Flight Rising - General Discussion

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Here are the other two babies that were found and exalted immediately.
JADE /BEIGE /WHITE
SPLASH /SWAMP /TOMATO

Some are saying the rollback will happen others are saying it won't. I am personally expecting the worst hoping for the best. This just is upsetting. I cannot sell my dragons, play the coliseum ................. do anything really. Some people are just assholes and love to ruin things.

I hope the people on the receiving end of these losers are ok. God knows I'd be losing my shit too.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Oh, damn. :( I was going to buy one of those. Bullet dodged, I guess.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

i always flinch when they mention a dodgy friends list.. what IS a dodgy friend list? the mafia and i have each others as friends.. am i dodgy too then?

sucks that ppl like that jeopardize it for the rest of us :(

Sne is Danish for Snow

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Engelbrecht wrote:i always flinch when they mention a dodgy friends list.. what IS a dodgy friend list? the mafia and i have each others as friends.. am i dodgy too then?

sucks that ppl like that jeopardize it for the rest of us :(

I know how you feel Engel :( My brother, dad, mum and sister would be seen as 'dodgy' as they only have each other and 2 of my real life friends on their friends list. And we all share computers depending on who is home and who isn't - my mum and dad sell one another dragons super cheap as they are a couple and they feel bad charging one another. If you didn't know they were married - which you can't see online - then you could easily assume it's the same person - especially since my mum is in fire and my dad is in plague (2 popular communities) - they just aren't sociable online (guess it's an age thing :) ) they play FR for the breeding and coliseum.

They should improve the site to stop people being able to exploit maliciously. If you can swap a breed specific skin onto a dragon it isn't meant to be on without much trouble, then for someone with some coding knowledge then it could be simple to multiple expensive items like imperial scrolls - I guessing that since the stack of scrolls on the message in game is 1 single scroll and 25 stacked together than they've cloned the single scroll they managed to obtain. It's insane that a site asking for real life money is subject to such exploits - been on Lioden the same amount of time and seen NO exploits, yet FR has something fishy going on every other week :|

I'm not dissing the Petopians who have used the skin and accent thing - good-on ya! - but you shouldn't be able to circumvent the site like that to start with xD :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I guess all petopians are dodgy then because we have eachother as friends? that just silly...

To me it just shows the need of having ks items and other retired items unretire... thought it probably would create problems too :(.

it kinda bugs me that your not allow to talk about it on fr and you need to follow tumblr if you want the news ...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Wow I had no idea all of this was happening O.o I read Rheas recap and I think a rollback would have happened by now.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

All the 1st gen imps in question have been exalted by admins and all the non legit items have been removed. All the accounts in question have been IP banned. There wont be a rollback now since everything is pretty much settled. They just need to clean up any few straggling things they might have missed.
If there was going to be a roll back, it would have already happened. So I guess it's safe to do things now.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I just wish they would make a statement about it... but all post has been deleted too

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Honestly I don't see the reason why they need to make a statement. They did a good job of locating the users in question and locking the accounts so that they couldn't do anything further. It seems they got everything in control quickly; they exalted the gen 1 imps and presumably deleted the scrolls all without any downtime, like they would have done in the past.

There's really no need to stir anything up again after everythings been settled. Anyone that frequents tumblr has heard about this whole debacle anyways, and while I'm glad I heard because I'm nosy and I found it interesting lol, there was never a rollback or anything that affected the player base as a whole.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I just looked at the parents of one of my fav dragons I have, and their exalted!! It made me sad... They had such prettie babies lol ;_;!

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Lupen202 wrote:Honestly I don't see the reason why they need to make a statement. They did a good job of locating the users in question and locking the accounts so that they couldn't do anything further. It seems they got everything in control quickly; they exalted the gen 1 imps and presumably deleted the scrolls all without any downtime, like they would have done in the past.

There's really no need to stir anything up again after everythings been settled. Anyone that frequents tumblr has heard about this whole debacle anyways, and while I'm glad I heard because I'm nosy and I found it interesting lol, there was never a rollback or anything that affected the player base as a whole.
Agreed.
If I hadn't have seen this here I would have never known anything happened and that's probably for the best. There's likely others like me and if they didn't/don't know then there's less chance for the action to be duplicated.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Same as Dew, I knew nothing about it at all until it was brought up here.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Wildclaw scrolls are cycling back in for one week. These scrolls will cycle out of the gem shop at 22:00 on July 9th.

too bad I dON'T HAVE THE GEMS FOR THEM UGH

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

The new frogs are bosses. Great.

Molten Wartoad (Red/black) = Fire, has Flame Slash, probably has Sear.

Wartoad (Blue) = Water, has Wave Slash, has Drown.

Use Rally to beef up your physical attackers, and if you have a healer, put regenerate on all of your party members as soon as you can. If you still have Contuse, use it, it helps. I personally don't use Eliminate until the frogs are nearly dead, but that's just me. I just keep the bleed effect up via Shred (if you still have it) and whittle away with Scratch while keeping my attackers healed.

From what I can tell, they're pretty much like the gold/silverbeasts in Rainsong Jungle (uses physical attacks and the slash of their respective element.)
Last edited by Falcon on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i want a million of those scarlet wooly things :P

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Alex wrote:

Wildclaw scrolls are cycling back in for one week. These scrolls will cycle out of the gem shop at 22:00 on July 9th.

too bad I dON'T HAVE THE GEMS FOR THEM UGH
This. I've been wanting a wc scroll for a long time. I can only get gems slowly. I'll never be able to save for that in a week. :(
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

The mire update is hell for leveling exalt fodder but at least it affects everyone. :s

The new crossroad system will impact dom pushes way more anyways. Accepting fodder from crossroads right now is a one step, quick and easy process. The new crossroads has stressed me out since it was announced .. Imagine a flights' public buy thread volunteer, swamped with 50+ crossroads at a time and having to deal with the new system.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

zedxrgal

Anyone on who can hold two dragons for me while I hatch a nest???? I really really don't want to buy a lair expansion if I don't have too.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

zed i have room if you still need it

zedxrgal

THANK YOU SYLEYE! Sending a little crossroads now. Only need to send two dragons. Much appreciated.