Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote: Speaking of apparel... for some reason I've decided that I need one of each treasure apparel. Good thing Wind has dominance right now cos I'm missing a lot xD. Also I must have only one of each type in the hoard at all times unless I like them enough to have multiples :/ If a dragon is already wearing such pieces and for any reason I take them off any duplicates instantly get sold. TARN FORGIVE ME.
NEVER !!!! Not giving me your surplus apparel for free.. Totally unforgivable

:lol: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

the " i have to send dragons to friends lair on vacation because i dont got room for them" feeling SUUUXS! been sending dragons off this morning so i dont feel so cramped on space.. sigh i wish we had unlimted space..(and unlimited food!)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Imagine how many dragons would get sold and not exalted if we had more/unlimited lair space? Loads! But nah screw that, let's make them pay out the ass for five slots... for reasons.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

3 hours in the frozen tundra.. NO new pets dropped :roll:

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Replied to a post on the FR FB page regarding the fact that I usually can't sell hatchlings for 10k and usually they go for rather less.
(the person was asking how much to price their hatchlings at)

Gee whiz, the mods deleted the post before I could even see the replies. WHAT ECONOMY NO REALLY OUR ECONOMY IS FINE GO AHEAD AND ASK 500000000kT YES AWESOME.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk & Nachtwulf - I hear you!!!

So, I stumble upon an accent today called Father Time for the male imperial. As my usual luck would have it, the maker is on hiatus. OMG I MUST have this accent in my life...

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

When did Steelscale become so expensive? ;-; Lyric/soon-to-be-Jazz needs it, but aside from the chest guard worth 3k, everything else is just...yeah. 30k for some greaves? No thanks.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

More of a whine than a rant. it's been 6 months since we had a new breed. I want something new. :(
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I think they release just one a year. Might be too soon for a new breed even though I want one too.

I'd rather them just hurry up with the crafting system and the new genes. :S and some new a apparel that isn't too tiny to see :P though the cloaks were nice.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I feel like it's way too soon for a new breed, we just had Nocturnes. :s It would be nice if they released a new one maybe towards the end of the year.

If anything though I feel like they're bringing out too many genes too fast. Not that I can personally complain since all I collect are irishims and cryfaces. :lol:

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

So I sold that gen one I hatched earlier for 1k gems... I thought I'd overpriced her, but now that someone actually bought her, I feel like I underpriced her instead, since she was x/x/y with matching eyes for the tert, and I have very little knowledge of gen one pricing...

ugh

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

God.... I need to buy gems for once in my life, oh the horror, and I found someone in my flight willing to do it. Now they've gone silent, and the payment is wanted TODAY. Guess I need to find someone else, considering the person hasn't said anything yet this has got me worried. I didn't send payment for the gems but...

They've got a few hours before I have to find someone else. I need to be quick today, or I'm not getting the accent I'm after. >_>

Edit: Have I missed something? The maintenance is two hours earlier than it should be today. I read it on the notifications on the side, but there's no reason why, unless I've missed something?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

there is a note under site status :D

Flight Rising will be undergoing maintenance starting at 22:00 server time on Sunday June 7th. During this time, players will be unable to log into the game.

and i agree with you.. finding ppl wiling to sell gem is sooooo hard. Most are hoarding it for glimmer i think

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Be excited for maintenance ;D There's a good chance they'll be releasing second anniversary stuff tomorrow! And if they had to do maintenance to put it in, it must be special :3

Siggy under construction!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I hope so...it'll be a nice treat to the horrendous maths exam I have this morning. ^_^

I kinda hope they don't release glimmer this morning. That sounds mean, but gem prices will shoot up if it is released today, and I'd rather not suddenly be paying an extra 200+k for some gems. @-@
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i cant get the cauldron to work.. when i press transmute nothing happens..
i got it to work with clearing my cache..

but you can only transmute 1 item every 30 min?? i have 99 stacks of 99 of some stuff... yeah :roll:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kayro wrote:God.... I need to buy gems for once in my life, oh the horror, and I found someone in my flight willing to do it. Now they've gone silent, and the payment is wanted TODAY. Guess I need to find someone else, considering the person hasn't said anything yet this has got me worried. I didn't send payment for the gems but...

They've got a few hours before I have to find someone else. I need to be quick today, or I'm not getting the accent I'm after. >_>

Edit: Have I missed something? The maintenance is two hours earlier than it should be today. I read it on the notifications on the side, but there's no reason why, unless I've missed something?
Contact Carnivore, I always buy my gems from them and they almost always have some available. :3

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Snowy wrote:
Kayro wrote:God.... I need to buy gems for once in my life, oh the horror, and I found someone in my flight willing to do it. Now they've gone silent, and the payment is wanted TODAY. Guess I need to find someone else, considering the person hasn't said anything yet this has got me worried. I didn't send payment for the gems but...

Contact Carnivore, I always buy my gems from them and they almost always have some available. :3
Thank you! I'll find them now! ^_^
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Bah. Of course I had to trade all my treasure for gems right as I only have *one day* to create duplicates of the new familiar... which costs 50k to make. -.-

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Just sold gold muck for 183t rather than gems...fuck.