Flight Rising Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

I just previewed my Candycane with Crystal/Facet/Glimmer.. now i got yet another gene project.. wheee..

I decided to cancel that as im not that into her.. but then i found two dragons on the ah.. one needs glimmer, the other needs facet and glimmer :roll: .

and soo many accents to get too.. :lol: :roll:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Ashaine wrote:I realize that, but they had her up for 9000g. Which converted to treasure with todays ratios, would be almost 6 million. ;)

Now, I may not have collected Gen Ones as long as others here, but in my experience, that's a heck of a lot for a non double and only 6 digits. It's far more than I'd pay and I've paid a LOT for obs/red-range G1s. As for the lair, it's the same. I chanced an email inquiry, so we'll see how it goes. I'm not too hopeful though.

EDIT: Well F..... The person got back to me and the dragon was taken down because someone put her on a payment plan. Looks like I should have sent a message sooner, but I was at work and couldn't, then since I've been ill, I came home and didn't have the energy to do anything so I passed out for awhile. Looks like I missed my chance. Such is my luck lately. /headdesk
Edit: Dragon removed since her auction ended
Last edited by zedxrgal on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

zedxrgal wrote:Holy crap!!! Yeah that's too high for that dragon. I've seen unbred 5 digit gen ones going to that much. Good lord. This lovely little lady came under my radar this afternoon and jumped on here to tell you. She isn't really all that cheap, not really the colors you're looking for but .............................
She is somewhat in your color scheme
Charcoal /charcoal /crimson[/color]
Sadly, I'm only after Obsidian/Red-Range Gen Ones at the moment. I'm too scared to venture out any further. This one collecting color habit is bad enough. :lol: But thank you for thinking of me. ♥

Also, this isn't necessarily a rant, but I feel a bit bad that I may have gotten one of my family members addicted to certain Gen One colors now too. Hahaha. She originally bought a coal/pink/banana girl for me, but sadly pink just isn't a color I can stand, so she was going to try to trade or sell her. Instead, she ends up getting attached and buying the girl a black/rose/goldenrod mate! Today I found a black/rose/gold boy and sent him her way. She's either going to hate or love me. Either way, I think I started something.... *Evil laugh*

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Why are you so expensive, dragon? T_T
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

What dragon is it, Novi? How expensive is it?

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Novikova

Image This little guy! I'm glad to give away their hatchlings to Petopians, but I think he's perfect for the gal I adopted from the free to good homes thread.

And sorry, I nodded off with the laptop open.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Check your crossroads ^v^'

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Novikova

Scarlet wrote:Check your crossroads ^v^'
Eep! Thanks! I owe you one!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

[frantically tries to scrabble together 300 more gems for a dragon]
I really wish some of the stuff I threw on the AH would sell, preferably before the AH timer runs out or someone else buys him e____e

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i got 300 gems you can borrow :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

eeeeeeee, thank you Tarn! ; 3; I put a note on my profile to pay you back those 300g once stuff sells sjdslsdmlfksfns

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Whee the site is wonky again... Their provider service really need to resolve the issue!

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Unread post by Moonith »

Tårnfalk wrote:Whee the site is wonky again... Their provider service really need to resolve the issue!
I agree. It seems like every rollover lately the site just dies horribly. It really messes up my daily schedule because I like to do my dragon stuff in the morning before I start my day. :roll:

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Been waiting for that Mana Relic accent to pop up...nope. I kept seeing it when I didn't have the mats, but the minute I have everything, it's not here.

A month, ish, I've been waiting, for it to turn up. But nope. Nada.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

This isn't really a major rant but just...nng, I've got the itch to really clean up my lair because I've been updating some dragons lately. I just hate not knowing if I should really give up some of my dragons or not. It could just be this mood I'm in and I don't want to regret any decisions later, but there's definitely a few that I don't feel that attached to anymore. Maybe it's just because I've had them for so long that I'm reluctant to let them go, but I might feel better once I do. Hrmghghf.

While I'm here, I can never tell what I want to do with my lair specifically. Most people seem to play the game by having coupled pairings of dragons, and I've never really gone in that direction. I just see a dragon I like or think of a design I want to strive for and I get it individually, and I never bother getting anyone mates or anything unless it's by happy coincidence. I also just breed my dragons randomly, mixing and matching almost every breeding so I never know what I'll get.

Sometimes I wonder if I should try the mating/pairing idea but then I'd have so many new dragons to buy and it feels like it would artificially bloat my lair so maybe I don't want to.

Thpt, random thoughts. I think I'm probably just antsy without any big goals I'm working toward right now and a shrinking amount of free lair space.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I feel you there Veph!! Some of my oldere dragons i want to scatter them/ or relocate them to a mafia lair.. One of my oldest dragons.. which is the one who ppl often "steal" in the steal dragons thread begins to borther me because he is sooo bright... yes im looking at you Skittles. He feels soo out of place.. but he is lvl 25 and part of my ONLY coli team.. but i AM toying with the idea of scattering him when the new colors come.. but then again then i have 4 scatter projects.. shiver....

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

You could always pop them on the free thread for petopian's to care for with the promise that the dragons won't be exalted and keep a note of who they were gotten from in their descriptions so you can ask for them back whenever :) that's what I've done with the dragons I got from other petopians ^^

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

why the fuck are Vip/Hip white/white Ice dragons still up in the 250g / 100k range -.- none of them are Mirrors either ffs

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

When u finally get some skinks and convert them instead of putting them in the hoard :cry: :cry:

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

It's scary how much of the gear I need...

A future Prowl needs, at least, the contrast aviator coat and the red scarf to suit the accent colour of his underbelly. He also needs a darkened eye scar and possibly some of those black snazzy shades.

Adding that on, Ryou needs the blue aviator coat, since that looks very similar to what he wears.

Combo needs either the blue, the black or the contrast coat as well.

A new and improved Wheeljack will possibly need the green aviator coat.

Jazz, if I want to switch up his apparel, will be getting either the black or the contrast aviator coat, plus a scarf which suits him best.

Why do I do this to myself? Plus the swords I need as well. @-@ It might be liquidation time soon...

I swear it's the badges on the coats. I love the badges! ;A;