Show & Sell Your Dragons

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Peregrine is seriously perfect and it'd be awesome to get a new primary to go along with it... though vipera matches well. I have at least three dragons I would love Peregrine for but I'm so stingy with my treasure :s

So far I bought two autumn dragons and gave them the new gene. Pumpkin & Spice :P

ImageImage

Just in time for Fall, along with my Halloween dragon Hollows!

... Can't wait till the Fall breeze item comes back.

I also recently added Wren, Amaterasu, Helios and Aslan to my lair. ^^

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

So I had hatched this boy from a nest a few days ago, and he finally grew up today. For some odd reason, I really wanted to keep him...his odd colors are really endearing to me (Blood/Leaf/Splash). Not sure what I'll do with him tho...

Also new babies.

Male Aqua/Crimson/Rose

Male Leaf/Crimson/Maize

Female Sky/Ivory/Pink

Female Denim/Maroon/Pink
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Your dragons Look super beautiful, Lupen. Helios is so pretty.
MaximumOverdrive, adorable babies. I love the ones with crimson. The tundra is super cute too.

This is my newest purchase/

Lovely Indy grew up;

Precious Snapper I got from Taarnfalk, need to choose a name still

I was hunting for good spine dragons, so I splurged a little and bought these on sunday.

ImageImage

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Scarlet wrote:Could I buy this dragon please:
?

It should be on its way now.. sorry it gotten so late. Started school again and im totally tired due to it.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Vephriel - wow Diablo looks scary in that accent! But perfect :D :hug: Mischief is just soo halloweeny!! love him. Samhain is very spooky too :D

Varethyn - Plume and Garnish´s kids are adorable. Edward is cute! Which series/shows/book/film are he after :D

Lupen202 - Pumpkin & Spice are amazing autumn dragons! Hollows is just perfect for the season too! Wren is a stunning tree dragon!! Amaterasu looks like a light priestess :D Helios like her shiny knight in armor, and Aslan is just perfect :headbang: :hug:

MaximumOverdrive - that is a VERY unique looking tundra ! Love how his little scarf :) Those babies are amazing. The leaf/crimson/maize is my favoritte :)

Scarlet - Wolf looks good :) really like his apparel. Indy looks great in her apparel too :D As does the snapper girl :) Glad They found a home with you :hug: Love both spine dragons but that nocturne is soo darling!

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Hannibal & Clarice had 3 hatchlings. Ashaine still no match to daddy but you got first pick then they go to see if their other pinglister wants one :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

I kidnapped this tundra from the mafia.. no idea if im going to keep her.. but with a little extra room now she was calling to me.. for how long i dont know :lol: :mrgreen:

aaaand found her a boyfriend on the ah.. he used to be an imp :D

super silly to spend 45k on a breed scroll when i dont know if ill keep them.. but heh they can always go play in a mafias lair if i decide not to keep them.. have to see how they grown up and how i can dress them :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

6 babys, forgot to show these other ones i think

new 2s

Image < pitty she isnt a male :c
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

I haven't posted in a while. I've been quite sick lately. Sorry if I don't comment one everyone's dragons. They all are very pretty. So a small dragon update from me.

I hatched a little one from Sketch and Grayscale.

Female Grey Tiger / Silver Eye Spots / Grey Underbelly

I also picked up a new pair.

Image Image
Viride x Malaysia

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Engelbrecht wrote:
Scarlet wrote:Could I buy this dragon please:
?

It should be on its way now.. sorry it gotten so late. Started school again and im totally tired due to it.
Thank you! <3 I hope you're all doing well.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Lupen: I love your autumn dragons! ♥ Peregrine is just a really fitting look for that scheme somehow. Your other dragons look wonderful as well, such lovely apparel.

Max: Very unique looking tundra, I don't think I've ever seen another dragon quite like him. And cute babies!

Scarlet: Ooh pretty colours on your wildclaws, and I love your snapper girl! I have one of her brothers. :D Nice new babies, that nocturne looks very patriotic. :lol:

Tarn: Ooh I love that clutch! Awesome colours and gene combos. I love how the red spines stand out so much on that pale tundra, interested to see what their babies will turn out like.

Ziroth: Adorable little dragons, that spiral is very neat looking. :)

Ithilim: What an adorable little guardian! And very pretty pair, I love the colours on that coatl.

I managed to snag my second peregrine gene just now, and it went to Skorn. I really love how it looks on him, I think he's finally completed. :) The gene is reminiscent of his stripes (as his devilsaur self of course) without looking too busy or cluttered. A better match than the eye spots I had on him before.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ziroth - Pretty guardians and spiral babies :) Really like the contrast in your two new nocturnes colors :)

Ithilim - Sorry to hear you have been sick. Hope you feel better! Sketch and Grayscale little guardian is very cute! Really like your new pair. Gembond looks great on them :)

Vephriel - GLEE Skorn looks PERFECT with peregrine!! If i had any artistic talent at all i would make him a Skorn accent with matching grey underbelly :hug: :hug:

:::::::::::::::::

Spangle & Tinsel had 3 hatchlings today; no pinglisters so they go to the mercy of the ah :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

And my first peregrine dragon :) Mistmore

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

So I have finally returned to the land of the Internet. I have missed a lot but I'm sure lots of wonderful has been posted here. :)

New babies from my lair:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Some grown unsolds from Anaiya's lair:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Grown unsolds from Vixaria's lair:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And a couple of new babies.
ImageImageImage

Grown unsolds from Otis' lair:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And 2 new babies.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

My lair is completely full right now as I'm holding dragons from Falcon's lair and didn't realise how much it'll cost to expand x_x So not going to be very active for a little bit. Gorgeous dragons everyone :hug:

Great to see you back Tyger! :hug:

Tarn - Edward is based off Edward Elric, one of the two main characters from Fullmetal Alchemist :)

Speaking of Edward, he grew up today. Or down as it were, as he's also now a tiny fae (the running joke is that he's always referred to as small and he's reeaaally sensitive about his height xD)
ImageImage

He'll likely get replaced later if I can get a hold of a charcoal/banana/banana and give him glimmer so the fins match better.

Molgera and Volvagia's kids also grew up today with Vol getting decked out as per Falcon's vision
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - welcome back to the land of the Internet :) Wonderful babyboom. The ridgies are really nice with their double colors :D Amazing treelike skydancer and pearlie, and the two crystal fluffs are really cute too :D. The two new coatl babies are really adorable. Huggles to all the unsold :hug: :hug: :hug:

Varethyn - ahh Fullmetal Alchemist i dont know so thats why the name did not ring a bell :) The little fae looks alot like the character he is build on :D Molgera and Volvagia's kids both look good grown up and the way you dressed and put accent on that spiral girl.. Really nice! :D

:::::::::::::::::.

Moriarty and Morganas first nest after they got glimmer; no pinglisters so they go to the mercy of the ah

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

And Morgana got an old accent i had in my lair plus some new apparel :D

and my yet unnamed guardian grew up.. going to play around with apparel to see what i like on him..

I went browseeing for accents for him and ended up with an accent for one of my other male guardians :roll: :lol:

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tyger - So good to see you, I've been worried about you. It's a relief to see you back. :hug:

Everyone, thank you again and again for providing such beautiful dragons for us all to admire. Even though I rarely post these days, I still get a kick every morning when I drool over your various beauties! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been having a giant crisis as I always do when my lair gets too large for my taste. Yesterday I finally took matters into my hands and have sorted the keepers from the new exaltees and I feel a lot better, even though my lair is STILL too large. But I just CAN'T get rid of more than this. Too attached. :(

What's been happening in the lair?

Decay and Fungus both got Peregrine
ImageImage

Thanks entirely to a dragon that Azunara used to own, I've been obsessing about getting an ivory vipera/rose SD for a while now. A few days ago I stumbled across one - unfortunately I still need to get her facet and I'm just not sure I want to blow that much cash in case I tire of her, so she keeps current for now while I adjust to her and see if she's a keeper. I think she is...
Her name was Candi (*shiver*) so I changed it to Lethe.

Tarn's lovely Applebloom (the ONLY smoke dragon I have ever wanted to own) and Tara, from her Snappy pair, deserve to be showcased. I still don't know if I want to gene Tara or not.
ImageImage

I didn't feel comfortable with Seranla as an SD, so now she is the PC she was always meant to be. Just waiting for the Arcane festival and hoping for some nice stuff to dress her in.

Hester is an impulse purchase I'm still not sure I want to keep. But to my surprise I couldn't cull her yet either.

I love my Claudia and can't even imagine getting rid of her, but none of the species we have available to scroll seem to fit her. I didn't like her as a Coatl, or a Skydancer. Trying out Mirror for a change but it still doesn't feel right. I hope they release a breed eventually that will be a perfect fit. :(

And finally, Delilah, Blessing, Ascaris, Alexei and Scurvy all had breed changes. Delilah needs glimmer as well, and just ugh, the price...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

More from Serilda and Asane, a coatl this time too

Image Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn how much for Image?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Whatever you think she is worth :D

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow