Flight Rising Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

Uuuugh. I shouldn't complain about it.. But I am. Sorry D:

So I've been looking for a White/Lemon/Maize female from Light flight for a while now. I really wanted it to be a Noct or Imp... But there don't appear to be any.
I've been eyeing this little PC female of those colors since it was born.. But it's been on the AH for 30,000 treasure.. Which I felt was a liiiiittle too much. So I sent the owner a nice little PM asking if they'd be willing to haggle a bit to like.. 20,000 treasure.. And if not I totally understood but to please let me know whether it be a yes or a no.

I've seen them posting multiple times hours after I sent the message.. yet they wont even grace me with a reply.
I mean.. I'm sorry if I offended you I guess with trying to haggle? D: I didn't mean to. That wasn't my intention.. Just please don't leave me hanging. I just wanted to make a deal.

uughghdl;g'[rejfkrfhlk;p

Siggy under construction!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Wildclaw scrolls are back? Great! Well, it would be, if I had a small hope in getting one... ;-;
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Whistle innocently .. on the right profile.. darn hubby ;)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Tårnfalk wrote:Whistle innocently .. on the right profile.. darn hubby ;)
@-@ oh my.... There's a reason we should keep quiet about wanting an item on here ;) :hug: :hug:
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Bowno wrote:Uuuugh. I shouldn't complain about it.. But I am. Sorry D:

So I've been looking for a White/Lemon/Maize female from Light flight for a while now. I really wanted it to be a Noct or Imp... But there don't appear to be any.
I've been eyeing this little PC female of those colors since it was born.. But it's been on the AH for 30,000 treasure.. Which I felt was a liiiiittle too much. So I sent the owner a nice little PM asking if they'd be willing to haggle a bit to like.. 20,000 treasure.. And if not I totally understood but to please let me know whether it be a yes or a no.

I've seen them posting multiple times hours after I sent the message.. yet they wont even grace me with a reply.
I mean.. I'm sorry if I offended you I guess with trying to haggle? D: I didn't mean to. That wasn't my intention.. Just please don't leave me hanging. I just wanted to make a deal.

uughghdl;g'[rejfkrfhlk;p
Psst, check your crossroads :P

my rant;
ffff I hope some of the stuff I have on the AH for gems sells so I can grab at least one wildclaw scroll before they cycle out again >< I've got some things on there that would sell for a good handful of gems but idk if it be 2kg worth...

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

WTH is every new item lately dropping in the darn coliseum? FML. I've wanted red wooly things forever and now I have no way to get them other than to buy them and as usual, prices are insane for new items. Plus those new unicorns. *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait until prices calm to something in the reasonable category.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Alex wrote:
Bowno wrote:Uuuugh. I shouldn't complain about it.. But I am. Sorry D:

uughghdl;g'[rejfkrfhlk;p
Psst, check your crossroads :P

my rant;
ffff I hope some of the stuff I have on the AH for gems sells so I can grab at least one wildclaw scroll before they cycle out again >< I've got some things on there that would sell for a good handful of gems but idk if it be 2kg worth...

*MAKES UGLY SOBBING NOISES AND HUGS TIGHT* I LOVE YOU THANK YOU ;.; AAAUGH

Siggy under construction!

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Ashaine wrote:WTH is every new item lately dropping in the darn coliseum? FML. I've wanted red wooly things forever and now I have no way to get them other than to buy them and as usual, prices are insane for new items. Plus those new unicorns. *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait until prices calm to something in the reasonable category.
Pretty much this. It's frustrating because no matter what I do to update flash, disable the firewall, turn off ad block and no script, coli loves to crash and lag out. Oh boy.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

My rant, I've had zero luck with coli drops..zip zilch and none. I wanted the new boar familiar....never got it. then the tiger...never got it....and now the new neat unicorn looking ones...no luck there either. i hate you rng. :( I'm not even gonna hope to ever get the new red fluff-wear.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Wish there was a way to preview an accent on a dragon which you don't have... otherwise, how will I know the accent perfectly fits the dragon?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

You can. Make your own post with the accents number inserted after the = sign [item=numbergoeshere] let. That create a clickable item. You can just delete the post after

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Tårnfalk wrote:You can. Make your own post with the accents number inserted after the = sign [item=numbergoeshere] let. That create a clickable item. You can just delete the post after
Thanks! I've sorted it out now. :D
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I wish in your hoard you could sort them out the way you want them to be. I'd love to put all the items that share the same picture together. My OCD is killing me ;-;
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cowmuflage wrote:I wish in your hoard you could sort them out the way you want them to be. I'd love to put all the items that share the same picture together. My OCD is killing me ;-;
I dont got OCD but this.. soo much this.. i would loooove to be able to stack items and sort my hoard so it fits!

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Just a tiny rant here, and only because it's been happening kinda frequently of late.

My dragons have names, they have familiars, they're covered in apparel and accents, and most have a mate standing right by them...and yet people keep sending me mail asking if I'll sell them. It's getting a tad bit annoying. Mind you, every one of them has been nice about it so far. It's just that it keeps happening - yet when I breed a nest and hatch them, I can't get the babies to sell on the AH. Irony, I suppose.

Much better, now that I've gotten that off my chest.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

So... I find the perfect mate for one of the hubby's dragons. I even scryed her. NOT related. Ok. Great. She's cry/face/crackle. I buy a gembond scroll for her for 450g off the AH. BOOM! She's even breedable! The hubby goes to put her on the nest and finds out she's related. WTF. So, I tell him not to worry, just put her up on the AH for 450 - 500g. He accidentally puts her up for 500t. She's bought before he can cancel (and he tried to IMMEDIATELY cancel). He sent the person a message, explaining the mistake, but I'm highly doubting he'll hear back. The hubby is currently feeling horrible for losing my just bought 500g. I feel terrible because he's feeling terrible. *SIGH* There goes 5 bucks down the drain. The person who bought the girl better darn well appreciate her........

It even let me preview the pair before confirming. They really need to fix the bugs in Assay Bloodlines (this isn't the first time this has happened to me) and apparently in the breeding selection as well. WTH.

I'm so pissed off right now.
Ok, a bit less pissed off now. The person in question ended up being understanding and sent the dragon back for the amount they purchased it for. WHEW. Still though, they need to fix some bugs in the system. I also think the hubby is going to keep this dragon for principle alone now due to all the trouble she's caused. We'll find another mate (hopefully truly unrelated this time). :lol:
Last edited by Ashaine on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm in the same boat. have a pair i REALLY want to breed. I waited forever for the time to come. it came..BAM related. :(
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I just sold a pair I had waited for because they did this, so ticked :(

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Glad I'm not the only one that has had that happen. :/
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Man, I always think what are the chances of that happening, but it seems fairly common. D: I really hope they fix that at some point so you can check them more accurately.