unloved" spiral boy is gorgeous and if I didn't already have one similar I'd snap him up as well.
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Doggone it...why do I keep hatching such wonderful little baby dragons when I have zero room to keep them?

Dirk and Arwen gave me two gorgeous little boys:

One - Stonewash Vipera/Storm Daub/Aqua Basic:

Two - Blue Vipera/Storm Daub/Sky Basic:

They're certainly available - and I really don't want to have to exalt these guys.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Junrei- I've always been a fan of those fiery coatls. I imagine they're rather warm to cuddle up to, like fluffy kittens with some bad attitudes from their father. Either way, they're adorable, and they'll be stunners when they grow up! :3

Syleye- Those Nocs are just so sweet! Their colours remind me of a caramel latte, with the golden colour and the soft underbellies. Or kinda, anyway. What I'm trying to get is they're adorable. I'll stop linking dragons to food now, it's making me hungry. :lol:

Dewclaw- She's not plain at all! Sunbeam is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! I love her softer colours, and the way she's got such simple apparel but still manages to look amazing! <3

Vare- *grumbles something about a little Noc girl at the back of my lair* this is your fault, I swear. I didn't mean to home Lyric, but I did anyways. Those little Faes are adorable, it's a shame they haven't found homes yet. They're so colourful, and happy looking! Ooh, leaf Spiral. Such a gorgeous colour combo!

Tahlian- Those two are so sweet! I especially love the first baby, with vipera, because of the cool, tribal like markings it looks like the baby has. <3 then again, the other baby also has Vipera, and I love the way the green eyes stand out so much but still don't clash.

Two babies from Kohaku and Chihiro... Not impressed with the results. There was such room for potential, but I do favour the Imp over the girl. The black shimmer looks funny.
Image Image

Three little ones from Zuhan and Lyra, with Zuhan being the brother of Kohaku. I do prefer these ones, but I think I need to give Lyra a secondary gene at some point.
Image Image
All are available to good homes, since I'm not keeping any for lore reasons this time.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - Your two maize dragons combined with red are just stunning! and i suuuper aprove of the blac and obs noc with the crimson tertiary and secondary :). Corax and Corvus are marvelous! loooove obs and black vipera and i love seraph on both skydancers and wildclaws :hug: :) Ilex look good in her apparel ; i usually cover up eyes i dont like the color of too :D Those two skydancers :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: not sure why but i favour the lemon one :D :hug: Epidemia looks too cute as a tundra :D Styx is soo pretty as a fae :hug: Disease and gembond is just a perfect match :D Shantaks vipera and shimmer wow.. he is sooo handsome! :D

Kayro - :headbang: Talkeera looks like the perfect autumn dragon :D Lador reminds me of an Egyptian dog god! wow he is handsome. :D Kohaku and Chihiros hatchlings are just so beautiful :D Zuhan and Lyras little pearlies are smoketastic :D

Junrei - Raggy and Obsidianas babies are crackalacking :)

Syleye - uhhhh those nocturnes are adorable! :D that underbelly <3

Dewclaw - Sunbeam is lovely; a super soft lady :D. Firefly hmmm i like his okapi :D The red facet and the pink is not quite me but he surely stands out :D

Varethyn - Huggles to your unsold critters. I adore the little faes. They are super pretty :hug: . Sadly not much sells these days :(

Tahlian - Very pretty blue nocturnes

:::::::::::
GLEEE so many comments since i last posted :headbang: :headbang: . Makes me soo happy :D Thanks soo much for making my day a shiny one :headbang: :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I bred Imp ( previous beetlejuice) & Fiend just for fun. They gave me 3 stunning mirrors; the swamp one is a true copy of his dad :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

and i stumbled across an accent which i think is adorable.. I did NOT buy it but i did preview it and i adore it. I am hopeing to get the artist to make me a crimson colored version of it

My basic male snapper grew up. Still no idea what to name him and his girl..and i need alot more red birdskull apparel heh ;) Thanks so much Tahlian :D :hug:

Last edited by Ana on Thu May 28, 2015 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

*grins impishly*

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

New babies. ImageImageImageImage

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

Fest your eyes on this beauty!! Silver crystal, CharCoal Facet and Leaf underbelly. With matching eyes! :D

The rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sorry everyone... First time I'm gunna go for a while without individual comments. My hay fever's acting up and making my right eye really sore. You all have beautiful dragons though! :hug:

Last night I finally set up my new hatchery... after months and months of putting it off aha. Please go check it out and maybe add yourself to a ping list or two? <3 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1448092 I don't have many pairs yet but I am picky. x'D

Moondust and Starlight finally had some more beautiful babies though! The last girl matches her mother. <3

Image Image Image

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Engel - My favourites from the last two days are the spring/tangerine Noc girl and the maize/shadow Imp gal. Really beautiful dragons!

