Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Syleye »

Modem still down so this may be quick
Nef cute floof and feathers :D
Jelani love your colorful boy :D
Tarn wow those SDs are lovely
Ziroth cute mirror :)
Mafia babies are adorable as always, love the deep reds and silver oh and PINK :D
Ashaine, so gorgeous
Snowy he's wonderful and can't believe I am saying this but stay spiral ( loves guardians soooo much)
New babies
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Dewclaw wrote:Would 15k be ok?
Fine by me :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Syleye.. the baby tundras!! they are so CUTE! omg! ;;'w';; I bbought the carmine one ohh nooo they are so precious

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Scarlet wrote:Syleye.. the baby tundras!! they are so CUTE! omg! ;;'w';; I bbought the carmine one ohh nooo they are so precious
:hug: :hug: Thank you for giving the little fluff a home. :D

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yeah I think I'm keeping him a Spiral, I prefer his colours more as a Spiral. ^^ Thanks for the opinions guys. Him and Sapphire are gunna make some nice hatchlings!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Nefretiti wrote:
Dewclaw wrote:Would 15k be ok?
Fine by me :)
Sorry had work and then the site was down. Xroads sent.
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Ziroth - Black clown looks so good on Guardians! It was one of my favourite gene colour combinations back when I started - your two are very cute! Mazmoc is so gorgeous, I'm glad you managed to snag him!

Snowy -The white eyes on your girl really look amazing with her wings and underbelly. I bet she's going to be super pretty when she grows up! And I would also have voted Spiral, because he's ridiculously handsome (and so well dressed!); wonderfully subtle circuit again!

Ashaine - Not...sure what Werewolf the Apocalypse is...hahah, I'm useless really. I give names and then they turn out to be references to something and I just have no clue. Revan is amazing and completely fitting to the character. You have a knack of making male Nocs looks good. I'm not even close to as fond of them as of the females but every time I look at yours I'm convinced that I should really get more - they wear apparel very well. Congratulations on finding Tamina at last! I was actually stalking your lair yesterday JUST before you posted and saw the Sith hatchlings. I can't even describe the palpitations I had when I previewed the girl. I still don't know how I resisted, but next time I may not be as lucky...I even started planning names. Lea is incredible, I love her apparel!

Syl - What shade of blue is that last Noc? Is it teal? Very charming, I was going to say it's a shame that he didn't get the ice wings of his Imp brother, but the more I look at him, the nicer I think his unorthodox wings are. Goodness, your Tundra babies are all so nice! The parents' range has a lot of chances at less than optimal colours, but it looks like these three went for the best possible options to please our eyes. <3

Tyger - Wow, RedHot looks really disturbing in his outfit - I love it! I still can't say that I like him, because magenta and crimson together are just ugh, but I am glad you like him and that the horror got a home with someone who appreciates him! :hug: Really like the two purple Tundras though, they're so precious!

Nef - Your seafoam boy is so soft and elegant!

Jelani - Oh my, Koa is really an eye-catching IN YOUR FACE dragon with his insane colours. I can only visualise him in a colourful burst of rainbow apparel, but admittedly that would likely be overkill. I look forward to seeing what you decide on eventually. The hatchlings are very beautiful too and I'm amused by the slightly more sober colouring of the Noc guy - he's clearly the older, wiser guy. :lol:

Tarn - Your Skydancers are really stunning, and I had a very hard time convincing myself not to buy the iridescent girl. Once I sort out my "OH GOD MY LAIR IS FAR TOO HUGE WHAT WILL I DO" crisis, I may come back to this pair at a later date. :lol:

Engel - The leaf/magenta/azure Noc girl is really strange and even more strangely appealing. Cute kiddos all round, as usual!

I am going to stop listing my dragons for sale, because this happens:
Admittedly, he was doubly hard to refuse because he's the grandchild of two of my dragons, both of which have since been exalted (the father only very recently) from a daughter that I always sort of regretted selling because she was really gorgeous. The mistake has now been redressed in their ridiculously handsome son, whom I named Crooked.

Tiki, his mate, was clearly designed to appeal to me.

Anguish was an impulse buy that I'm still not sure I want to keep. She's really hideous and I'm not sure I even want to find her a mate, but I couldn't stop myself...

And then...I kept on bumping into this guy all day. I am completely over male Tundras, but he's just about the most attractive one I've ever seen. He didn't even have a tertiary gene, but ivory, mulberry and banana, with vipera? I can't say no, I CAN'T. So I called him Cranium and now he cheerfully goes around my lair fixin' things.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - your welcome :) Your hatchlings are adorable :) That soil mirror is just too cute :D

Syleye - ohh such wonderful tundras! :headbang: and silver crystals wow.

Mozag - your lair is NOT big enough until you have 10 pages and only 10 free room for hatchlings :twisted: :lol: Crooked & Tiki are marvelous dragons! Gotta love vipera! :D Anguish looks super good. Im soo stealing her boneyard tatters! :D I adore Craniums name. His mulberry and ivory is indeed striking :D

:::::::::::

One lonely hatchling from Zuljin & Akilzon

Crow grew up. he is getting one of the black robes which are in draft now once they release

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Decided to give my unruly tundra boy another scatter since I had the gems....

