Show & Sell Your Dragons

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Falcon »

Vare: Hehe, yep and 30K works for me. :D :hug:

Thanks to Vare's help, Lanmola and Sanmola were good dragons and gave me a girl with the colors I was hoping for. Say hello to Molgera:

And her three brothers, who are all available for free since they're primary is basic:

Image Image Image
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

New pages, hmm still lovely lovely babies all, tarn you have inspired me to get a snapper. (girl of course)
Falcon what cute little earthy noodles

New babies from Fire and Hal
ImageImageImage

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Falcon - Molgera is such a sweet looking noodle baby! She's going to be amazing when she grows up too, I can't wait to see how you dress her! I hope her siblings find homes too. :3

Syleye - Fire and Hal have had some amazing kiddos this time around! I love how the okapi isn't subtle, so you know it's there, but it still works really well with the rest of the colours. The Imp in particular is stunning!

~~~~
I had an accident. I don't know what happened. I don't know why he's here, but now he's adorned in silks and looking glamorous and he won't leave! I went into the ah with the mind to find light variants of a few of my dragons... This is not a light variant! He had gold armour, but I remembered Marik would need the accent so his wings wouldn't look bare and now...
Hasn't even got a name yet. It was either him or his sister, but I saw him first and I'm slowly beginning to get past the horror of the wing size differences of male Pearlies. Mental note, he will probably have ebon antlers added at some point too. ^_^
Last edited by Krysteena on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Ah he's handsome Kayro

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Catching up a bit on comments:

Kayro: That PC looks amazing! I adore how his colors perfectly match his attire! What a very handsome boy! BlueStep also looks wonderful in his accent and Nefertiti is a perfectly matching Egyptian beauty! Orion also looks magnificent in his attire! So well done!
Syleye: Your hatchlings look just like gorgeous jade statues! I have a whole new appreciation for that color now! Your silvery mirrors look amazing as well and I adore that long imp they had! She'd look so good with glimmer. <3
Falconcrest: My goodness, those spirals are so unique and lovely! They remind me of desert sands. <3
Ziroth: Such bright and lovely babies! I especially adore that first noc, the eyes and colors match so well!
Tårnfalk: Beautiful hatchlings and your newly acquired nocturne looks amazing with glimmer! As for your snappers - I'm in LOVE! I definitely want to remain on their ping list. I must have a hatchling from them eventually! I cannot wait! They are so very gorgeous! <3
TygerDarkstorm: The unsolds are lovely! I hope they all find great homes! The hatchlings are amazing as well! Especially those sunny snappers! So bright and beautiful!
Nefretiti: That female imp accent is very different, but I do love the way the wings are so transparent! It looks great! Thanks for letting me give that crimson/obs imp a good home. <3
Varethyn: Beautiful Noibats! The circuit babies are amazing as well! Such great colors!
Scarlet: Branwyn and Saphera both look amazing! I'm so glad Saphera got such a great home! <3
Serendipity82: Stunning babies, especially those WCs. I'm tempted by them every time you hatch them! :D

-----

Not a whole lot going on in my lair lately. I don't have the lair space to breed much anymore, so I've been shuffling things around and dealing with a sudden infatuation with black-range/red-range Gen Ones.

I'm not sure if I've shown her in her full attire yet, but here is my one and only PC, Pestilence. In all her dark glory.

Though my new venture into the realm of Gen One collecting has been riddled with jerks and annoyances, I must say I have found a few genuinely amazing people as well. One of these truly wonderful people, gifted me this Gen One boy that I absolutely cherish. I haven't gened him yet, but his apparel is finally complete. Meet Dementor!

This is another Gen One girl I won in an auction. She'll be Dementor's mate. Her name is Patronus. She'll eventually get Vipera/Shimmer/Glimmer. But for now at least I was able to change her into a Skydancer. ♥

I also attained a new Gen One Flann.

EDIT: Goriana, Wrathion's mate, also got a skin today in honor of lightning fest. <3

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Raera
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nessingwary

Unread post by Raera »

