R.I.P Flight Rising

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Snowy »

Kirrandria wrote:... I love the crowns xD Granted, only on certain breeds. I don't really like it on Guardians, and that makes me sad sicne they're one of my favorite breeds. But they look gorgeous on Faes, to me.

BUT FOR A RANT, is anyone else having to feed their dragons ridiculously often? It used to be I needed to once a day, and they barely ate anything. Now they're running me out 120+ meat a DAY.... and I actually shrunk the number of dragons I had. What?
As far as I've noticed dragons start to get hungry four times a day. It's always been that way hasn't it?

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Snowy wrote:
Kirrandria wrote:... I love the crowns xD Granted, only on certain breeds. I don't really like it on Guardians, and that makes me sad sicne they're one of my favorite breeds. But they look gorgeous on Faes, to me.

BUT FOR A RANT, is anyone else having to feed their dragons ridiculously often? It used to be I needed to once a day, and they barely ate anything. Now they're running me out 120+ meat a DAY.... and I actually shrunk the number of dragons I had. What?
As far as I've noticed dragons start to get hungry four times a day. It's always been that way hasn't it?
I hadn't noticed that in my lair. They would take small hits to their hunger - maybe one or two percent - but I'd still usually only have to feed them once a day and even then the meat eaters that make up the most of my lair only took maybe 60-80 meat max.

But just today, for example, I woke up to find them at roughly 95%, fed them, and that took 60-some meat out of my store. I fed them again before going to work, they had barely gotten hungry but still took around another 30 meat. Come back 6 hours later, after work, and I just had to feed them again. Another 70 meat out of my store.

It's weird, because I actually reduced the number of dragons I had in my lair within this last month. I do have a higher percentage of meat-eaters, granted, so that might have something to do with it... but I've had that higher percentage for a few weeks now, and I've only noticed the increase in food consumption this past week. I thought that it might have something to do with grinding the coli for the holiday, since I don't usually grind, except that I hit the coli pretty hard when Rainsong and the Foo familiars came out and didn't see the change in numbers then, and I haven't been in the Coli at all today and still am feeding some hungry dragons.

I don't know what it is ;_; <shakes fist at dragons> Winter isn't for another six months you guys shouldnt' be preparing for hibernation yet.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I just need ONE onyx cobra. I'm at 89 out of 90... but the cheapest Is a stack of 5 for 45k argh.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Lupen202 wrote:I just need ONE onyx cobra. I'm at 89 out of 90... but the cheapest Is a stack of 5 for 45k argh.
I can send you one! I only have 4 so I'm still a long ways away from the familiar. They just collect dust in my vault until then. :lol:
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thank you so much <3

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I accidentally renamed the wrong pair. -____- The disadvantage of having so many light-themed dragons, time to buy 4 renaming scrolls...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I can't even give away my dragons.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

ARGH! An accent I've been searching for is finally up on the AH, but for treasure instead of gems. I'm currently nearly broke on treasure. I sent the person a message to see if they'll accept a gem equivalent payment for it instead. Here's hoping!!!

GOT IT! Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Novikova wrote:I can't even give away my dragons.
the market is soo saturated sadly :( i feel your pain :hug: :hug: :hug:

They need to give us cheaper and bigger lairs...

and maybe let us melt dragons in baldwin... i would not mind that but that would probably cause a whole lot of trouble...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

love having a niece who is crying because ppl on the forums made her sad.. yay..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Aww what happened?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

she dared to post on the forum because she forgot who inquired a dragon of hers and some ppl said that she should not play fr because she cant speak or write English :( i know they corrected their post after it but it made her really sad

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Aww such a horrible thing to say to a beautiful person. Tell her to not worry about them, she is a wonderful young lady. :-) (she has to be since she's family to you *smiles *)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

That's so mean ): I'm sorry. She is a very kind person to try to find the person who wanted her dragon.
Just because FR only has english on the site doesn't mean non-english people can't play, that's a completely ignorant thing to say/think??

I'm super sorry that happened )):

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Having just found the thread in question I find it sad/funny that the person who said that isn't English either, later admitting that they're German. And this is why I don't use the FR forums - people there can be so damn insensitive. I'm sorry she had to deal with that. Give her a hug from me :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Yeah we tell Vicky not to go on the forums but she just wanted to make sure that whoever asked for a platinum obs rose dragon did not miss out.. i know the person edited his/her message later on but its kinda tricky to tell a underdeveloped kid that no one meant any harm...

sucks :(

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I hate when you find an accent you NEED but it's retired. Or even worse, custom.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Funny how every person who accuses me of "unfriending them" on FR never was on my friends list to begin with? Like I've never unfreinded anyone on that site so saying I did is kind of dumb. You'd think I'd know best right?
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Lupen202 wrote:I hate when you find an accent you NEED but it's retired. Or even worse, custom.
Man, I've had that happen. :( Or the artist isn't selling it but won't let people sell. I feel bad for totally missing the boat on that one.

And Tarn, aw. Poor niece. :(
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!