(I goofed and don't have his previous color picture :c)
He went from Choco/Royal/Goldenrod to......

Seafoam/Shadow/Rust

good lord he's bright @______@ but I like these colors a lot better than what he had before, that's for sure

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Syl - Oh bless those adorable little Tundras. <3 So cute in so many colours!
Mozag - I appreciate the compliments as always. ^^ Oh what a lovely Imp! And his mate definitely suits! I love the markings that hypnotic gives male Tundra's faces.
Tarn - Oh wow Crow looks great! He definitely suit the new robe perfectly.
Alex - Ahhh seafoam! He's perfect now! xD Seriously though, he does look good, I like him that way!

---

I'm gettin' kinda pissy at how expensive all the apparel I like costs. >.> I had no spare apparel I wanted for this girl, I was stupid and didn't look for it before she grew up and I'm too impatient to wait for the marketplace to restock so I spent almost 200k on her... whoops... At least she looks pretty now! xD

And... a project dragon. Great. :/ Well he's not really a project but he'll be HELLA expensive, hence why I consider him a 'project'. xD

I struggled enough to find a mate for my leaf/mul/mul girl with the right coloured eyes so when he popped up, I couldn't say no. He'll need crystal/facet/smoke. D:

Fae... or Guardian?

Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

The lone egg of one of our newest mafia members is a wonderful little vipera guardian :D Thought i put some spotlight on him today

And this lovely male pearlie is just adorable. I love how his eyes matches his mane, wings and spines. He looks quite handsome grown up too :D

The rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - NO, I really don't want that many pages - but I suspect that's where I'm heading...After this post I'm going to play WoW to stop myself visiting the auction house. Hahah! Your Guardian baby is lovely, and is that spring I detect there?! Yes, yes it is. Okapi looks amazing on her. <3 That apparel will look amazing on Crow, and yeah, I will probably need a hundred of them too...It's all Junrei's fault but now I'm completely fascinated with obsidian crystal on male Coatls - that rock-like gleam is awesome.

Alex - I think he's a real looker and ever so well dressed. Seafoam is always going to be a popular colour to breed and I think it looks very nice with the wings. Just take a look at him with vipera (yes OKAY I know I'm obsessed) and shimmer. HELLO there handsome! *swoon*

Snowy - If you use smoke, then he's better as a Guardian - but I think I'd like him more as a Fae if you use any other tertiary. Facet wings on Fae are so pretty... My two cents anyway! :D

Engel - Nice hatchlings today and welcome to the new mafia member! GO AWAY BEATIFUL RED AND GREEN RIDGIES.

I forgot about Turmoil, she grew up today. I am growing fonder of Ridgies thanks to her, Haunt and Horkos. <3
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Babies from my lair:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
This guy is RTB and Free to a good home
Family Babies:
Image Image Image Image
I’m pondering keeping this one ( tis in the hubbys lair. Still undecided  )
Ashaine may like a few of these since they are in the right colors.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Alex - uhh i think that is a really nice scatter :D. Love seafoam :D

Snowy - stocking of apparel could be better in the mp i give you that. Your girl is stunning ! :D I vote for fae and okapi for your leaf/mulberry lad :D

Mozag - Turmoil looks FABOULOUS! wow she is aMAIZEing :lol: :mrgreen: :hug:

Noleni - wow such a pretty baby boom :D Really love that blue/crimson/crimson girl...is she for sale? i love to buy her for a mafia member
::::

Most only post once a day totally failed.. save gems for glimmer totally failed..

Leech got an accent, its a bit subtle but i like it :D :

and i totally forgot that my wonderful Origami from Varethyn grew up... he got an accent too :D

Last edited by Ana on Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I really don't like okapi I'm afraid. :lol: So that won't be an option lol. It'll either be smoke or gembond, maybe the new crystal-underbelly gene when it gets released.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

But he is soo handsome with okapi! :P

hehehe :D

i know taste differs and thats great! i tend to favor okapi over smoke.. well anything over smoke these days ;) so gembond sounds great. Plus it looks good on fae wings.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I apologize again for no comments today, but it's been a really crappy day thus far and I'm just not feeling anything good atm.

---

Faust x Daciana hatched their first nest since her re-gene. All girls and all the right colors to satisfy the lone pinglister... except no crystal. *headdesk* I give up. I really do today.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Mozag: oh legacy dragon is home, so cute :D , oh Turmoil is very nice
Tarn beautiful guardian baby, oh mu Origami is gorgeous
Alex, I like him, of course I like seafoam :D
Snowy, wow such pretty dragons, and guardian all the way
Mafia spotlight is so cute today, of course the blood/maize/maize is stunning
So many pretty babies Noleni
Ashaine they are very pretty girls so sad they didn't do what you needed :(

Yay back on line :D
ImageImageImage

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

From a pair I'm trying out. Not too bad.

Female Magenta/Swamp/Swamp

Male Ice/Jungle/Emerald
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

They're cute max I like how lightning eyes stand out on magenta