Show & Sell Your Dragons

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn Ill CR :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Bought my first peregrine dragon. He's a floof; I may breed change him, and I paid... what I kinda consider too much for him but at least he's XYY and I p. much love X/Maize/Maize as a combo.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

So many pretty dragons!

My last few clutches have all been female XD

From Fianna and Ragabash
Image Image

From Dasher and Dancer

And from Kuro and Tora (who just turned 2 today! YAY old dragons!)
Image Image Image

And these two from Adara and Sunspear grew up:
Image Image
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Calamity and Crasher had their first set of babies.

Male Navy/Aqua/Seafoam

Female Azure/Seafoam/Seafoam
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - SOOO nice to see you post!! :headbang: I cant really understand that a lair can be too large ;) I wish i could get the space you did not want :D :hug: Decay and Fungus both look amazing with Peregrine :D Lethe looks really nice! I KNEW pastel would sneak up on you! Thanks for liking Applebloom :D Your welcome to change her name if you want :D. Heh i feel your trouble with not knowing if you want to gene Tara or not.. i have the same with her parents :) Seranla looks AMAZING as a pearlie. Hester looks really good. I love how her armor suits her eye color ! :D I think Claudia would rock as a tundra; as i got a soft spot for them :D She looks good as a mirror though :). Delilah, Blessing, Ascaris, Alexei and Scurvy looks soo good. You could just get a new Delilah because her dad now got glimmer and her new mom got circuit.. so if you want you can get a free glimmer girl from them? Dad still got vipera / hypnotic :D Cheaper for you :headbang: :hug: :hug: ( They can breed in 6 days )

Nefretiti - uhh both a coatl AND a circuit ! Lucky! :D

Nachtwulf - ohh my that tundra is adorable!!! :headbang:

Serendipity82 - soo many lovely dragons!

MaximumOverdrive - nice smokelings ! :D

::::::::::::::

See i had promised myself not to post more today but i want to seperate this from the hatchlings i get tomorrow.

I feel in love with this girl on the ah. She had underbelly but i gave her glimmer :D

And found her a mate

The question now is.. :

A) Should i turn the pearlie into a wildclaw ? (Got the scroll)

OR

B) Turn the wildclaw into a snapper and get him glimmer ?

OR

C) Turn the wildclaw into (insert breed here with same cd as my pearlie ) and keep the circuit?

Im partial to B.. but the cost.. shiver...

Ohh and should i get the male Facet too or let him keep his iridescent ?

Also need to come up with two new Vampire names for them :D Named them Alucard and Seras

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Vare: Love your Edward dragon. Those two spirals are gorgeous!

Tarn: Oh man those SDs are to die for! Morgana looks great. That unnamed guardian is really stunning! Love the bone accent on the blue guardian.

Mozag: Thanks. :hug: I'm loving the way Peregrine looks; Decay and Fungus are wearing it well. :O Something pink in your lair?! :lol: I like her a lot and will be curious to see how she fares with you. Applebloom and Tara are both lovely; it's definitely a hard decision on whether or not to gene Tara. Seranla is gorgeous! I love her unique coloring. Hester is really pretty. Oh Claudia is really neat looking; shame you can't find a breed you like for her. Wow, your newly breed changed dragons look awesome!

Nef: Cute babies.

Engel: Gorgeous mafia babies!

Nacht: D'aw, cute floof. :3

Seren: Your babies are so pretty!

Nacht: Oh my those imps are beautiful.

Tarn: Cute new pair. I'm not really sure what to suggest with the male. I like the idea of him being a snapper, but I'm partial to that breed. :lol: I know lots of people don't like them, especially the males.

New babies from Edmond and Crystalline.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair new cuties from Warmonger and Wardance.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 new babies from Fafnir and Maria.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm behind, sorry. :(

Veph Skorn is handsome!
Var I love your little Edward fae.
tarn, all your dragons are always so pretty. :)
Tyger, loooove the little fire snappers.