Kayro - Hahah! Revenge is mine for the platinum! You think you can just come and waft your platinum swan at me and not get some sort of retaliation? Accept the spring! Love the spring! Need the spring! Ooh, I like those two Skydancers and THANK you for displaying how awesome those earrings look on male Skydancers. That completely inspired me and I was finally able to dress Melierax suitably. Thank you, thank you! :hug: Talkeera is so warm and comforting looking, I like that you've kept things simple because she and her gembond really don't need much to shine. I'm also not really seeing the problem with that Imp boy - his wings are amazing; light blue facet always looks like glass to me. Now, excuse me while I go and admire Karyx. Love, Mozart.

Junrei - I really love the way the crystal boy's head looks like it's carved from stone and is emerging from the flames/lava. It's also the solid shape of the head that creates the visual - very cool!

Syl - The gold/rust/maize girl is fascinating! I was actually surprised how red her wings look, because rust is usually really brown - but as a hatchling she has these cute, blushing wings that will blossom into mature, more sober wings as she ages. Funny how a gene can change the whole feel of a dragon - I just previewed her with facet instead, and she immediately looked like some cheery teenager with confetti sprinkled over her wings. :lol:

Dew - I'm sorry, but you've got nothing fancy to show? Sunbeam begs to differ! What a beautiful, beautiful girl - and so completely perfect for your lair and flight. Also, the apparel, love it! Oh you've done such a good job on her! I can just visualise her as this outcast from the Shadow flight, where her unfortunate colouring never quite fit in. But she's home now. <3 Incidentally, I think the antennae apparel looks SO good on Noc girls.

Vare - Ack, someone with a suitable lair should seriously home that Fae girl - she's adorable! Eyespot is a pretty "meh, whatever" gene to me, but I do LOVE it on Faes. Like adorable little butterflies, and the yellow belly makes such a nice contrast.

Tahlian - Yeah, it's terrible hatching babies that you find hard to part with. Selling them is unpleasant and exalting them even worse. Your pair are very good looking, the vipera is so cool - especially on the stonewash boy.

Tarn - Thank goodness I'm over my Mirror obsession phase or I may just have insisted on scooping up some of those babies. The dad-clone is my favourite but Miss Midnight's purplish black tones are rather alluring too. I hope they find loving homes! That accent disturbs me, seriously. Hahha, what is it? A mouse? A hairless cat? A naked rabbit? *shudder* Her mate is a gorgeous looker, I must say. Haven't been into male Snappers at all for a long time, but he's certainly wooing his way into my heart. I love the tiny beads on the apparel and how nicely they show up against his wings.

Noleni - I hope you're feeling better and I really like your cute hypnotic wing Nocs!

Snowy - Congrats on setting up your hatchery - the layout is very cool and the fact that you only have a few pairs really gives off a sort of "exclusive" feel, if you see my point. Like rare jewels, which is what your dragons are, of course. These three babies are oddly appealing - I'm not even sure how I can like something with pink wings and circuit, but I do. The shadow girl being my absolute favourite - she got the perfect choice of colours from her parents alright! Hope your hay fever subsides soon!

I've only got random babies to showcase from the last few days, I'm really pleased with the blacks but not as excited about the rest.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

2 baby guards for tonight:

both adults are awesome haha
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Mozag wrote:Snowy - Congrats on setting up your hatchery - the layout is very cool and the fact that you only have a few pairs really gives off a sort of "exclusive" feel, if you see my point. Like rare jewels, which is what your dragons are, of course. These three babies are oddly appealing - I'm not even sure how I can like something with pink wings and circuit, but I do. The shadow girl being my absolute favourite - she got the perfect choice of colours from her parents alright! Hope your hay fever subsides soon!
I am glad you think so about my hatchery! c: I was going for a very minimalistic hatchery design as I feel a lot of people's look too cluttered and busy. And yes, the shadow girl is my favourite too, since she matches her mother perfectly except for her eyes and her mother was the first Noc egg I ever hatched myself! I am super proud of these babies I won't lie aha. ^^;

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Decided that Azure and Sapphire need to break up. :c Their babies just turn out too weird most of the time. Got a new girl for Azure with a much tighter colour range.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:Sorry everyone... First time I'm gunna go for a while without individual comments. My hay fever's acting up and making my right eye really sore. You all have beautiful dragons though! :hug:

Last night I finally set up my new hatchery... after months and months of putting it off aha. Please go check it out and maybe add yourself to a ping list or two? <3 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1448092 I don't have many pairs yet but I am picky. x'D

Moondust and Starlight finally had some more beautiful babies though! The last girl matches her mother. <3

Image Image Image
How much for one? I've been waiting for that pair to have a girl and could you hold the purple one for me? I have a tendancy to give away everything I have on FR and selling is the only way I make money on that game (and I missed the water holiday so I had to buy everything from that too) so I only have 100kt I think right now x.x

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Engel can I get the showcase noct?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Varethyn: Your noibats look wonderful!
TygerDarkstorm: What a pretty unsold! I adore Rydell and Olga's first litter! Grandbabies! :D I'm not much for fae, but that first girl is very tempting! Wow, what a looker!!
Lupen202: Those are three perfectly appareled nature dragons! I could stare at them for hours and still find details I've missed! Wow!!! Amity is aptly named! Her new skin is just so perfectly creepy!!
Tårnfalk: OH, those sith babies are amazing! I'm especially a fan of that perfect little spiral. Very tempted to lure her to the dark side of my lair.
Mozag: Turmoil and her mate have wonderful colors! I've always had a soft spot for maize primary as well! It always did look amazing with bar and the red-toned secondaries really set it off well! Your new noc pair really speaks to me as well, but then again I've always had a weakness for obs-black/crimson. Corax and Corvus are just stunning. I had a small geek moment when I read the name Corax btw. Reminds me of Werewolf the Apocalypse! *cheer* I can't wait to see what beautiful dark babies they will produce! Ilex looks wonderful in her apparel as well! Oh my those skydancers! Ever since I helped Falcon with her arrakoa wc, I've been really adoring such colors. Epidemia looks perfect as a zombie tundra! Styx looks great as does Disease in his new gembond! Perfection! Shantak also looks like the perfect shadowy denizen in the new vipera and that suiting apparel! <3
Kayro: Have I told you lately how much I adore your skydancers and how you're definitely the one to blame for me bringing some into my lair. :lol: :hug: Talkeera is simply STUNNING and has to be (hands down) one of the most perfect Autumn dragons I've ever laid eyes on. Wow. Just wow! I'm also still watching Lador's future nests like a hawk. He is so very handsome and I think your apparel choices for him were just perfect! I adore that little extra hint of an earring! So much <3!!
Junrei: Wow, what gorgeous firery coatl hatchlings!
Syleye: Those three little noc hatchlings have amazing colors!
Dewclaw: Sunbeam suits her name perfectly! She really is a lovely ray of sunshine! Firefly is definitely a unique guy! I kind of like the way the pink contrasts with the bright red-hued shining secondary.
Varethyn: The little ones that grew up are adorable. I wish I had room for that spiral!
Tahlian: Those noclings are amazing! I love the blue hues and vipera on them!
Kayro: That imp definitely is lovely! The pearlcatchers are absolute cuties as well (even if I don't like the breed, they are still cute when little). <3
Tårnfalk: Stunning new little mirror babies! I hope you can get a red version of that accent for your fem snapper! I think it looks amazing! The male looks perfect in his apparel as well! <3
Noleni: Amazing new hatchlings! I'm sorely tempted by the white blacks, but the family lair already has a pair, so I'll resist. :lol:
Snowy: What lovely eyeburners you have there! <3
Mozag: I adore all those new hatchlings. Especially the biege/blood mirror. Wow!!!!
Ziroth: Very cute new little ones! <3
Snowy: That guardian is perfection as well! Oh my those colors are amazing!

Catching up on comments. <3

---

Bastila grew up today and got covered in apparel. I also found her the perfect mate, Revan. He's even a Gen One! <3

Image Image

I also FINALLY found my Dastan his perfect mate last night! This is Tamina.

Last edited by Ashaine on Thu May 28, 2015 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I profusely apologize for no individual comments at the moment...so far behind and my modem at home decided to burn out so doing this from work. :cry:

New babies
ImageImageImage

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Everyone has such wonderful dragons! Sorry I haven't been able to comment lately but my computer area has been buried from trying to redo the room and I've been super busy with work and getting the house ready for my mom's visit.

RedHot has grown up.

Maurice and Moraiya had 2 babies.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Jurz wrote:How much for one? I've been waiting for that pair to have a girl and could you hold the purple one for me? I have a tendancy to give away everything I have on FR and selling is the only way I make money on that game (and I missed the water holiday so I had to buy everything from that too) so I only have 100kt I think right now x.x
I took her down for you, she was the last one remaining! My pinglisters snagged the other two, hehe. They're 200k on the AH but how ever much sounds decent for you. :hug: