Show & Sell Your Dragons

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Beautiful dragons everyone! Sorry I'm quiet, I'm trying to make it so I have a nest to hatch each day (cooldowns permitting) but sometimes a wrench gets stuck in the works :lol:

I gave Faina glimmer and bred her and Fotis in attempt for glimmer babies. No such luck but they're still pretty. Both girls.
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Nefretiti: Is this boy available, Nef? Please let me know if he is. I'd love to home him! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Vare: What pretty babies! Especially love the PC <3

Another baby explosion:

This fellow is from a joint breeding I did with someone:

Lithic and Iskar can only have clutches of 2 XD
Image Image

From my new pair Hope and Persistance - Persistance needs different genes though:
Image Image Image

And from Columbine and Foxglove:
Image Image
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Ashaine wrote:Nefretiti: Is this boy available, Nef? Please let me know if he is. I'd love to home him! :D

he sure is :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tarn lovely WCs
So many gorgeous blue Mafia babies today
Vare I really like the circuits especially the PC
Seren ohhhh look at those gorgeous sunset babies

Don't show as much as I use too but when my mirror/imp pair gave me an Imp i just had to show off their little ones
ImageImageImage

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Nice dragons, lots of pretty colors! Syleye I love those, they look kind of like little robots <3

Mine

I'm still figuring out how I want to dress this pretty girl,

And if I should give her genes or not??

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh Scarlet that blue girl is so lovely, do you need the sapphire wings for her? As far as genes, not sure she looks great as is, maybe just a tert

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Seren - It's always a joy to see your arakkoa hatchlings! All the babies are cute and I like that second mirror :)

Syleye - Gorgeous Ter-mirror-nators and Term-imp-nator :D Such luck with the imp too!

Scarlet - I think your skydancer girl is beautiful in her current outfit :D Your noc girl is pretty too, I look forward to seeing what you decide for her.

---
Thanks to ToriAscheron 4 more noibats were born today. Sorry Falcon, no royal or purple bellies this time. Storm, lavender and 2 violets. Storm-belly is female, the rest male.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Managed to dig up a chest .. got a female imp skin, it's ... interesting

Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Wonderful dragons all! :D

One unsold grew up today.

Liza and Kaiser had 3 babies; looking much better now that mom has spines.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair these unsolds grew up.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Boa and Lithic had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Jaime and Cersei had 4 babies.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Varethyn wrote:Thanks to ToriAscheron 4 more noibats were born today. Sorry Falcon, no royal or purple bellies this time. Storm, lavender and 2 violets. Storm-belly is female, the rest male.
ImageImage
ImageImage
I'm interested in the second violet-bellied boy, actually. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - stunning circuit babies. Mafia grandbabies if im not mistaken ? :) :hug:

Serendipity82 - soo many stunning hatchlings. I love Lithic and Iskar´s hatchlings. They are so wonderful!

Syleye - adorable little robot hatchlings. Love that one of them is an imp ! :D

Scarlet - Man that skydancer girl is amazing! She looks sooooo goood! Really like your blue nocturne girl. I think she looks amazing in her basic genes! <3

Varethyn - ohh those nocturnes are soo pretty! Rally wish we had more space!

Nefretiti - your imp looks good in her skin :)

TygerDarkstorm - LOOOOVE Lisa & Kaisers hatchlings. Boa and Lithic´s noodles looks lovely with their current wings. Jaime and Cerseis little onces are so cute!. Huggles to all the wonderful unsold dragons :hug: :hug:

::::::::::::::::::.

Orion & Artemis hatchlings; only one glimmer..and the two others are pink males! All ridgies and not a single spiral siiiigh :roll: :lol: :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

ohh and i stole this mafia dragon and gave her Glimmer. She is Long John Silvers mate so she had to be named Captain Flint

Edit and bought gems and made Rhett & Scarlet into what i want them to be.. probably unprofitable but i adore them. Crafting nails for Rhett as we speak. Ash do you still want a boy from them like they are now ?

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

tonights babys:

Image - turned out pretty nicely

Image these two actualy were the best bi-coloured ive gotten

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Falconcrest - the hatchling is on the cr. Sorry i was totally swamped yesterday but luckily my wife saw your request this morning :D

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

I think he is adorable !

The rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Engel: No problem, I got him when I woke up this morning. :)
Varethyn wrote:Beautiful dragons everyone! Sorry I'm quiet, I'm trying to make it so I have a nest to hatch each day (cooldowns permitting) but sometimes a wrench gets stuck in the works :lol:

I gave Faina glimmer and bred her and Fotis in attempt for glimmer babies. No such luck but they're still pretty. Both girls.
I know I shouldn't, but I've been thinking on the Pearlie girl and I can't get her out of my head. How much would you like for her if she's for sale?
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Been kinda distracted with this festivals going on. I've got what I'm after this year, I just need one more familiar and I'll sell the rest of my currency. Not too keen on everything this year. :/

Varethyn - Even without glimmer, those two babies are stunning, especially the Pearlie girl! Her facet stands out really well with the rest of her colouring. :3 Your Noibat babies are always so cute! They're perfect matches for their Pokémon namesakes.

Serendipity - The Nocturne lad is stunning. His lightning eyes are so bright against his colours, leaving him with a curious look on his face. Lithic and Iskar both had gorgeous babies this time around again, as always. The rest of your babies are also stunning, especially that last Mirror. The wings are so vibrant! ^_^

Syleye - Your clutch is gorgeous, they look like little android babies. Fits nicely with the festival this week. That's some pretty good luck too, with the Imp popping out to say hello. :3

Scarlet - Wow, your Skydancer lady is stunning! I love the alabaster armour on her! Your little Nocturne lass is also amazing, and a GenOne too! ^_^ I imagine she'd look amazing with irrishimmer smoke, with that matching tert to boot.

Nef - That's one of the skins that I actually like this year. (what's with them saying an accent is a skin? Did they not have enough good entries for skins? :/ ) It looks amazing on your imp girl, especially with the plague eyes standing out against the blue and silver. :3

Tyger - I wish more babies would sell, since they all deserve good homes. Your unsold boy is a beauty, very nature looking too! The babies do look better now one parent has spines, I agree. The other babies are all so sweet too, I hope they find homes. :hug:

Tarn - I swear your bios are on their way. :oops: Your Ridgeback babies are stunning even if only one of them ended up with glimmer! Captain Flint is going to be amazing when she grows up too!

Ziroth - That Noc baby is stunning, wow! I must say, that Wildclaw is amazing too, the gembond looks so vibrant, but it isn't garishly bright either. :)

Engel - Gorgeous babies today, as always! The little Nocturnes are stunning especially!

~~~~

Firstly, BlueStep got the festival accent and an emblem finally.

Then we have another Egyptian themed dragon. This time, I went for a more mellow look. Nefertiti here worships the Moon, rather than the Sun like her other fellow Egyptian themed dragons.

Lastly, Orion grew up. While he wasn't what I had in mind when I decided to have a clan Liason, he fits it. His upper half looks "heavier" than his lower half, but I need to get some more river royalist tail rings for that and...more gems. Oh Lordy lord. @-@
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn, I think i may actually enjoy one of those snappers.... let me knwo if there are any left after pinglisters :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Will do sweetie.. but they are not breeding yet ;) 3 days til they can go on a nest. I put you up for one though :D You and Ash.. easy pinglist :P btw did you buy that ridgie girl? i thought i saw it in your lair for a brief moment.. but i might have had a senior moment :lol: If you bought it thank you! :headbang: :hug: :hug:

(I comment on all dragons when i again post hatchlings :) :hug: :hug: )

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn I bought that gal for my son. :) It is his school colors. ( well looks like it anyway :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Tårnfalk wrote:Varethyn - stunning circuit babies. Mafia grandbabies if im not mistaken ? :) :hug:
That they are! Faina and Fotis are both from Ditola :)
Falconcrest wrote:Engel: No problem, I got him when I woke up this morning. :)
Varethyn wrote:Beautiful dragons everyone! Sorry I'm quiet, I'm trying to make it so I have a nest to hatch each day (cooldowns permitting) but sometimes a wrench gets stuck in the works :lol:

I know I shouldn't, but I've been thinking on the Pearlie girl and I can't get her out of my head. How much would you like for her if she's for sale?
I seem to be throwing a lot of dragons at you lately :P :hug: How does 30k sound?