This is why I will never afford a lair expansion. I saved a little, and lost a lot.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Dewclaw: They may have been expensive, but they are well worth it! Wow, those are some stunning piebald/peregrine dragons! Especially that fae with those matching eyes! I can't wait to see their hatchlings!
TygerDarkstorm: Welcome back! :hug: Edmond and Crystalline's hatchlings have such lovely twilight colors! Warmonger and Wardance's hatchlings are gorgeous and fiery! Fafnir and Maria's babies are very lovely as well! Perfect little shadows.
Tårnfalk: Your new pair is beautiful! I adore their colors! I think that the WC would look amazing as a snapper (but then again, you have me adoring snappers with glimmer now). ♥ I adore their names as well! Perfect! Moriarty and Morganas' hatchlings look AMAZING with glimmer! Mistmore also looks so pefect in his peregrine! Spangle & Tinsel's little ones are unique and lovely!
MaximumOverdrive: Calamity and Crasher's smoke babies are lovely. They remind me of the sea. ♥
Serendipity82: Fianna and Ragabash had some amazing goth-y pastels. I adore the parent's names btw. ;) Dasher and Dancer had a very lovely reindeer impling! Kuro and Tora's little spirals are adorable with their cloudy wings! Adara and Sunspear's little ones are very bright and lovely.
Nachtwulf: What a gorgeous fluff! He looks magnificent with peregrine! Can't wait to see him all grown up! :D
Nefretiti: Very cute implings! That first one reminds me of a berry bush! ♥
Mozag: Decay and Fungu show off their new peregrine so very well! I'm usually not one for pink, but Lethe pulls it off so very well with her dark attire! Tara and Applebloom are stunning! Seranla also looks amazing as a PC! Hester fits her attire so perfectly! What a beauty! Claudia looks amazing as a mirror! Delilah, Blessing, Ascaris, Alexei and Scurvy all suit their new breed wonderfully well and their apparel is so well done as always! ♥
Varethyn: Your current Edward looks great. Volcania looks like a perfect fire-dancer! Moldorm grew up very handsome as well!
Vephriel: I just want to say that peregrine suits Skorn perfectly! He looks fantastic!

-----

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been under the weather this week and haven't had the energy to do much. :(

Fenris x Takhisis hatched two lovely little grandbabies to Tarn's Rhett x Scarlett today! :D One boy and one girl. ♥ They are up on the AH, but if any Petopians would like one, just let me know. They'll be free. :hug:

Image Image

Then when I was checking into basic/basic/glimmer prices on the AH, I stumbled upon this gorgeous Gen One with the colors I collect! I named her Serendipity, due to the happen chance of stumbling upon her. I guess she makes up for me missing out on that horribly expensive Gen One yesterday. Either way, after being so bummed out last night, finding her really brightened my day today. :D

I also wanted to show off this handsome boy I got from Falconcrest! I just couldn't resist him and had to give him pie/pai. ♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Nacht: Aww, what an adorable little tundra! Peregrine looks so good on everything I swear it might be one of my favourite genes ever.

Serendipity: Those coalts remind me of cheshire cats! ^^ You have lots of lovely babies. :)

Max: Oh wow, gorgeous imperials! Those colours are so soothing.

Tarn: Ooh vampire dragons! ♥ Awesome picks. :D I like her as a pearlcatcher, I can't decide for the male though!

Tyger: Nice to see you back, I hope you're doing well! :hug: All of those hatchlings are adorable, the cry/fac clutch have great colours, and those snappers are all super cute and autumny. The faes are beautiful, such soft colours!

Dewclaw: Ahhh what pretty babies! Piebald looks amazing with those colours, I can't wait to see their babies!

Ashaine: Eee, love the grandbabies. :> Big fan of the snappers with those colours and genes. Wow, I am loving your guardian lady. She has such regal colours. Also oh my /god/ that imperial! :o I am enamoured, he is absolutely stunning. What a fantastic accent too!

So I did some treasure spending today after an item sold on the AH.

I caved and bought peregrine for Vephriel because I love it too much.

And I decided to change Wormwood to a mirror (originally a ridgeback) because...well I don't have a real reason other than I was growing bored with him, and I think it's because I already had a ridgeback with a similar colour scheme and wanted to change him up a little. And honestly I really like mirrors even if they're just a starter breed. I'm thinking of giving him some genes in the near future to spruce him up more.

Bloody Mary also had a breed change. She's now a guardian (originally a skydancer). I wanted more guardian ladies in my lair and I was thinking about making her one from the beginning anyways, so I went ahead and did it. :)

Finally my newest addition Carmilla grew up today and got vipera/stripes. :) I was inspired by a dragon Ashaine recently obtained (well, inspired by my own brainstorming for her I guess :lol: ) and ended up snatching her off the AH. I'm not positive on the okapi staying (she came with it) and might change it in the future, but she can keep it for now.

[Also new hatchlings!]
ImageImageImageImage
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Nef - Serilda's babies are lovely, but their mother is still one of my favourites. I really SHOULD try and find one like her, but even if I do, she'll always be special. <3

Engel - That caribbean/caribbean SD looks like an ice statue! I just can't get into blues, but I can admire them from afar and oh boy is she admirable!

Nacht - Hmh, that maize peregrine is really interesting, I like how the brown tone in the wings highlights the brown in the coal iridescent. I look forward to seeing him grown up!

Seren - I'm always going to have a soft spot for your reindeer pair. This new girl is lovely and is really making me look forward to Christmas now that we're on the wrong side of summer again! :)

Max - I adore the lightning-y colours in that pair. Both aqua and seafoam are so pretty.

Tarn - Thank you so much for your comments! And yes, this is the...second? No, third! Rose dragon I have. My Nivalis is triple rose and will never leave my lair. And remember Monster who I got from you? That brown/rose/rose Imp gal who was exalted eventually. But she lasted a long while! I suppose I have some secret penchant for rose. :lol: As for a new Delilah, I would LOVE that. If your pair produce a vipera/hypnotic/glimmer girl with spring as a tertiary, I'll be glad to buy her from you. I don't know what it is about the spines that just feels off... As for your question...well...I'm really biased against circuit so obviously I'd vote for the glimmer option. I don't know about breed for the boy, but would definitely keep the girl a PC, she's gorgeous!

Tyger - I...just spent a good ten minutes playing around in the scrying workshop with that lavender/violet/mulberry tundra, thinking how cute she'd look with this gene or that gene and then had to stop before some insane impulse made me home her before sanity intervened. I HATE lavender, everything from the scent to the plant and so I guess it's safe to say that for some reason this girl is the cutest, most comforting and adorable lavender I've ever seen! Really liking the Snappers too.

Dew - Come on, admit it - that pair was totally worth it! They're really, really lovely. Can't wait to see them grown up!

Ashaine - Since I own a Gone With the Wind Tarn Snapper Baby, I obviously adore your two Snappers. Wait, wait...did you just manage to make stone tertiary look GOOD with that glimmer? Wow, Serendipity is really a looker. I love her unusual tertiary and how it really highlights her other colours. Besides, red is an amazing secondary with obsidian. Shinsei is AMAZING. Oh man, you and the other Petopians are really making me want a pie/paint dragon. The accent is perfect, it covers the only flaw in obsidian paint - the over-white face!

Veph - Peregrine IS such a lovely gene, and Vephriel looks amazing with it! Wormwood looks really great as a Mirror, and I adore the apparel! SO glad to see more red creeping into your lair in the form of that gorgeous Bloody Mary. I loved her as a Skydancer but she looks amazing as a Guardian as well. Her smoke is so nice and subtle. Carmilla! Wasn't that the name of your random progen? I seem to remember so...Anyoldway, if luck had been kind, your Carmilla is exactly what my own progen would look like now. But no, NOOO, she got mulberry as a tertiary instead and thus, cannot ever display it. Oh well! Needless to say, Carmilla is perfect. <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - heh im partial to snappers with glimmer so he probably end up like that :D I looove snapper males. They are fun to dress :D Edmond and Crystalline are really lovely! Warmonger and Wardance aww adorable snaplings ! Fafnir and Maria little faes are cute :D

Dewclaw - WOW those two looks good!!! I Loooove them. Such pretty dragons!

Ashaine - I will go snapper ; I like it so i just close my eyes to the cost :D Fenris x Takhisis´s little onces makes their grandparents proud!! Wow they are stunning!! I loove looove loooove your gen 1 guardian. That stone glimmer looks PERFECT on her! Shinsei is AMAZING! and that accent!! :headbang: :headbang: Stop making me want to waste money on accents woman!! :lol: :hug: :hug:

Vephriel - your namesake just looks soo amazing!! Wormwood looks good as a mirror :D Bloody Mary is fabulous! i adore her :D Carmilla looks REALLY beautiful! Loove those hatchlings. Specially that first skydancer :D

Mozag - :hug: :hug: Yay go comment girl ! :hug: :hug:
:::::::::::::::::

Orion & Artemis´s 2 hatchlings; part of me wants to keep the glimmer ridgie!But i wont.. so off to ah with them :D I need the gems and treasure for my billion projects !

Image Image

Image Image

My yet unnamed double ivory wildclaw grew up

Ohh and just because i apparently hate treasure i imported one of my old dragons from the mafia; as a Jack for my Jill.

Big project dragon as he needs scatter scrolls till he reaches plaguecolors then gene him with : Iridescent/Crystal; Shimmer/Facet;Spines. He will wear a skin until i can afford to gene and scroll him. And i fist want to scatter him when the new colors comes in so ;)

ohh and i also decided that my new pearlie and her mate probably will get peregrine and i still need 3 more lair expansions so yay treasure sink projects incomming :roll: :lol:

Edit : My wallet hates me now.. 3 x peregrine and 1 x snapper... "only" glimmer to go on the snapper and my extra hippojay sold so yay he got glimmer!

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Beautiful dragons all! :hug:

I forgot Enchanted and Echo were still on a nest of 1, which hatched today. The parents are now exalted and left behind this little boy

And between Enchanted and Echo being exalted and some of my hatchlings finally selling I was able to hatch Opal and Moonstone's and Palash and Parnika's nests
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Just a heads up that my posting will be more sporadic in future as I plan only to breed specific pairs until I get more lair space.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Dew: OMG I love your Halloweeny piebald pair!

Ashaine: Oh those little snappers are quite the temptation! I just love them. That guardian you found is just beautiful. That imp you got from Falcon is gorgeous! Love pie/pai on him.

Veph: Vephriel looks amazing with peregrine! Wormwood looks great as a mirror. BloodyMary looks perfect as a guardian, especially with those genes! Carmilla is stunning and it's nice to see a sort of lesser liked gene get used; I feel like all the old genes are underrated these days. Your hatchlings are too cute and the leaf SD and green spiral are mighty tempting.

Mozag: I had a good chuckle reading that. :lol: That little fluff does have a lot of potential for anyone who wanted to spend some time with her.

Tarn: I love snapper males too! Those ridges came out pretty. Love the ivory WC. Oh goodness, you and your scatter projects. :P :hug: Man those dragons look great! Love the peregrines, glimmer, and snapper change.

Vare: Oh that little noc boy is so pretty! Love the other babies too, especially the double whites.

Engel: Gorgeous mafia babies!

In Anaiya's lair Danika and Stupefied produced 3 lovely little monsters.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Plankton and Lucille had 2 little weirdos.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair Hercules and Delilah had 4 gorgeous babies.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I love looking at the dragons in here! Thanks to Werewolf, I have this lil' guy now.

And my awesome, firstever piebald guardian gal:

Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Tarn: Oooooh I love those ridgebacks! Great colours. :) That wildclaw girl is awesome with that accent, she looks like a zombie mummy. :> And that skin on Jack is really neat looking, good luck with the scattering! Also great choices on the genes, I love Ghoul!

Vare: Aww, what a sweet looking noct boy, and the other hatchlings are lovely!

Tyger: Those ridgies are too cute! Very appropriately monster coloured. :D And those PCs are all gorgeous~

Novi: That is a stunning coatl! Wow, he's beautiful. And your piebald girl is so pretty!! I love the simple, elegant monochrome.

Apparently I wasn't done spending treasure and now it's completely gone again.;;

I gave vipera to Arachnia because she'd been lacking a primary gene. It's not super obvious on her but I like the subtlety, and now she's truly complete. :)

Aaaaand Wormwood did end up getting some genes, so now he's all finished. Bar and peregrine, what an expensive impulse he turned out to be. :lol: (I hatched him ages ago and gened him up from scratch because his colours were too perfect) I think he makes a cute mirror.

EDIT: Oops I also adopted this adorable boy. ♥
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - I really love the little crimson smoke guy!:D Opal and Moonstone's little ghost marking babies are cute too! Palash and Parnika's babies always makes me smile! :D

TygerDarkstorm - Danika and Stupefied little monsters are just awesome!! Plankton and Lucille babies are kinda cute :D Love the bright underbellies :D Hercules and Delilah are surprisingly wonderful.. I never thought speckle and hypnotic would look THAT good.

Novikova - Your coatl is soo pretty!!! and i loooove your gurdian girl ! :D

Vephriel - Arachnia is really a wonderful dragon. I love how the crackle looks like spiderweb. Wormwood looks good in his new genes!! I love his hat and monocle! :D Your new mirror is cute too ! :D

:::::::::::::::::::::

Skittles & Candycane had their first and last clutch.. the girl is just not clicking with me... But interesting hatchlings, specially the banana/obsidian boy :D Well off to ah with them!

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

aaand i rehomed another pair of my old dragons.. They need a total regening of some sort (Vipera and peregrine for the girl) yup i soo need more projects! Oh and i got an accent for my girl too ! :D

Image Image

The girl got an art made ages ago :D :

Now to call all of the mafia to see if i can find a 1 year + old girl for Skittles :D I rehomed soo many dragons that its hard to keep track off.

I converted my Scarecrow to a wildclaw. She needs glimmer but she be the mate of "Skittles" now "JackoLantern" and maybe I´ll scatter him...
or maybe JackoLantern can be bright and scary??

Now i MUST save the rest of my money until satureday so i can expand while plague have dominance...

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Springer and Beta's lone baby this time.

Female Lavender/Lavender/Obsidian

Almost tempted to keep her...
Last edited by MaximumOverdrive on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Engelbrecht: I'd love to adopt this gal. I've been looking for an obs/obs/crim and she's so close that I think she'll work perfectly! ♥

Tårnfalk: Skittles & Candycane are always so bright and lovely. I agree with you that the banana/obsidian boy is real looker! Luke & Lorelei look amazing in their apparel! Lorelei also looks amazing in her new accent! (I adore that one). Scarecrow looks wonderful as a wildclaw!! BTW, have you seen these accents yet? I saw them and thought of you! Also, Orion & Artemis' hatchlings have such amazing colors! I especially adore the glimmer boy! ♥
Vephriel: Arachnia looks amazing with her Vipera. I do love how it's so subtle! Wormwood looks great in his new genes! Slither is one handsome mirror as well!
Novikova: Your new boy is adorably bright and lovely! Your guardian girl looks amazing with her pie/pai genes! Vephriel also looks absolutely amazing in her peregrine! Bloody Mary looks perfect as a guardian. I've always loved loved loved gaurdians with crimson pie/pai, it always looks so bloody and perfect on them! Carmilla looks impressively dark and lovely all grown up and her lone piece of apparel suits her well! The new hatchlings are lovely as well!
TygerDarkstorm: What stunning babies! Danika and Stupefied's hatchlings have great colors! Plankton and Lucille had two bright but lovely tigers! Hercules and Delilah's babies are gorgeous! They remind me so much of a night sky!
Varethyn: Enchanted and Echo's lone little boy is stunning! Such great colors! Opal and Moonstone's and Palash and Parnika's hatchlings are gorgeous as always! I do always adore their circuit & smoke!
MaximumOverdrive: That lone noc hatchling is very beautiful! I can see why you'd be tempted to keep her.

-----

Not much to show today. I do have a new project dragon though (that I don't think I've shown here yet). Her name is Zulja and she'll need a breed change and some new genes, but she'll be the mate of my lovely SD Aethan, who also needs some genes still. ;)

Image Image

Image Image

The hubby also hatched his first lone peregrine baby yesterday, but the boy was instantly nabbed. I can see why. What a looker!

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!