Haven't been active here for a while so Tarn kindly nudged me back. ;) I don't breed much anymore but I'll show off some of my pairs. Hope you enjoy seeing them. I'll start with OneFineDay and Navi.

Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - That nocturne with the snow underbelly is just so cute. Your other hatchlings are very adorable too :)

Kayro - BlueStep looks amazing in that accent! Nefertiti looks just like a moon goddess. Love her apparel ! :) Orion looks really good too! :D Your accidental pearlie is amazing too ! :)

Falconcrest - Molgera is so adorable! So is her siblings :)

Syleye - wow those hatchlings are amazing. Such stunning Jade statues! Just seeing them reminded me of the quest in panda with the crazy woman who turned everything into a jade statue :)

Ashaine - Pestilence is a marvelous dragon! i want to steal her apparel .. YOINK Muhahaha :lol: :hug: STOP MAKING ME WANT FAES! Dementor is just PERFECT! atronus is just so amazing too. Love everything about her! Flann is another example of a fae i just soo want in my lair.. why dont we have more room? You dress them so perfectly! Goriana looks good in her skin :)

Raera - welcome back! OneFineDay and Navi looks really good. Very good colors and genes on both ! :D

:::::::::::::::::::::

Balaur & Iele disappointed their pinglister again.. The pinglister want a male spiral with vipera and hypnotic.. bad dragons!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Had two nests hatch today. First, Roakk and Dawnsinger had two boys:

Image Image

As much as I like Dawnsinger's crackle, it absolutely ruins the beautiful kids she has with Roakk. :/ I'm just not sure what to change it to is the problem.

Goro and Sheeva had their first clutch of three, two girls and a boy:

Image Image Image

The second girl ended up with the exact same colors as her dad. :) All five babies are available to anyone who wants one.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Ashaine I love your dressup gallery
Raera very lovely I adore seafoam okapi
Tarn she's cute, making up for her parents nautiness
Falcon so many cute shiny golden babies
Jubilee and Jubilation's first clutch
ImageImageImage
and this little girl was a tundra with circuit

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

I think this lovely imp lady shows alot of potential :) - Her mum is a skydancer and all her siblings came out imps too :)

The rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Ashaine - how do you get those awesome skins/acce? i cant find any on the auction :o
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Falconcrest - Roakk and Dawnsingers hatchlnigs looks really nice. Love the crackle on skydancers. Goro and Sheeva pearlies looks good too :)

Syleye - Jubilee and Jubilations hatchlings looks good ! :D Cannot begin to express how much i LOOOOVE That snapper girl. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WOW!

::::::::::

Polonium & Curie had one hatchlings.. circuit off course :roll:

Edit. I want Venom to have glimmer so i found him a new Vial.. she needs a pearlie scroll. even more edit.. she used to be a skydancer now she is a pearlie. whee i love ruining my fr wallet :lol: But she is worth EVERY penny.. ohh my i LOOOOVE her ! Finally a fitting mate for Venom. Now to scrabe enough money for glimmer for him.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Babuhs

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

This stunning lightning element crystal/facet guardian girl

The rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

So many adorable babys! Grats everyone. Just wanted to say how great everyone is and go back to my corner :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Tarn! Those Wildclaws are amazing crystal/circ is my favs combo.
Nef the colors on those babies are stunning. I love the first one...and now I wanna buy one with the new gene T_T
Engelbrecht That first baby is just perfection. I really like the pearlcatchers too!

I have 2 new babies, both are for sale if anyone wants em just let me know :D

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Bulletdance how much for the first one? Jade is in love with her. Ladyjadeb is her fr name. but I will pay for it :)

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Nice and beautiful dragons! Sorry for not individual comment right now ;;

I gave in and bought a glimmer boy.. I love midnight with pink or rose, I couldn't resist

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Noleni is 10,000 treasure good? My FR name is Bulletdance if you'd like send a crossroads for whatever works :D I'll take it off the ah.
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

bulletdance IM tryxia2014 on FR. I sent you a Friend request Also :)